Debate - great live feed

Well... just got done listening to the debates, and I felt almost sorry for the Prez. He stumbled and stammered over what seemed like every word. I think it was stage fright. It was almost painful to watch.

That makes me like him all the more. He's a real person, not a slick, polished shyster politician like that asshole kerry.

Pale Rider said:
Well... just got done listening to the debates, and I felt almost sorry for the Prez. He stumbled and stammered over what seemed like every word. I think it was stage fright. It was almost painful to watch.

That makes me like him all the more. He's a real person, not a slick, polished shyster politician like that asshole kerry.

Haha! Oh wow...that's a leap of logic I don't thin Spiderman could have made. He's a real, unintellectual, unnuanced, nervous, leader. Sign me up!

Clear, CLEAR victory for the senator. And this is Bush's easiest debate.

There is a difference between nuclear fuel for a plant and nuclear material for a bomb. This is another one of those facts that the Bush campaign and its ilk wouldn't like us to know.

The two are NOT interchangeable.

MJDuncan1982 said:
There is a difference between nuclear fuel for a plant and nuclear material for a bomb. This is another one of those facts that the Bush campaign and its ilk wouldn't like us to know.

The two are NOT interchangeable.

Lets think about this logically. We give them nuclear technology. Yet somehow they are not going to be able to use this technology as a basis to create weapons. Explain your reasoning.

Who said anything about technology? The statement was about fuel.

I can give you a space shuttle but that doesn't mean you have the technology behind it.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Who said anything about technology? The statement was about fuel.

I can give you a space shuttle but that doesn't mean you have the technology behind it.

You think Nuclear fuel isnt technology? pray tell what is it then? food? You think we are going to be able to give them fuel without giving them the ability to create and maintain it? do you think that somehow the Mullahs cant use the fuel we give them to learn how to develop nuclear weapons. Clinton gave nuclear fuel to North Korea. that really didnt solves things now did it?

nakedemperor said:
Haha! Oh wow...that's a leap of logic I don't thin Spiderman could have made. He's a real, unintellectual, unnuanced, nervous, leader. Sign me up!

Clear, CLEAR victory for the senator. And this is Bush's easiest debate.

It's probably too down home, salt of the earth logic for a little dick licking faggot like you to understand.

I glad you DON'T like President Bush. That tells me I'm backing the right man.

Pale Rider said:
It's probably too down home, salt of the earth logic for a little dick licking faggot like you to understand.

I glad you DON'T like President Bush. That tells me I'm backing the right man.

:trolls:

Back! Back to your haven of crude, invective, flaming, vulgarity!

nakedemperor said:
:trolls:

Back! Back to your haven of crude, invective, flaming, vulgarity!

Hmmm... you consider my rendition of queerness "vulgar". Interesting.

Why do you do it then?

Forum List

Back