Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall

What freedom?

Pay for your own condoms and pills

Orwellian is
the left trying to make an issue about condoms
when our nation has real problems

Almost like you don't want to talk about Papa Obama's record
Funny how that works

Wow, that is an UNBELIEVABLE line of bullshit.

Who started all the crowing about it? You can be sure as fuck it wasn't the left.

But then, I imagine you don't see the irony in the fact that you're calling something Orwellian while making an Orwellian statement.

Got to love the sight of social conservatives railing against birth control

One of the evils of modern society

Got to love the sight of social idiots railing against freedom.

The only evil of modern society.

FREEDOM!

I want the Freedom to force my views on birth control on you

Everyone knows.......Birth Control leads to SEX

poor blacks can't go to private schools with Papa Obama's kids
because he has denied school vouchers for the poor

Since he called for it
that kind of discrimination is ok...

I'm having to pay for a commander in chief who stuck us in two horrific wars.

Where's MY freedom?

Oh, that's right, that doesn't count.

What a load of crap.

Problem with that line of argument is you support higher taxes for things you like. That makes you the hypocrite, not the people that accept that taxes exist to run the government but actually want the government to be smaller.

What freedom?

Orwellian is

Funny how that works

Who started all the crowing about it? You can be sure as fuck it wasn't the left.

But then, I imagine you don't see the irony in the fact that you're calling something Orwellian while making an Orwellian statement.

The left
when they overstepped the constitution with
Papa Obama's dictate from HHS

He had to give the base something to chew on ,,,,

He knows this. They all know it, but you see, they can't be honest about it because they know their position is anti-freedom (quite ironic for people who claim to be liberals) so they have to be intellectually dishonest about those of us who are actually trying to stand up for real freedom.

Freedom to do what?

Prevent people from using birth control? That's not a "Freedom", it's the ability to take away freedom.

You sound like the South before the civil war, crowing about people taking away their "freedom" to own slaves, and apparently completely oblivious to the contradiction contained in said statement.

I love the Orwellian thinking that works it's way into the right's propaganda:

"WE WANT THE FREEDOM TO TAKE AWAY OTHER PEOPLE'S FREEDOMS.

AND IF YOU'RE AGAINST THAT, YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF FREEDOM."

I'd like to see proof of the right trying to prevent people from using birth control.

Oh, so what you are saying is that if freedoms are being extinguished by an over-abusive government that people should just ignore that?

No one, I repeat, no one is complaining about contraception. The complaints are about government interfering with personal liberties.

Not that one would expect Democrats to defend personal liberties, mind you.

Immie

Are you kidding me?

RICK SANTORUM is the top Republican candidate for POTUS at the moment, and he is specifically "complaining about contraception". And the Republican base is apparently in full support, judging by his numbers.

He knows this. They all know it, but you see, they can't be honest about it because they know their position is anti-freedom (quite ironic for people who claim to be liberals) so they have to be intellectually dishonest about those of us who are actually trying to stand up for real freedom.

Freedom to do what?

Prevent people from using birth control? That's not a "Freedom", it's the ability to take away freedom.

You sound like the South before the civil war, crowing about people taking away their "freedom" to own slaves, and apparently completely oblivious to the contradiction contained in said statement.

I love the Orwellian thinking that works it's way into the right's propaganda:

"WE WANT THE FREEDOM TO TAKE AWAY OTHER PEOPLE'S FREEDOMS.

AND IF YOU'RE AGAINST THAT, YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF FREEDOM."

I'd like to see proof of the right trying to prevent people from using birth control.
They aren't. They are registering thier disgust at the proposition of Government mandate as others have to pay for it.

What freedom?

Why should I? My insurer will happily pay for it.

And I'm happy to mutually benefit right along with them.

There is a funny thing about choice isn't there? When you are actually allowed to make a choice rather than have the government make it for you.

Too bad the only choice liberals want people to be able to make is the choice to have an abortion.

Immie

'messiah'? Who's that?

He claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.” Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

a. Susan Sarandon: ”He is a community organizer like Jesus was, and now we’re a community and he can organize us.” The Hill, January 21, 2009

b. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

c. Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

Read more: Newsweek

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...bama-heckled-as-antichrist-at-house-of-blues/ :eek:

:eusa_shhh:........................................:lmao:

You forgot one.

