Delta and United ditch NRA

Many brands that offered discounts to NRA members are dumping the gun group after its furious response to the Florida mass shooting.

After initially defending discounts for NRA members traveling to Dallas in May for the group’s annual convention, both Delta and United announced plans to end their respective relationships with the NRA Saturday.

Companies Dumping NRA

Great news! Hope many more will follow.

Well since millions belong to the NRA I doubt they will even notice Delta or United are missing. LOL

And when the pendulum swings back are you going to be on here crowing that the American people ditched the Repubs? Somehow I doubt you have that in you.

It may be decades before Dem's recover after the beating we gave them.
That's loony tunes. There will be no more GOP legislation of any significance this year, Trump is reeling from the beating he is taking, and the leges have been flipping seats blue overwhelmingly in the special elections. AL, VA, and NJ went blue from Nov to Jan. You are in la la land, Jane.

Ahahaha delusional, the historic tax reform bill choke on it :auiqs.jpg:
You can deny reality all you want. There will be no more major GOP legislation. That is over. The winning is over.

Your delusions are not my concern lib, run back to your safe space while team Trump continues racking up the wins :eusa_dance:
Yup, you so-called conservatives cannot handle an inconvenient truth. :)

This is like the "boycott" we in Arizona got for SB1070....checking beaner's ID and not Swiss blondes. We did a land office tourist business that winter and the companies who joined the boycott came slinking back to us a month later. Nice to know the Boy Named Sioux is finally in the "acceptance" phase of grieving over Hillary getting her ass handed to her by DJT. :21:

Forum List

Back