Debate Coverage Starts Tonight??????

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I just heard Rush say that Debate coverage is starting tonight. What exactly are they going to cover???? Fox is the only one not doing this. :duh3: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bonnie said:
I just heard Rush say that Debate coverage is starting tonight. What exactly are they going to cover???? Fox is the only one not doing this. :duh3: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

They will talk about where its going to be and who is the more nuanced debater and other crap that really doesnt factor into the debates.

I wasn't aware there were debates this week. Completely scripted infomericals without any reactions being shown and audience questions prescreened, yes, I guess that will happen Thursday night.

I think all the news networks should boycott the "debates" until the parties can agree that having two candidates for the most powerful office in the world should debate, not read their soundbites for a couple hours.

Palestinian Jew said:
I wasn't aware there were debates this week. Completely scripted infomericals without any reactions being shown and audience questions prescreened, yes, I guess that will happen Thursday night.

I think all the news networks should boycott the "debates" until the parties can agree that having two candidates for the most powerful office in the world should debate, not read their soundbites for a couple hours.

That's true, there haven't been actual debates in years, much like the conventions have just become big parties. I think the silliest thing I've heard so far is they actually had to agree on what kind of pen and paper Bush and Kerry could use to take notes. They are even going to check them before the debates start to make sure they are the right kind. Heaven knows we can't elect a man that would use the wrong pen.

Interesting i was just listening to Hannity during a break from my memo, he seems to think the debate has already started. He mentioned how hypnotists begin conditioning people to obeying them before they even get on stage by asking them to remove jewelry, shows, etc. and of course the people do it and it conditions them and makes it easier for the hypnotist to get the same reaction later.

Similiarly, President Bush has already started hitting Kerry with his constant flip flopping getting him angry. We all know what happens when someone gets us angry before they have an easier time doing it again. So President Bush will have an easy time triggering a Kerry explosion in the debate. that ought to be good;)

Forum List

Back