Deep Hindu-Doo

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is what the never-ending parade of turd-world immigration breeds.

And giving new meaning to "the browning of America".

When it comes to cheap, unhealthy, worthless food, Top Ramen can’t be beat.

Except by Nithya Raman, a cheap, unhealthy, worthless human who lives by a simple creed: Everybody should have human feces thrown in their face.

In a normal world, Nithya Raman would be in an insane asylum. But in L.A., she’s a city councilwoman.

Raman emigrated from India, having grown up among people for whom flinging human excrement is a friendly greeting. Arriving in L.A., she ran for city council in District 4, which includes the L.A. Zoo (the odors remind Raman of her childhood home).

As councilwoman, Raman cares not for issues like jobs, crime, or transportation. She’s made the focal point of her existence the protection of the “Sherman Oaks Shitman,” a homeless denizen who carries a bag of his own poo and throws it at restaurant patrons on Ventura Boulevard. Raman has actually threatened action against local business owners who complain about the SOS; they’re “abrogating his rights” and preventing his “self-expression” by trying to stop him from landing face-shots with his feces.

District 4 is 50 percent white, but you wouldn’t know it from looking at Ventura Boulevard diners who, thanks to the SOS, sport the worst kind of blackface.

And while L.A. is being enriched by a devotee of the Kama Pootra, on the opposite coast, children in NYC are suffering long-term emotional and psychological harm from the army of government-protected homeless lunatics who line the streets and sleep in the parks. Kids are being flashed, assaulted, screamed at, and—yes—hit with human poop. And according to a recent study, it’s taking a toll on their mental and emotional well-being (who’d have thought?).

Democrats on both coasts seem unconcerned about repercussions from their mudslinging.

“When I ran for office, I made it clear that environmentalism was a top concern, especially composting,” Nithya Raman told the Scatophilia Sentinel. “I pledged to voters that, if elected, I’d put the issue right in their faces. And I’ve kept my promise, in the most literal sense.”

FacebookTwitter

Forum List

Back