Debbie Wasserman-Schultz-Pakistani Espionage Case'..."CRIME SYNDICATE"...Where was the FBI?

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was paying IT Tech TERRORIST-CONNECTED staffers who had no security clearances 6 figure-salaries, and approx. $4 MILLION was paid out to them and their 'ghost worker' families!

WTF? If you can't smell the stench there then you have a sheep stuffed up your nose.

“I think members acted in irresponsible fashion and perhaps in unethical fashion. There’s a real question as to why you would pay people and shared staff that much money individually or cumulatively and how these individuals at such a young age and had such a claim to do the service that they clearly weren’t doing,” California Republican Rep. Darrell Issa told TheDC Tuesday night.

Issa added, “[Law enforcement] should start with the criminals and work backwards.”

Start with Awan and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Yeah he was running last night for true. I can't wait easyt65. NOW we are going to have some very interesting investigations into Democrat cyber security issues.

YAY!

Democrats who these Pakistani Spies worked for are trying to disappear, avoid the issue at all costs, as the DWS-Pakistani Spy case explodes in the Democrats' faces.

-----------------------

WHY were these IT Techs not fully / thoroughly vetted?
- Basic inquiries exposed criminal records, terrorist connections, link to possible murder / extortion / fraud, etc...

WHY were these Pakistani's FAMILY MEMBERS on the DNC payroll even though they were never around? (The Staff called them 'Ghost Employees').

WHY were they given access to classified US Intelligence, US Homeland Security, and Foreign Affairs files?

WHY did Debbie Wasserman-Schultz IGNORE the House ban and espionage investigation on them and RE-HIRE Pakistani spy Awan after the Pakistanis had been caught engaging in espionage?

WHY was Awan and his family members STILL on the DNC payroll after then had been caught, banned, and fired?

WHY did some Democrats in the House allow the Pakistanis to continue to work for them even after they were banned from the House and placed under investigation for espionage?

WHY did DWS give Awan access to classified House Files AGAIN?

WHY did DWS not only give Awan access to DNC E-mail accounts but also those e-mail accounts' usernames and passwords?

WHY did DWS threaten the Capitol Police with 'consequences' if they did not return a computer they had seized - evidence - as part of the investigation?

WHY did Hillary hire DWS immediately after she was fired / 'resigned' for her part in the crimes?
-- Was DWS collecting info on Democrats for Hillary?
-- Was DWS and the Pakistanis working together?

WHY did the US AG allow the Keystone Capitol Cops to lead the FEDERAL FOREIGN ESPIONAGE case, and WHY has the FBI still not stepped in to take it over?

WHY has DWS been allowed to negotiate with the police, who seek to get her PERMISSION to access a computer they seized (found abandoned in an unused part of a building) as potential evidence...especially when she has denied the computer is even hers to begin with?

WHY has DWS not been 'perp-walked' and placed in a cell yet next to Awan, who was arrested trying to flee the country?

CAN anything be done to work with the Pakistanis to extradite the other family members who have already fled the country and now are in Pakistan under the government's protection?

AGAIN, since this investigation now involves the Pakistani Government, WHEN is the DOJ (SESSIONS), the FBI, and the STATE DEPARTMENT going to step in and take over for the Keystone Capitol Cops?

WHY is the Fake News All-In Liberal Propaganda-Pushing Liberal-A$$-Covering media NOT covering this story (as it should)?

Well we have to give credit to the Marine who rented his house because he had found all the smashed hard drives in the garage and then heard about the investigation on the radio.

Odds are it was either Hannity who has been on this for a while or Rush who started going at this investigation or lack thereof big time as well.

The Marine then got hold of a Naval agency and in turn they got hold of the FBI. FINALLY someone who could investigate and not wait for the Capitol Police to make a move.

You got a link with any FACTS in it?
I have posted numerous links. Based on your intentional lack of Intellectual Honesty and integrity this morning, posting more would serve no purpose.

The other day I made a post that started off by saying if you have no intention of listening to me you should do the research yourself. I then posted facts and links. You immediately ripped my thread as containing no facts. I had to remind you of my 1st sentence - if you are not going to believe me anyway, do your own research.

I am not going to repeat that scenario again this morning - do your own d@mn research. Educate yourself on the issue - as you admit by asking for details you know nothing about the story - then come back and discuss.

Democrats who these Pakistani Spies worked for are trying to disappear, avoid the issue at all costs, as the DWS-Pakistani Spy case explodes in the Democrats' faces.

-----------------------

- Basic inquiries exposed criminal records, terrorist connections, link to possible murder / extortion / fraud, etc...

WHY were these Pakistani's FAMILY MEMBERS on the DNC payroll even though they were never around? (The Staff called them 'Ghost Employees').

WHY were they given access to classified US Intelligence, US Homeland Security, and Foreign Affairs files?

WHY did Debbie Wasserman-Schultz IGNORE the House ban and espionage investigation on them and RE-HIRE Pakistani spy Awan after the Pakistanis had been caught engaging in espionage?

WHY was Awan and his family members STILL on the DNC payroll after then had been caught, banned, and fired?

