Dem Louisiana Governor Ready To Sign Fetal Heartbeat Bill That Could Ban Abortions After 6 Weeks

Let's see this would be Alabama, Missouri and now LA in just a few days I think. This might be happening. Thank God.

Let's see this would be Alabama, Missouri and now LA in just a few days I think. This might be happening. Thank God.

Election year politics, they know all these will end up in court during the campaigns.

Good law.

Fight it, Lefties. We need a case to take to SCOTUS to get R v W overturned.

Louisiana governor breaks with Democratic Party on abortion
Actually Casey is the case that extended Roe. Roe only assures abortions for the first trimester.

With A Hat Tip To Orwell NYT Makes Up New Term to Cover Horror Of Abortion:

The New York Times traded in the term "fetal heartbeat" for "embryonic pulsing" in a report on Louisiana's new abortion ban last week, playing to abortion advocates and journalists eager to downplay the realities of abortion.

"The measure would require an ultrasound test for any woman seeking to terminate a pregnancy, and forbid abortion if the test detects embryonic pulsing — which can occur before many women know they are pregnant," reporter Alan Blinder wrote. The sanitizing language is not a medical term and was apparently invented by Blinder.
When a newspaper struggles to obscure the truth of what it reports on, it forfeits the title of "news"-paper.

The shittiest, poorest, most big fed gubmint dependent states in the union
You sound like a hater. I suspect that makes you very comfortable with being on the Left. Though you should be please that they will be accepting far less abortion funding.

Forum List

Back