Definition of Toxic Narcissism

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1643147073596.png

Amen!

Last edited:
That should be Obama pictured. Obama is a toxic traitorous POS. You don't have to thank me.

Oh, Trump is in your backyard as we speak. Look out.

They wanted Trump outta the White House...........he's been OUT of the White House for over a year now.......and they STILL are narcissistically OBSESSED with him!! What is this mesmerizing power Trump as over DementiacRats, Libturdz, Snowflakes, and Fuktards???

That should be Obama pictured. Obama is a toxic traitorous POS. You don't have to thank me.

Oh, Trump is in your backyard as we speak. Look out.
LOL, It's unfortunate that you don't look up Personality disorders before you post. As good liberal I will educate you, please read behaviors exhibited by trump and not by President Obama:

Now, I know you won't open the link, and are unwilling to read what will create in you a cognitive (so to speak) dissonance.

What totally disgusts me about trump is his total lack of responsibility and his willingness to throw other people under the bus because of the things he did. Latest example would be in an interview, the reporter hinted that Ivanka maybe facing prison time. To which Trump responded quickly, Donald Jr should go to prison, but not Ivanka. A decent man would say if anybody's going to prison it would be me. Trump doesn't have a shred of dignity. He doesn't know what honor is. He is the most pitiful excuse for a human being that there ever has been.

They wanted Trump outta the White House...........he's been OUT of the White House for over a year now.......and they STILL are narcissistically OBSESSED with him!! What is this mesmerizing power Trump as over DementiacRats, Libturdz, Snowflakes, and Fuktards???
Trump didn't disappear he's holding rallies he's in the news all the time bad news but still he's in the news. He's still got many republicans following his lead, copying his schemes. He's still represents the biggest threat to the United States along with all of the far-right that follows him.

What totally disgusts me about trump is his total lack of responsibility and his willingness to throw other people under the bus because of the things he did.

And he's super broken up that you don't like him...

3000.jpg

Although, he's a little creeped out that you won't stop obsessing about him.

LOL, It's unfortunate that you don't look up Personality disorders before you post. As good liberal I will educate you, please read behaviors exhibited by trump and not by President Obama:

Now, I know you won't open the link, and are unwilling to read what will create in you a cognitive (so to speak) dissonance.
I do not listen to doctors who diagnose people without seeing them in a clinical setting. They are quacks cashing in on the hate for Trump. A lot of stupid hateful people out there and you are one of them.

Forum List

Back