Definition of Toxic Narcissism

Trump didn't disappear he's holding rallies he's in the news all the time bad news but still he's in the news. He's still got many republicans following his lead, copying his schemes. He's still represents the biggest threat to the United States along with all of the far-right that follows him.
Stann said: "He's still represents the biggest threat to the United States along with all of the far-right that follows him."

A prophet once said Donald Trump would turn from his old life, become blessed, and become a beacon light to peace on earth. You have to admit, Donald Trump had gone a long way to even good salaries to persons of color, and when 999 lies are told about someone, and that someone proves them to be lies by careful words and reforming all things good, there should be fountains of blessings for such a man. I can't see the future. All I can see is that God may grant President Trump a very well and long good life to resume his amazing peacemaking that was well on its way when nefarious politicicians took over the polls after 3 am here and there. I hope you get to go to a Trump rally sometime and catch the spirit. It's joyous and it's fun. :yes_text12:

WRONG, As noted I posted some evidence to support personality disorders; obviously you didn't read them or you couldn't comprehend them.
Translation~ your guy is not a narcissist (which he clearly was/is) but the other is.

1643777423505.png

Forum List

Back