Definant IIhan Omar: as long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best w

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Defiant Ilhan Omar: 'As long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible' (Video)
A video posted Tuesday shows a defiant Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) telling a room of supporters not to worry about her and vowing, “I know that as long as I breathe that I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible.”

Oh I'm sure America will see about that anti american loser.....Give it time your gonnna be out on your head .( AMERICA WILL VOTE YOU RIGHT ON OUT ON YOUR HEAD)
must specify since tards tend to make it something an individual wants to do when it's what a nation wants. VOTE THIS POS B**H right the hell out so she lands on her head meaning " REALITY SMACK" wake up call , duuuuh

and you twits who think APPLES AP that allow Islamic women to be tracked SUPPORT THIS BS and cu...ts pushing it like . OMAR, etc...... they use wordage that is so good you democratic stupid asses aren't intelligent enough to pick up on it all.

That's why we see it all and jackasses don't.

Referring to this AP

Apple, Google slammed for hosting app that allows Saudi men to track women

Last edited:
You guys are fucking retarded if you think it isn't funny that a POS like Dukes endorses the POS Omar. Just sayin.

• Banned

I have a few cats pick one ahahha.

303bca34da0d44302db4b9efb262463d.jpg

You guys are fucking retarded if you think it isn't funny that a POS like Dukes endorses the POS Omar. Just sayin.

I know I don't get that, but once they pick up on him etc + her bs, some are gonnnna dump that twit D.D. watch. He just signed his death warrant with this one. GOOD!

Something about picturing my son’s cat writing insults for me made me laugh.

Defiant Ilhan Omar: 'As long as I breathe I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible' (Video)
A video posted Tuesday shows a defiant Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) telling a room of supporters not to worry about her and vowing, “I know that as long as I breathe that I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible.”

Oh I'm sure America will see about that anti american loser.....Give it time your gonnna be out on your head .( AMERICA WILL VOTE YOU RIGHT ON OUT ON YOUR HEAD)
must specify since tards tend to make it something an individual wants to do when it's what a nation wants. VOTE THIS POS B**H right the hell out so she lands on her head meaning " REALITY SMACK" wake up call , duuuuh

and you twits who think APPLES AP that allow Islamic women to be tracked SUPPORT THIS BS and cu...ts pushing it like . OMAR, etc...... they use wordage that is so good you democratic stupid asses aren't intelligent enough to pick up on it all.

That's why we see it all and jackasses don't.

Referring to this AP

The left still won't call an Islamic Extremist an Islamic Extremist. I know! "She will never say those things again" sounds great! The problem is she votes with the Hate her mouth can no longer express. She may never say it ! But she will believe it no matter what "Resolution" Congress votes on. Remove her from her committee seats! Cowards on the left. No apology
means she won't change her Racist views. I've heard enough.:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush: now!

Apple, Google slammed for hosting app that allows Saudi men to track women

Don't count on her being voted out, considering where her district is in the insane state of Minnesomalia.
Today I read this is a large Jewish contingent in her district she is making extremely uncomfortable since her election. Maybe they’ll be sure to vote against her next time around.

Don't count on her being voted out, considering where her district is in the insane state of Minnesomalia.

Yeah you might have a point not to mention I forgot how Minnesota those jackasses are having Somali wars already lmfafo.

Forum List

Back