Dem civil war: Biden advisor scolds pro-Hamas lefties for heckling Joe at black church

And...you're full of shit as usual. If that were a Republican standing up there the protestors would be shouting the very same things...but worse since Republicans have absolutely no regard for Palestinian live. Democrats..at least care. :)
No they don’t.

No they don’t.
Of course they do. Democrats aren't demonizing Palestinians and lumping them in en masse with Hamas terrorists.
Republicans are the only ones doing that.

Again, if a Republican stood up and gave the same speech, the reaction from protestors would be the same...or more virulent. :)

Of course they do. Democrats aren't demonizing Palestinians and lumping them in en masse with Hamas terrorists.

Again, if a Republican stood up and gave the same speech, the reaction from protestors would be the same...or more virulent. :)
Democrats use these people for political reasons only.

There wouldn't be a war if Trump was still President.

Only because Trump would have absolutely surrender to Putin, in a heartbeat which no one in their right mind would ever think was a smart thing to do.

If you need to know why no one in their right mind would ever want to let Putin succeed in the Ukraine, I strongly suggest that you, Google, Neville, Chamberlain, Adolf Hitler, and the failed “appeasement doctrine” which led directly to World War II.

Putin has made no secret of his desire to re-create the Russian Empire before he dies, and time is running out.
Beat it, Nazi. I already know which side you're on.

View attachment 885673

It's Trump supporters who are carrying NAZI flags and Trump who is flashing NAZI iconography at every turn, so that's four lies now Marvin. My 3 brothers all fought in WWII and my oldest brother was seriously wounded on D-Day.

Can you not post ANYTHING without lying Marvin?????

that happens when they give Hamas support and comfort, and let Hamas hide behind them and amongst them.

War is Hell.

No. They don't. At least Democrats see these people as human and make the distinction between innocent civilians and terrorists.
Republicans..do not. Fact.

Yet they don't see Jews as humans, or anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

Hamas can end this by surrendering, they are the ones who put the civilians at risk.

Only because Trump would have absolutely surrender to Putin, in a heartbeat which no one in their right mind would ever think was a smart thing to do.

If you need to know why no one in their right mind would ever want to let Putin succeed in the Ukraine, I strongly suggest that you, Google, Neville, Chamberlain, Adolf Hitler, and the failed “appeasement doctrine” which led directly to World War II.

Putin has made no secret of his desire to re-create the Russian Empire before he dies, and time is running out.

It's Trump supporters who are carrying NAZI flags and Trump who is flashing NAZI iconography at every turn, so that's four lies now Marvin. My 3 brothers all fought in WWII and my oldest brother was seriously wounded on D-Day.

Can you not post ANYTHING without lying Marvin?????

And yet Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was president. He waited until Biden was in. Why?

The Intersectional Olympics continue as Biden's former advisor scolds lefty Hamas supporters for heckling Cocaine Joe while he was desecrating the pulpit at a historical church with his senile political drivel.

The clash between the Hamas wing of the DemoKKKrat party led by the likes of "the squad", and the old-school racist wing led by Biden, Pelosi, etc. is both amusing and glorious!

Here's the kind of DemoKKKrat the Biden campaign both created, and now has to appease if they want to win. LOL!

Did Joe get treated like The Messiah? :rolleyes-41:

No. They don't. At least Democrats see these people as human and make the distinction between innocent civilians and terrorists.
Republicans..do not. Fact.
Except for the fact that hamas supporters want the Jews wiped out. Fact.

Forum List

Back