Deep State Millionaires Club: McCain Family to Get $174K of Your Money

What the hell does this have to do with the lunatic Deep State fantasy. Right wing fantasies never take a day off do they.

What the hell does this have to do with the lunatic Deep State fantasy. Right wing fantasies never take a day off do they.
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to mention the Lefts love of the DC establishment.
In case you don't know the right wing is the establishment as they control the executive and legislative branches as well as the Supreme Court. You guys crack me up. You don't even realize you control the government.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to mention the Lefts love of the DC establishment.
In case you don't know the right wing is the establishment as they control the executive and legislative branches as well as the Supreme Court. You guys crack me up. You don't even realize you control the government.
You obviously have no clue to what the Deep State is.

Ohhh....Ohhh...I do!

The Deep State is a myth created by the wing nuts on both sides of the political spectrum to use as a scapegoat when things do not go their way.

The Deep State undermines those who control the government, idiot. That's the point of the deep State, that they are in control. How stupid are you? You seriously didn't know that?

A nutjob conspiracy theory fantasy.

Ohhh....Ohhh...I do!

The Deep State is a myth created by the wing nuts on both sides of the political spectrum to use as a scapegoat when things do not go their way.
Mr I’m a Libertarian comes running in the door telling us DC is free and clear of any DC establishment.

Hilarious.

The Deep State undermines those who control the government, idiot. That's the point of the deep State, that they are in control. How stupid are you? You seriously didn't know that?
What nutter rantings. Sure they control everything. I am not going to argue about you lunatic belief in the deep State run apparently by the illuminati and controlled by Big Foot and the Yeti.

Ohhh....Ohhh...I do!

Mr I’m a Libertarian comes running in the door telling us DC is free and clear of any DC establishment.

Hilarious.

Wow, if only I had said that you might have a point....but since you just pulls that out of your ass...you do not.

DC establishment does not equal Deep State.

Well it doesn’t exist so you can’t blame him. Only the mentally ill think it does.

A one year's salary as a death benefit seems reasonable. That was the policy where I worked. I have no complaint about the money these Senators get, it is the quality of their work that displeases me. That and the quantity of work when they sit on their butts in regards to approval of political and judicial appointments.

Yup and you better just suck it up. His wife will be paid every year for the rest of her life at our expense.
Why all the sudden interest in legislature bennies? This has been going on for generations. Do you think anyone who retires or leaves a benefit isn't receiving from your money, no matter where or what job they retire from?

Yup and you better just suck it up. His wife will be paid every year for the rest of her life at our expense.
Why all the sudden interest in legislature bennies? This has been going on for generations. Do you think anyone who retires or leaves a benefit isn't receiving from your money, no matter where or what job they retire from?

Well most people have no idea what Congress has voted for themselves.

Not many get retirement after on term in office. What they get varies with age.

Forum List

Back