Moonbattery: Jesse Jackson Jr. Calls for New Chapter to the Bible in Honor of Obama

June 9, 2008

Jesse Jackson Jr. Calls for New Chapter to the Bible in Honor of Obama

Jesse Jackson Jr., Illinois Congressman and son of the famous racial extortionist, reacts to Barack O'Bigot getting the Democrat nomination:

I cried all night. I'm going to be crying for the next four years. What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation's political history. … The event itself is so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.

Oh, so what you are saying is that if freedoms are being extinguished by an over-abusive government that people should just ignore that?

No one, I repeat, no one is complaining about contraception. The complaints are about government interfering with personal liberties.

Immie

Are you kidding me?

RICK SANTORUM is the top Republican candidate for POTUS at the moment, and he is specifically "complaining about contraception". And the Republican base is apparently in full support, judging by his numbers.

I didn't know Rick Santorum was part of this discussion.

WILL THE REAL RICK SANTORUM PLEASE IDENTIFY HIMSELF?

Immie

'messiah'? Who's that?
Here ya go:
The problem, of course, is that the “Obama Messiah” stuff didn’t start with McCain. It started with Oprah calling Obama “The One.” It started with Obama saying stuff like:

That label is a pretty obvious manifestation of the theocon apprehension that the end of days is near. Some of them actually believe Obama's the antichrist--hence the innuendo in threads like these. Every time you hear about godless Democrats or Obama "the [false] Messiah" that's a little streak of fundie in a rightwinger hinting that Obama just might be the antichrist.

Be not afraid, my children.

Would you like a list of the people that thought Bush was the anti Christ? I don't personally believe either of them are, but that does not stop me from mocking the idiots, like you, who view Obama as something special. I also mick the people who bother to out themselves in believing that Obama is the anti Christ.

In other words, mocking stupidity does not mean you are the opposite. I do appreciate your attempt to diversify your shilling into theology, but you don't know near enough about what Christians as a whole, or I in particular, believe to begin to be successful. You might want to get your supervisor to add a theologian to your research team instead of relying on political pundits that learned their theology in Sunday School.

What freedom?

Orwellian is

Funny how that works

The left
when they overstepped the constitution with
Papa Obama's dictate from HHS

He had to give the base something to chew on ,,,,

Giving The Dogs a bone...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLTaLrSlrMo]AC DC - Giving The Dog A Bone - YouTube[/ame]

Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall - Birth Control Mandate - Fox Nation

Video at above link.

Watch out Liberals. November 2012 is coming and Obama has galvanized a lot of people against Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious.

"We were taking care of the country's sick long before the government got involved".

http://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/Document.Doc?id=1924

67% of their money comes from the government. Oops.

Where did it come from before the government started insisting on covering all the medical expenses of old people?

Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall - Birth Control Mandate - Fox Nation

Video at above link.

Watch out Liberals. November 2012 is coming and Obama has galvanized a lot of people against Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious.

"We were taking care of the country's sick long before the government got involved".

The Catholic Church WAS the government for centuries.

Almost true. I do give you points for trying, but not for your portrayal your of history.

Last edited:
Got to love the sight of social conservatives railing against birth control

One of the evils of modern society

Got to love the sight of social idiots railing against freedom.

The only evil of modern society.

FREEDOM!

I want the Freedom to force my views on birth control on you

Everyone knows.......Birth Control leads to SEX

Force view on everyone

that kind of work is for the gov't now
:eusa_whistle:

Hilarious.

The Catholic Church WAS the government for centuries.

Almost true. I do give you points for trying, but not for y portrayal your of history.
Just that the Catholic Church was Mother England. The Founders saw fit to see that didn't happen again on behalf of ANY entity.

Isn't liberty and freedom job one for the conservative crowd. And yet, some are willing to follow a Pope or Bishop or priest without question. Why do conservatives believe in freedom and liberty for the individual and yet subject themselves to a collective, and an Authoritarian Church?

Oh, so now we can't choose which, if any, religion to follow?

Hell's teeth, you left wingers think you get to control every fucking thing.

If you chose to follow anything other than an authoritarian government you are deluded.

Immie

Are you kidding me?

I didn't know Rick Santorum was part of this discussion.

WILL THE REAL RICK SANTORUM PLEASE IDENTIFY HIMSELF?

Immie

I didn't see in your statement where you said "No-one in this discussion".

I must have missed that part. Ahh, I see why...

Because that's not what you said. You said:

No one, I repeat, no one is complaining about contraception

However much noise is being made by a few noisies, I think you're going to find that this is not a "loser" of an issue for Obama.

Of course that doesn't stop the noisies from being noisy. We have this thing called freedom of speech which guarantees their right to do so.

I would rather be noisy than nosy.

Forum List

Back