Defiant Wilson raises more than $200,000 after outburst

They would be buying insurance that is highly - if not entirely - subsidized by tax payer dollars. That's why it is a public option nim rod.

You really, really, really don't get what the public option is.

As far as I'm concerned it boils down to this. The "health care debate" is about lazy ass democrats, (who don't contribute to charities) telling us republicans, (who do contribute to charities) that we must pay a tax to help the people that we are already helping so that the democrats can feel like they contributed something to helping somebody without ever having to pay a penny of their own.

Cheap bastards, those democrats.

Speaktruthtoliberals

I'd love to hear how you've determined all charities are funded by Republicans.

"Defiant Wilson raises more than $200,000 after outburst "

He also raised all the male Republicans cocks.

And as the VA is SHITTY, and a reneg on the promise made to Veterans.

Congres, this Government should be ashamed. And the VA is the TIP of the iceberg.

The Congress wouldn't want it. I suggest that they "Switch DOWN" and see if they like it?

Hell? Ask them if THEY are gonna opt for what they want to foist on the REST of us?

Of course you know damned well what the answer would be. Liberal Limousine Doublespeak, better known at the Potamic "Two Step".

Just keep those talking points coming.

"The Best Care Anywhere" by Phillip Longman

No one seems to want to address that. All of Congress has government administerd healthcare, as does the military.
Works great for them.

And as the VA is SHITTY, and a reneg on the promise made to Veterans. Congres, this Government should be ashamed. And the VA is the TIP of the iceberg.

The Congress wouldn't want it. I suggest that they "Switch DOWN" and see if they like it?

Hell? Ask them if THEY are gonna opt for what they want to foist on the REST of us?

Of course you know damned well what the answer would be. Liberal Limousine Doublespeak, better known at the Potamic "Two Step".

I am a recently retired Navy man. A vet. I find your views on the VA completly wrong.

And I am a USAF VET, and I think YOU are a LIAR. The VA System is a SHAMBLES.

And as the VA is SHITTY, and a reneg on the promise made to Veterans.

Congres, this Government should be ashamed. And the VA is the TIP of the iceberg.

Just keep those talking points coming.

And who the FUCK is "Phillip Longman"?

Phillip Longman is a Senior Research Fellow with the Economic Growth Program and Research Director of New America's Next Social Contract Initiative. He is the author of numerous articles and books on demographics, economics, finance, health care, and social change. His work has appeared in such publications as The Atlantic Monthly, Der Spiegel, The Financial Times, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, Harvard Business Review, The New Republic, The New Statesman, The New York Times Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Washington Monthly, and Washington Post.

SOURCE

Meaning he's a Progressive DICKHEAD much like you.

Now stop with the crap young pup. And I don't care for your articles or your sources. A Progressive by any measure is a Statist by association, and I don't care a WIT of his views. "The NEW AMERICA"? New Republic? New York Times?

NO THANKS.

Interesting you can't address the argument made, so you just jump to trolling.

Of course, that's pretty typical behavior for you, Tommy.

Our system of checks and balances does not favor bold, long strides.

Once you have a majority in the House and Senate, plus a President/VP/and Speaker of the same party as the majority...the checks and balances becomes kind of notional.

The real checks and balances for the United States rests with the 100 million rifles across the country that can restore that which is threatened or taken by those who are foolish enough to forget that the United States was made independent by a mere 17,000 rifles 230 years ago.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

From CNN's Peter Hamby and Alexander Mooney

Wilson directly asked in a Web video for campaign cash to fend off attacks from political opponents and said he's standing by his opposition to Democratic efforts at health care reform.
(CNN) — Less than a day after Rep. Joe Wilson formally apologized to President Obama over his "you lie" outburst, a campaign aide confirms to CNN the South Carolina Republican has raised "more than $200,000″ in the wake of the now-infamous moment.

News of that cash haul comes after Wilson directly asked in a Web video for campaign cash to fend off attacks from political opponents and said he's standing by his opposition to Democratic efforts at health care reform.

