Dem civil war: While Kamala Harris hopes for more abortions, lefty Hamas supporters heckle her and clash with police

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big problem for Trump is that his racist supporters ( over 90%) don't support a socially responsible alternative. Trump doesn't dare show any sympathy for black and brown skinned people.

Political divide lines must not be crossed.

This is glorious!

The DemoKKKrats can't seem to unite the Hamas wing of their party and the old-school racists like Biden/Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. who just want to kill as many black babies as possible.

Grab your popcorn! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

It's a big tent, kid.

So you welcome the Hamas supporters who call Biden "Genocide Joe"?

I thought so.
He's just as entitled to hs opinion as you and I are.

I realize you tRumplings expect us to act like you do and throw him out for speaking his mind but, no. We won't.

I hope you also realize it's tRump's pal Xi who is funding this crap.

He's just as entitled to hs opinion as you and I are.

I realize you tRumplings expect us to act like you do and throw him out for speaking his mind but, no. We won't.

I hope you also realize it's tRump's pal Xi who is funding this crap.

I absolutely support your right to cheer for Hamas. I'm simply pointing out that your party is full of terrorist sympathizers who call your president "Genocide Joe", and you don't seem to want to deal with it.

It's a big tent, kid.
Yep, Jew killers and baby killers

Nice tent.

Incidentally, anyone here who does not think that the DNC will eventually go full on Jew haters to keep their fabulous tent intact is insane. You see this on how they treat the antisemites with kid gloves. They are just waiting for Joe Biden to die, as we all are.

This is glorious!

The DemoKKKrats can't seem to unite the Hamas wing of their party and the old-school racists like Biden/Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. who just want to kill as many black babies as possible.

Grab your popcorn! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Let me say something good about Kamala Harris.

BUT

give me a few months to think of something.

The big problem for Trump is that his racist supporters ( over 90%) don't support a socially responsible alternative. Trump doesn't dare show any sympathy for black and brown skinned people.

Political divide lines must not be crossed.
There is a difference between sympathy and having a tongue so far up their ass that the tip comes out of their mouths. You are on the stage, emoting. Decipher real bigotry, racism and hearsay or something sketchy from the propagandists who are on 24 hours a day active duty from their elitist leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back