Debate Getting Closer. Biden Trying to Drop Out

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......
Instead, they will only be voting AGAINST Trump.

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much
The poorer sections Of LA
The poorer sections Of Detroit
The poorer sections of NYC.

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
boy, thats a hell of a plan. what was it again?
Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Apparently I am... care to explain what I’m missing?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha
The Black community in Nassau County and many other areas is working and earning a living.
You can blame Ronald Reagan, Patrick Moynahan and Joe Biden for 30+ years of legislation that has caused Black poverty.
You cannot blame Trump.

But, go ahead and be a phony.
I blame Trump for poorly handling COVID and poorly handling the racial issues causing unrest in the streets
Do you blame Trump for Global COVID.
How exactly did Trump cause unrest in the streets when almost everybody was employed?
You are embarrassing yourself.

Just admit you want the Party of Handouts to win.
No I don’t blame Trump for global COVID. I blame him for botching how we handled it in this country. I also never said that Trump cause unrest in the streets. A cop killing Floyd plus an ugly history of abuse of power against blacks caused it. Trump hasn’t addressed that once. He has actually fought against their causes and that only inflameS the issues. Biden will at least address what’s going on
Trump does not have the authority to command Governors.
Trump controls his own messaging and is arguably the most influential person in the world. He has been downplaying, lying about and acting out against his own teams safety recommendations while far too many Americans follow suit and now we see this virus still out of control and 1000s a day are still dying. He owns that, you can’t spin it
BS............More Fear mongering from assholes trying to destroy this country..........

Never before has this country CLOSED for a stinking bug...........Globalist have a hard on for fucking every small business in the world with no vasoline.
I see what Trump and his band of liars are doing as destroying our country. It’s gotta stop
Elaborate...
But you can't.

By the way, who are his band of liars?
His band of liars are his surrogates and supporters who go out and propagate his constant lies. He has lowered the discourse in this country to grade school level and his constant trolling and degradation has fostered an environment of hate and partisan divide. If we can’t work with eachother, if we can’t listen to eachother, if we can’t respect eachother then we are lost.
What lies.
I keep reading platitudes, but no facts.
Just admit you want a globalist and the Blacks in your neighborhood to be poorer than you.
I don’t want anybody to be poor. Especially in a country as rich as ours
Being poor is relative. The poorest American living in a major city would be solidly middle class in most countries. You will always have "poor" people in any society because all societies break down into economic strata, Poor middle class and rich.

Trump is already whining about the moderators

What? no Hannity?
Biden wants the questions to be asked by 10 year old girls.
Trump is the one who raped a 13 year old
Is this the post that gets your Significant Other in the mood?

You are the one accusing Biden of pedophilia when all you have is a photo of him whispering in a girls ear.

Meanwhile, Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old

I WIN!

Trump is already whining about the moderators

What? no Hannity?
Biden wants the questions to be asked by 10 year old girls.
Trump is the one who raped a 13 year old
Is this the post that gets your Significant Other in the mood?

You are the one accusing Biden of pedophilia when all you have is a photo of him whispering in a girls ear.

Meanwhile, Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old

I WIN!
People with dementia need to touch people.
Please let us know where I used the word "pedophilia"...I'll wait.

Forum List

Back