Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall

Birth-control debate a winner for Democrats

The beauty of the current birth-control conversation for Democrats is that they not only have public opinion on their side but also have cannily managed to make contraception a front-burner election-year campaign issue — by complaining that Republicans are making it front-burner election-year campaign issue.

The answer, in other words, to the many who are wondering why the Republicans would want to ride such a losing pony is: They don’t.

Birth-control debate a winner for Democrats - The Washington Post

Republicans just never get it right. Catholic attempt at forcing an agenda in their favor also having a tough go. Will they ever learn?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4334-120222contracept-rgb20120222074610.jpg

Let me see if I can put this in a way you can understand. It's got jack shit to do with theology.

Of course. Accusing someone of being a false messiah is a very secular thing to do. Especially when it's done by fundies like you.

It does put into perspective a bit the depth of you folks' hatred for and fear of the man, though. But frankly I don't think projecting your bizarre eschatological views onto your political adversaries is a particularly healthy thing to do.

Anytime ANY politician (yes, Obama is a consummate politician) advocates subverting the First Amendment, and attacking religion will lose.

That's not what he's doing. You shouldn't confuse a talking point with reality, and you shouldn't confuse a business owned by a church with a religion. Unless, you know, it actually IS a religion. Which a school or a hospital is not, no matter who or what owns it.

Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall - Birth Control Mandate - Fox Nation

Video at above link.

Watch out Liberals. November 2012 is coming and Obama has galvanized a lot of people against Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious.

"We were taking care of the country's sick long before the government got involved".

http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/Document.Doc?id=1924

67% of their money comes from the government. Oops.

The Catholic Church WAS the government for centuries.

In this country?

The beauty of the current birth-control conversation for Democrats is that they not only have public opinion on their side but also have cannily managed to make contraception a front-burner election-year campaign issue — by complaining that Republicans are making it front-burner election-year campaign issue.

The answer, in other words, to the many who are wondering why the Republicans would want to ride such a losing pony is: They don’t.

Republicans just never get it right. Catholic attempt at forcing an agenda in their favor also having a tough go. Will they ever learn?

Couple of small points. It's not just Catholics. And it is liberals trying to 'force an agenda in their favor'. I have no issue with you accessing birth control, sterilization or even abortion.... I just don't see why I should pay for it - because I don't believe in it. Why is it that you're so enthusiastic about your 'rights', but so determined to trample on mine to get them.

Couple of small points. It's not just Catholics. And it is liberals trying to 'force an agenda in their favor'. I have no issue with you accessing birth control, sterilization or even abortion.... I just don't see why I should pay for it - because I don't believe in it. Why is it that you're so enthusiastic about your 'rights', but so determined to trample on mine to get them.

Divide and conquer...courtesy of the Statist Democrats and Obama to take our eyes off his abysmal performance.

That simple.

Got to love the sight of social conservatives railing against birth control

Who is railing against birth control?

No one.... just that they find the real issue... that of liberty... to be rather uncomfortable. Supporting liberty mean sacrificing their agenda. The left don't value liberty... it's their 'freedom for me, but not for thee' attitude.

Got to love the sight of social conservatives railing against birth control

One of the evils of modern society

We're not against birth control...and only an idiot would think that.

You folks love to harp about the separation of church and state, but when the state infringes on the church you have no problem with that.

I grow tired of the constant double-standards of the left.

He knows this. They all know it, but you see, they can't be honest about it because they know their position is anti-freedom (quite ironic for people who claim to be liberals) so they have to be intellectually dishonest about those of us who are actually trying to stand up for real freedom.

Debate aside....

Just reading Obama was heckled as the anti christ tickled me PINK.

So deserving :lol:

Forum List

Back