Debt Default....what happens

So, does anyone know for sure what will happen if we default on our debt as a nation?

Will the Govt shut down?

Will the Military get paid?

Will SS checks go out?

Will military retirees get paid?
Not sure…the House did their job and passed the debt ceiling bill…why should default be an issue now? Didn’t. Xiden simply say they needed to pass one?

Not sure…the House did their job and passed the debt ceiling bill…why should default be an issue now? Didn’t. Xiden simply say they needed to pass one?

Seems he said they needed to pass a clean one

I have no idea at all, it is uncharted territory for the US. But I cannot imagine anything good will result from it.

So, do you have anything to add to the topic or did you just stop by to chat with me?

You're the one belittling anyone's concerns on this board, like nothing bad can ever happen cause we're the United States. You're always spouting how you and yours are just fine, fuck anyone else that isn't. :dunno:

Michael Phelps is a one of a kind human being you fucking retard. And he STILL can't do ANY of the things that I can. On even his best day he can't.

People of all walks of life participate in marijuana. Doctors, judges, first responders, etc etc etc.

So, does anyone know for sure what will happen if we default on our debt as a nation?

Will the Govt shut down?

Will the Military get paid?

Will SS checks go out?

Will military retirees get paid?
Why is your Vegetable Messiah refusing to raise the debt ceiling?

People of all walks of life participate in marijuana. Doctors, judges, first responders, etc etc etc.

Yep. My 28 year old does and I bet she makes more a year than West does in 3.

Yep. My 28 year old does and I bet she makes more a year than West does in 3.

Well, since I have been retired for almost two and a half decades now she should. But I make enough to have all of the fun I want. And that is all that matters.

Forum List

Back