Debate streaming link

Santorum, although I like most of his positions just comes across too angry.

He does have sensible and knowledgeable answers but I just can't like him. There is something tense and un-animated about him that I don't connect with. When the topic is the economy, I wish he would stay there, rather than go to the "family values" thing, which we all know is a problem but not in the time frame of tonight's type of venue. He's out, Perry's out, Paul's out and Huntsman is out, imo. Probably Bachmann too, even though I like her very much and she is a former federal tax lawyer and knows from whence she speaks on that issue. I like her, but she hasn't a chance for the nomination.

That Cain for POTUS and Gingrich/VP ticket, a poster mentioned earlier today, is still the one of my dreams...but I bet Romney takes it. He is good and purple( for the independents ) and has the money, and the country has gone too far to the left to swing radically to the right.... maybe in `16.

I congratulate them all, for even wanting to take on the job, and feel any would be better than a Marxist president, who doesn't share the traditional values of a center-right America.

How in the hell did a center right America elect a marxist? It's a mystery.

Hope? Change?

Its sure as fuck wasnt experience or policy

He does have sensible and knowledgeable answers but I just can't like him. There is something tense and un-animated about him that I don't connect with. When the topic is the economy, I wish he would stay there, rather than go to the "family values" thing, which we all know is a problem but not in the time frame of tonight's type of venue. He's out, Perry's out, Paul's out and Huntsman is out, imo. Probably Bachmann too, even though I like her very much and she is a former federal tax lawyer and knows from whence she speaks on that issue. I like her, but she hasn't a chance for the nomination.

That Cain for POTUS and Gingrich/VP ticket, a poster mentioned earlier today, is still the one of my dreams...but I bet Romney takes it. He is good and purple( for the independents ) and has the money, and the country has gone too far to the left to swing radically to the right.... maybe in `16.

I congratulate them all, for even wanting to take on the job, and feel any would be better than a Marxist president, who doesn't share the traditional values of a center-right America.

Fair analysis. Though I disagree with your comments on Santorum about family values. He was right when he said that in order to fix our economy we have to fix our families.

How in the hell did a center right America elect a marxist? It's a mystery.

It was easy. He lied through his teeth and worked the Saul Alinsky plan....

I am really tired of Bachmann mentioning her children. yes your a mother. Yes they are important. Not tell us what you are going to do!

You are tired of her mentioning her charitable ambitions to help needy children, yet defend the Santorum plan of constanly referencing family values??? *puzzled*

Fair analysis. Though I disagree with your comments on Santorum about family values. He was right when he said that in order to fix our economy we have to fix our families.

We can't fix the families until we can feed, house and support them, first....

I am really tired of Bachmann mentioning her children. yes your a mother. Yes they are important. Not tell us what you are going to do!

You are tired of her mentioning her charitable ambitions to help needy children, yet defend the Santorum plan of constanly referencing family values??? *puzzled*

I think people perceive Bachmann as using the kids far to much as a substitute for areas she is lacking in whereas Santorum just want to bring focus back to family falues. ??

I think people perceive Bachmann as using the kids far to much as a substitute for areas she is lacking in whereas Santorum just want to bring focus back to family falues. ??

I think they both cooked their own geese by doing so....

He mentioned restoring the family as something thats important to fixing the economic problem. And it is.

Her mention of her family was always a "look at me i took care of all these children" and never had anything to do with the questions that were asked.

He mentioned restoring the family as something thats important to fixing the economic problem. And it is.

Her mention of her family was always a "look at me i took care of all these children" and never had anything to do with the questions that were asked.

As you wish....

Making obsurd assumptions about someones sexuality is not discussing the debate.

LOL! FYI Grampa a metrosexual is a guy who's well-dressed, groomed etc... it has nothing to do with sexual preference. It's a contraction of "He's very Metropolitan" with "He has certain attributes that many women wish they could find in a Heterosexual" (dress, dance, appreciation for art, burgandy hair highlights or whatever...)

The terms these youngsters use nowadays, eh?

LOL, I guess im out of the "hip" loop. Im a beer drinkin, home remodeling, politically obsessed video gamer. My kids, grandkids and work consume me. I got no time for that dancing with the stars nonsense

Yeah, I kinda figured that was the case. Know what a muffin-top is? How about a gas mask? Can't tell you that one here, the politically correct types would throw a fit! :eusa_whistle:

LOL! FYI Grampa a metrosexual is a guy who's well-dressed, groomed etc... it has nothing to do with sexual preference. It's a contraction of "He's very Metropolitan" with "He has certain attributes that many women wish they could find in a Heterosexual" (dress, dance, appreciation for art, burgandy hair highlights or whatever...)

The terms these youngsters use nowadays, eh?

LOL, I guess im out of the "hip" loop. Im a beer drinkin, home remodeling, politically obsessed video gamer. My kids, grandkids and work consume me. I got no time for that dancing with the stars nonsense

Yeah, I kinda figured that was the case. Know what a muffin-top is? How about a gas mask? Can't tell you that one here, the politically correct types would throw a fit! :eusa_whistle:

Muffin top a food? lol

I occasionally wear a gas mask when I play Call of Duty with my kids?

On a side note my wife and kids know all the modern lingo. I simply dont care. It was only a few years ago that I learned most of the internet lingo. If you catch me with a 6 dollar cup of coffee just shoot me. Ive obviously crossed over to the dark side.............

Forum List

Back