Delete your facebook...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Like Google, Facebook is merely a surveillance weapon. Both Corporations work for the Government. It's not just about the money. It's about the control.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfnKmPQdapw#t=228]DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK - YouTube[/ame]

it's pretty simple - if you're a paranoid goof, don't use the internet.

at all.

polly.

at all.

buh byeeeee

The Following User Says Thank You to paulitician For This Useful Post:
cereal_killer (Today)

Delete your USMB account as well. Unless you are stupid enough to think you have some kind of privacy here.

Yes we know, we're no longer supposed to expect privacy. That's what Big Brother keeps telling us anyway. Looks like you're another sad dupe buying into that shite. Can't say i'm surprised though. Par for the course for Ravi the Raving Lunatic.

It's important to remember that Facebook users are not customers, they're the products that Facebook sells to others...including the gubmint.

Last edited:
It's important to remember that Facebook users are not customers, their the products that Facebook sells to others...including the gubmint.
I can't green for this one, I got the spread around message. while the privacy threat is real given the incompetence of government agencies I simply ignore it.

Why does it come to a surprise to dumb asses who were educated by pop-culture that the junk they submit to the freaking international network might be used and abused and God knows what?

Why does it come to a surprise to dumb asses who were educated by pop-culture that the junk they submit to the freaking international network might be used and abused and God knows what?

Be careful of falling into the trap so many have fallen into. Big Brother has been very effective in convincing so many that they shouldn't even expect privacy anymore. It's a deliberate pattern of deceit and betrayal.

Our Government would like to convince all Americans that they should no longer expect their Government to respect the Constitution and and its guarantees of Freedom & Liberty. That's the real goal. If the People stop expecting their rights to be respected, they'll go along with anything.

paulitician will be the next paranoid loon to take a shot at a police officer

ughh

Always remember, Government and Corporations are one entity now. About six or seven large Corporations control just about all Media in this country. So just about everything you see, is Government/Corporate propaganda. And they do not respect you or our Constitution. In fact, they only see the Constitution as a pesky little obstacle that will have to be overcome. So do yourself a favor, go ahead and delete your Facebook. Don't contribute to their efforts in creating a Global Fascist State. Do your part to oppose them.

paulitician will be the next paranoid loon to take a shot at a police officer

ughh
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. When I heard about that asshole couple the other day I wondered if they posted at USMB.

yea, his posting history certainly alludes to it

the same loony "they are the gestapo, us versus them, we must fight back" rhetoric they've spewed is the same as his threads are. disturbing, hopefully he's monitored. and ironically, lol.

What cracks me up is everyone has protection on their pc's....firewalls, virus protectors, etc....yet, they join a hackers website (FB) and then post all their personal info.

this is the same poster mind ya who also subscribes to:

9/11 is an inside job
sandy hook is inside job
boston bombings were inside jobs

and a host of others

worth keeping an eye to the sky for, there has been insane tragedies with minds like these

loco

What cracks me up is everyone has protection on their pc's....firewalls, virus protectors, etc....yet, they join a hackers website (FB) and then post all their personal info.

Turn you rep on so I can green you, dammit :D

This is exactly why I never signed up with Nosebook. Well, that and the fact that it would give me absolutely nothing that I don't already have. I mean this thing was started by a guy who got busted for voyeurism - hellloooo...

Turn you rep on so I can green you, dammit :D

This is exactly why I never signed up with Nosebook. Well, that and the fact that it would give me absolutely nothing that I don't already have. I mean this thing was started by a guy who got busted for voyeurism - hellloooo...

lol. Just thanking me is good enough, sweets. I don't miss the rep thing at all.

yeah....this guy is a hacker. Yet, folks join in droves and think their info is safe with him. Cracks me up.:lol:

Forum List

Back