WHY did some Democrats in the House allow the Pakistanis to continue to work for them even after they were banned from the House and placed under investigation for espionage?

WHY did DWS not only give Awan access to DNC E-mail accounts but also those e-mail accounts' usernames and passwords?

WHY did DWS threaten the Capitol Police with 'consequences' if they did not return a computer they had seized - evidence - as part of the investigation?

WHY did Hillary hire DWS immediately after she was fired / 'resigned' for her part in the crimes?

WHY did the US AG allow the Keystone Capitol Cops to lead the FEDERAL FOREIGN ESPIONAGE case, and WHY has the FBI still not stepped in to take it over?

WHY has DWS been allowed to negotiate with the police, who seek to get her PERMISSION to access a computer they seized (found abandoned in an unused part of a building) as potential evidence...especially when she has denied the computer is even hers to begin with?

WHY has DWS not been 'perp-walked' and placed in a cell yet next to Awan, who was arrested trying to flee the country?

CAN anything be done to work with the Pakistanis to extradite the other family members who have already fled the country and now are in Pakistan under the government's protection?

AGAIN, since this investigation now involves the Pakistani Government, WHEN is the DOJ (SESSIONS), the FBI, and the STATE DEPARTMENT going to step in and take over for the Keystone Capitol Cops?

WHY is the Fake News All-In Liberal Propaganda-Pushing Liberal-A$$-Covering media NOT covering this story (as it should)?

Well we have to give credit to the Marine who rented his house because he had found all the smashed hard drives in the garage and then heard about the investigation on the radio.

Odds are it was either Hannity who has been on this for a while or Rush who started going at this investigation or lack thereof big time as well.

The Marine then got hold of a Naval agency and in turn they got hold of the FBI. FINALLY someone who could investigate and not wait for the Capitol Police to make a move.
How odd to leave such important evidence in a garage, then rent it out. You sure this is what they really think it is? Once again, any link would be appreciated.

Agreed, good on the marine; however - and I may be wrong - I heard the equipment has been turned over to the Capitol Police, and THEY are still leading the investigation. I hope that is not the whole story and that the FBI is heavily involved.

How odd to leave such important evidence in a garage, then rent it out. You sure this is what they really think it is? Once again, any link would be appreciated.
Why does one smash computers with a hammer? Computers Awan the Pakistani terrorist-connected spy used were destroyed, much like how Hillary's team smashed laptops and phones and removed sim cards of the ones they finally turned in after the FBI said they wanted EVERYTHING.

Obviously to HIDE criminal activity.

-----------------------

Democratic House Ethics Committee? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? A little like having China or N. Korea on the UN Board For Human Rights.

Just because the main stream "we will protect the Democrats at all costs" media didn't report on this debacle didn't mean its not true. This has been going on since February AND it's been a criminal case.

This stupid bitch kept him on her payroll up till the giant bust yesterday. You know the same bitch who headed up the DNC when it was supposedly hacked by Russians.

:lol:

He had her password. The whole IT clan is under investigation for cyber security issues as well as fraud. He had her password. The lot of them could read all their mail. This is really going to heat up.

60450911.jpg

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Feds/USCP bust Hse IT staffer Imran Awan & charge him with multiple counts of bank fraud as part of Hse IT procurement scandal

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2017
Feds/USCP picked up Imran Awan at Dulles Aiport last night as he was "trying to leave the country." Has been arraigned. Surrendered passport

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2017
ADVERTISEMENT
Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said that Awan had been fired on Tuesday.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country

Are you serious?
As a heart attack. This is Politics, where it is customary to provide a link to the situation you are discussing, unless it is opinion only.
I heard the guy got arrested trying to flee the country. I read he was under indictment--I thought it was for stealing money from the campaign? That's all I knew.

I have posted numerous links. Based on your intentional lack of Intellectual Honesty and integrity this morning, posting more would serve no purpose.

The other day I made a post that started off by saying if you have no intention of listening to me you should do the research yourself. I then posted facts and links. You immediately ripped my thread as containing no facts. I had to remind you of my 1st sentence - if you are not going to believe me anyway, do your own research.

I am not going to repeat that scenario again this morning - do your own d@mn research. Educate yourself on the issue - as you admit by asking for details you know nothing about the story - then come back and discuss.
In Zone 2 you are required to provide a link to the OP. I'm not going to report it, but you should know enough to play by the rules. And casting aspersions on my character isn't going to change that fact.

As a heart attack. This is Politics, where it is customary to provide a link to the situation you are discussing, unless it is opinion only.
Except you proved the other day that you ask for links / facts only to then disparage the person who provides them like you asked when the information is not what you want to see. As I said, I have no intention of replaying that scenario with you. Look it up yourself, or look back in my posts and find the ones I have already posted.

Disagreeing with your opinion is different from ignoring. I read your post and your links.

In Zone 2 you are required to provide a link to the OP. I'm not going to report it, but you should know enough to play by the rules. And casting aspersions on my character isn't going to change that fact.
There is a link

Forum List

Back