Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall

Well then, I hope you have good memory, because you're going to be pretty upset when he wins over all the shitty candidates you have competing against each other.

I hear that the messiah also had a tough time in CA last week.... apparently, people are a tad pissed at him lying to the Catholic Church... and it's not just Catholics.... "We're All Catholics Now". LOL

I hear that the messiah also had a tough time in CA last week.... apparently, people are a tad pissed at him lying to the Catholic Church... and it's not just Catholics.... "We're All Catholics Now". LOL

Why do you worship man?

'messiah'? Who's that?
Here ya go:
The problem, of course, is that the “Obama Messiah” stuff didn’t start with McCain. It started with Oprah calling Obama “The One.” It started with Obama saying stuff like:

“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal”

Got to love the sight of social conservatives railing against birth control

One of the evils of modern society

There was a time when Americans embraced freedom.... for everyone. What happened to that concept?

You want access to birth control? No problem. Just don't expect me to pay for it. That's freedom. I live my way. You live yours. I won't take your money, you don't take mine.

Ain't about birth control, it's about freedom.

There was a time when Americans embraced freedom.... for everyone. What happened to that concept?

You want access to birth control? No problem. Just don't expect me to pay for it. That's freedom. I live my way. You live yours. I won't take your money, you don't take mine.

Yea....insurance sucks like that

You end up paying for a lot of shit that others use but you don't need

Isn't liberty and freedom job one for the conservative crowd. And yet, some are willing to follow a Pope or Bishop or priest without question. Why do conservatives believe in freedom and liberty for the individual and yet subject themselves to a collective, and an Authoritarian Church?

'messiah'? Who's that?

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

c. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Read more: Newsweek

Birth control has always been a Catholic "doctrine". I'm a conservative, and I have no problem with birth control, which is also known as CONTRACEPTION.

What I DO have a problem with is the leftist definition of birth control, which is ABORTION.

The leftists have systematically blurred the line between CONTRACEPTION and ABORTION.

Shame on you, "rightwinger", for perpetuating this lie!

We're not against birth control...and only an idiot would think that.

You folks love to harp about the separation of church and state, but when the state infringes on the church you have no problem with that.

I grow tired of the constant double-standards of the left.

Yea....insurance sucks like that

You end up paying for a lot of shit that others use but you don't need

I know. The easy answer would be for insurance companies to be allowed to provide coverage that does not include birth control. Simple. But of course, that's not acceptable to the left.... you want the fucking government involved in every single aspect of every single American's lives.

'messiah'? Who's that?

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

c. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Read more: Newsweek

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...bama-heckled-as-antichrist-at-house-of-blues/ :eek:

:eusa_shhh:........................................:lmao:

We're not against birth control...and only an idiot would think that.

You folks love to harp about the separation of church and state, but when the state infringes on the church you have no problem with that.

I grow tired of the constant double-standards of the left.

If it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

'messiah'? Who's that?
Here ya go:
The problem, of course, is that the “Obama Messiah” stuff didn’t start with McCain. It started with Oprah calling Obama “The One.” It started with Obama saying stuff like:

That label is a pretty obvious manifestation of the theocon apprehension that the end of days is near. Some of them actually believe Obama's the antichrist--hence the innuendo in threads like these. Every time you hear about godless Democrats or Obama "the [false] Messiah" that's a little streak of fundie in a rightwinger hinting that Obama just might be the antichrist.

Be not afraid, my children.

Forum List

Back