"Define Anti-Arab Vandalism as Terror"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Justice Minister Tzipi Livni wants punishment for "price tag" operations – as Jewish nationalistic vandalism is called – to be legally defined as terrorism. She is in the process of proposing a law to this effect and is expected to present it to the Cabinet next week.

The law would mandate heavy punishment against people convicted of such vandalism and those who express support for it. It will also make it possible for the police and Shin Bet to take harsher measures against suspects in the vandalism, like the measures that are taken against Arab terrorists.

Minister of Public Security Yitzhak Aharonovich succeeded this week in receiving budgetary approval for 50 additional policemen to fight against "nationalistic crime" – i.e., "price tag" operations.

Justice Min.: Define Anti-Arab Vandalism as Terror - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

"Livni's bureau said Thursday that she had convened a meeting with Minister Aharonovich and Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein, regarding 'nationalistic crime.' Representatives of the State Attorney's Office, the IDF and Shin Bet were also present.

"The ministers and the Attorney General noted that they view with gravity the fact that 'price tag' operations have begun taking place inside Israel proper [i.e., not just in Judea and Samaria – ed.] and the danger of harm to relations with Arab Israelis," the Justice Minister's bureau said. "The professional elements have been instructed to use all tools to deal with the phenomenon."

Is the Jewish state unraveling?

Justice Min.: Define Anti-Arab Vandalism as Terror - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Justice Minister Tzipi Livni wants punishment for "price tag" operations – as Jewish nationalistic vandalism is called – to be legally defined as terrorism. She is in the process of proposing a law to this effect and is expected to present it to the Cabinet next week.

The law would mandate heavy punishment against people convicted of such vandalism and those who express support for it. It will also make it possible for the police and Shin Bet to take harsher measures against suspects in the vandalism, like the measures that are taken against Arab terrorists.

Minister of Public Security Yitzhak Aharonovich succeeded this week in receiving budgetary approval for 50 additional policemen to fight against "nationalistic crime" – i.e., "price tag" operations.

So when are they going to star arresting people for bulldozing Palestinian homes, trees, and crops?

Terrorism is a bulldozer at my front door ~ Palestinian poet.

So when are they going to star arresting people for bulldozing Palestinian homes, trees, and crops?

I hope your not confusing the Jewish state with a democracy.

"Settlement activity also proceeded in and around Palestinian villages and towns. Ariel Sharon, then minister of agriculture, disclosed the 'picture of Israel at the end of the 20th century.'

"His plan, calling for the settlement of two million Jews in the West Bank, rested on the development of Greater Jerusalem and the intensification of settlement building on the western ridges — west of Ramallah and Nablus. "

How does one create and maintain a settler-colonialist state without settlements?

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>Settlements: A Geographic and Demographic Barrier to Peace</b>

When do Palestinians gonna stop stabbers, terrorists and warmongers among them?

When do Palestinians gonna stop stabbers, terrorists and warmongers among them?

When the occupation ends.

Since when it's about the occupation? why are Jew being targeted worldwide by Palestinians?

It's not the occupation, it's Jew-hating.

We remember Toulouse!

Since when it's about the occupation? why are Jew being targeted worldwide by Palestinians?

It's not the occupation, it's Jew-hating.

We remember Toulouse!
"On the Jewish Question is a work by Karl Marx, written in 1843, and first published in Paris in 1844 under the German title Zur Judenfrage in the Deutsch&#8211;Französische Jahrbücher. It was one of Marx's first attempts to deal with categories[clarification needed] that would later be called the materialist conception of history.

"The essay criticizes two studies[1][2] by Marx's fellow Young Hegelian Bruno Bauer on the attempt by Jews to achieve political emancipation in Prussia.

"Bauer argued that Jews could achieve political emancipation only by relinquishing their particular religious consciousness, since political emancipation requires a secular state, which he assumes does not leave any 'space' for social identities such as religion.

"According to Bauer, such religious demands are incompatible with the idea of the "Rights of Man."

"True political emancipation... requires the abolition of religion"

This is a good step :)

in general, yet.

But it is also very fuming that they compare grafitti boys to stabbers and rock throwers. that's hardly the same.

Both don't help anything and need to stop, but comparing the two smells awfully like anti-settlerism (for the lack of better definition)

in general, yet.

But it is also very fuming that they compare grafitti boys to stabbers and rock throwers. that's hardly the same.

Both don't help anything and need to stop, but comparing the two smells awfully like anti-settlerism (for the lack of better definition)

It's not the same (yet) as murder - but serious injury has resulted. It is not just "grafitti boys": "Price Tag" Escalation Timeline: Jan 1, 2011 - present - Americans for Peace Now

11 April 2013: A Palestinian was seriously injured in clashes with settlers in West Bank, three days after two mosques were vandalized in a Palestinian town near Bethlehem. Haaretz reported that the incident began "when three settlers from the neighboring newly founded outpost of Netzah Binyamin, near the Efrat settlement, entered the village and began beating the Palestinian man with steel pipes, villagers said...A Netzah Binyamin resident told Haaretz that the incident occurred when residents of Silwad ventured close to their outpost."

The smells are a bit similar.

Justice Minister Tzipi Livni wants punishment for "price tag" operations &#8211; as Jewish nationalistic vandalism is called &#8211; to be legally defined as terrorism. She is in the process of proposing a law to this effect and is expected to present it to the Cabinet next week.

Minister of Public Security Yitzhak Aharonovich succeeded this week in receiving budgetary approval for 50 additional policemen to fight against "nationalistic crime" &#8211; i.e., "price tag" operations.

i believe, and i could be wrong, but aren't we supposed to post a comment when we make an opening post? this isn't israel, ya know, where being a jew exempts you from the rules...and don't you already have enough "anti-terrorism" laws. "terrorism" has become about as useless as a word as "anti-semitism" and "jew hater" have become.

" Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/277648-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html

Last edited:

i think a good step would be to define a hate crime as a hate crime and an act of terrorism as an act of terrorism and rioting as rioting and peaceful protest as peaceful protest.

graffiti isn't terrorism and neither is throwing rocks.

in general, yet.

"terrorism" necessarily and by definition includes intent. someone writing "arabs must die" has more of an intent of inflicting terror, at least on the surface, than some random rock thrower caught up in the moment.

Forum List

Back