House Of Lords Grilling Kushner

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The Senate Intelligence (talk about an oxymoron) Committee has Jared behind closed doors this morning. No face-time for the Rats so they won't fake being earnest about this farce. The GOP Lords will lob softball questions at him while glancing at their watches. Some will get escape calls from their staff to get away from the useless hearing and others will stick around after for some real estate tips. WaPo's typical fake-news claims Jared "threw Don Jr. under the bus" by saying he escaped the meeting with the Russian babe early. Joe and Mika will claim "they finally have the goods for Trump's impeachment. Giraffe-neck Maddow will turn the whole episode into a bedtime story for her flat-lined audience. And tomorrow, it will all be forgotten.
rolleyes.gif

636313389414221033-EPA-FILE-USA-GOVERNMENT-FBI-91204396.JPG

I've read Kushner's statement.

Basically, his argument is, "I wasn't really paying attention to everything going on around me. I was just kind of drifting along, brain dead, like a dandelion seed on the wind. Oh, and I'm just an inexperienced little kid, so give me a break!" :crybaby:

The Senate Intelligence (talk about an oxymoron) Committee has Jared behind closed doors this morning. No face-time for the Rats so they won't fake being earnest about this farce. The GOP Lords will lob softball questions at him while glancing at their watches. Some will get escape calls from their staff to get away from the useless hearing and others will stick around after for some real estate tips. WaPo's typical fake-news claims Jared "threw Don Jr. under the bus" by saying he escaped the meeting with the Russian babe early. Joe and Mika will claim "they finally have the goods for Trump's impeachment. Giraffe-neck Maddow will turn the whole episode into a bedtime story for her flat-lined audience. And tomorrow, it will all be forgotten.
rolleyes.gif

636313389414221033-EPA-FILE-USA-GOVERNMENT-FBI-91204396.JPG

Those beady eyes of his always gives me the creeps. Kushner always looked like he's possessed by a demon or was a rat turned human.

Those eyes do not belong to a human entity.

Before joining the administration, I worked in the private sector, building and managing companies. My experience was in business, not politics, and it was not my initial intent to play a large role in my father-in-law's campaign when he decided to run for President.

However, as the campaign progressed, I was called on to assist with various tasks and aspects of the campaign, and took on more and more responsibility. Over the course of the primaries and general election campaign, my role continued to evolve. I ultimately worked with the finance, scheduling, communications, speechwriting, polling, data and digital teams, as well as becoming a point of contact for foreign government officials.

All of these were tasks that I had never performed on a campaign previously.

"I'm just an inexperienced kid! Waaaaaah!"

Before joining the administration, I worked in the private sector, building and managing companies. My experience was in business, not politics, and it was not my initial intent to play a large role in my father-in-law's campaign when he decided to run for President.

However, as the campaign progressed, I was called on to assist with various tasks and aspects of the campaign, and took on more and more responsibility. Over the course of the primaries and general election campaign, my role continued to evolve. I ultimately worked with the finance, scheduling, communications, speechwriting, polling, data and digital teams, as well as becoming a point of contact for foreign government officials.

:cuckoo:

I figured you didn't have many miles on you.

Where in his statement does he say this?

Where in his statement does he say this?
dude, these fks just make shit up and think it matters. too funny. In real life, there is but nothing burgers and an agenda moving along. Today at 3:00pm Eastern Trump to do a melt down on the inactive GOP on health plans.

"I'm just an inexperienced kid who didn't know what he was doing! Waaaaaaaahhhh!"

And this is the caliber of Trump's "Secretary of Everything"......I especially liked his assignment as an Orthodox Jew to go and convince Palestinians that he has their best interests at heart.

House Of Lords Grilling Kushner

Americans questioning a Russian

ftfy

Forum List

Back