"On these issues, I will not be muzzled, I will speak up and speak loudly against this risky plan," Wilson said in a YouTube video released Thursday evening. "The supporters of the government takeover of health care and the liberals who want to give health care to illegals are using my opposition as an excuse to distract from the critical questions being raised about this poorly conceived plan."

The congressman disbursed the video via Twitter and asked his followers to "please watch and pass on."

"[Democrats] want to silence anyone who speaks out against it," Wilson also says in the video. "They made it clear they want to defeat me and pass the plan. I need your help now… contribute to my effort to defeat the proponents of government-run health care."

You know if this idiot would simply read HR3200 he would know it spells out NO COVERAGE FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. Can he not read? Or is he simply too lazy?

Yeah well it also does not show any requirement for verification of citizenship to apply for health insurance. Not too hard to follow the logic that would allow illegals to get the coverage.

And as the VA is SHITTY, and a reneg on the promise made to Veterans. Congres, this Government should be ashamed. And the VA is the TIP of the iceberg.

I am a recently retired Navy man. A vet. I find your views on the VA completly wrong.

Either you are purposely lying or are uninformed which makes you ignorant.

How Veterans' Hospitals Became the Best in Health Care

How Veterans' Hospitals Became the Best in Health Care - TIME

Ten years ago, veterans hospitals were dangerous, dirty, and scandal-ridden. Today, they're producing the highest quality care in the country. Their turnaround points the way toward solving America's health-care crisis.

The Best Medical Care In The U.S.
How Veterans Affairs transformed itself -- and what it means for the rest of us

VA hospitals among best
VA hospitals among best - Salt Lake Tribune

What are you going to say next, tricare is no good as well?

Ten years ago, veterans hospitals were dangerous, dirty, and scandal-ridden. Today, they're producing the highest quality care in the country. Their turnaround points the way toward solving America's health-care crisis.

VA hospitals among best

you mean Bush made them right?

VA hospitals among best

They did seem to get better under his command, yes. Now back to this guy saying they are in "Shambles". That is a lie.

Agree?

VA hospitals among best

They did seem to get better under his command, yes. Now back to this guy saying they are in "Shambles". That is a lie.

Agree?
ROFLMAO
no it didnt
shit
you are one fucked up person if your think the VA got better

i still say the members of congress should get the exact same healthcare that they seem to think it adequate for the vets

Agree?
ROFLMAO
no it didnt
shit

i still say the members of congress should get the exact same healthcare that they seem to think it adequate for the vets

Did you not see this link?

Read this and come back and say you are sorry and wrong (again).

I have been to Balboa hospital in San Diego (spent a long time there actually), I know how great they are and for you (an uniformed civilan talking out of his ass) to say VA hospitals are not good makes me sick.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about and neither does the prior Air force idiot who said the VA hospitals are in "shambles".

Last edited:

Agree?
ROFLMAO
no it didnt
shit

Did you not see this link?

Read this and come back and say you are sorry and wrong (again).

I have been to Balboa hospital in San Diego (spent a long time there actually), I know how great they are and for you (an uniformed civilan talking out of his ass) to say VA hospitals are not good makes me sick.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about and neither does the prior Air force idiot who said the VA hospitals are in "shambles".
do you realize you linked to a "letter to the editor"?

Ame®icano;1508941 said:

Once you have a majority in the House and Senate, plus a President/VP/and Speaker of the same party as the majority...the checks and balances becomes kind of notional.

The real checks and balances for the United States rests with the 100 million rifles across the country that can restore that which is threatened or taken by those who are foolish enough to forget that the United States was made independent by a mere 17,000 rifles 230 years ago.

Are you really that lame? Climb back in your hole. If you had a 100 million rifles, you would already be dictator and putting your enemies up against the wall.

Ame®icano;1508941 said:

Are you really that lame? Climb back in your hole. If you had a 100 million rifles, you would already be dictator and putting your enemies up against the wall.

Are you really that stupid?

Poor folie.

was just wondering yesterday where the media outcry was right after the 2007 Bush SOTU speech where the left side of the aisle booed lustily after a comment about the surge..............

although on second thought..............?? After all, theres certainly no double standard in the media coverage of any politicians indescretions:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back