December 26, 1862

The Fort Pillow massacre was worse although there was a similarity. It was southern white trash doing the murdering.

All Union soldiers deserved to be killed. They were the bad guys.

My state killed a bunch of the sonofabitches during the Battle of Olustee here in Florida. The goddamn Negroes (54th Mass Colored Regiment) invaded the state with the intentions of killing Floridians and they were defeated. The soldiers defending the state took no Negro prisoners. That was a good thing.

The Dakota 38 was the largest mass execution in American history. It was ordered by President Lincoln. On this day in history.

e terrible injustice!

If the Dakota 38 deserved to die

In this conflict died 500-800 white seddlers and about 100 Santee. Additionally this 38 Santee had been executed. For this time of history this had been a relativelly harmless conflict.

then every single catholic priest, nun and anyone else who took part in the abduction of Native children put them in boarding schools and beat them, sexually assaulted them and killed thousands of them deserve the same fate.die,

Are you mad? What do you speak about and in which world and time do you live? What's going on in your brain?

You're in the history section of this forum. This thread is about history. Nothing more.

So what's the role of Catholics in this conflict? As far as I can see in the informations I found Christian clerics took care that not hundreds of Santee had been hanged.

The United States has a dark past, but we are supposed to learn from those bad times, so we can move on.
A very dark past.

But it is impossible to "move on" from the fatal decision that stupid colonists made in the fateful year of 1619.

It will inevitably lead to the implosion of this nation in about a hundred years' time.

A very dark past.

But it is impossible to "move on" from the fatal decision that stupid colonists made in the fateful year of 1619.

It will inevitably lead to the implosion of this nation in about a hundred years' time.
Healing begins with acknowledgement that the land known as the United States was built on stolen land.

Forum List

Back