Biden rages against the Times for false claim Hamas hospital destroyed by Israel

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In a private meeting last week, President Joe Biden reportedly "raged" over the New York Times' coverage of the al-Ahli Baptist Hospital bombing.

The New York Times disseminated Hamas propaganda two weeks ago by publishing as truth allegations that Israel struck the hospital and killed more than 500 people. But the newspaper, like most legacy media outlets, was quickly forced to backtrack because Israel was not responsible, the hospital was not destroyed, and 500 people were not killed.

To their credit, they admitted to publishing Hamas propaganda and apologized to everyone about promoting all the Hamas lies.

But are they sorry?

Hell no. They are just sorry Biden is President and not some antisemite like AOC who would not make them report the truth.

It won't be long before the Squad takes over and starts to hunt down Jews though.

Why would you support an idiot like Joe Biden?

Israel did bomb the hospital.

Do you support censorship of the press, like dumb Joe does?

Why would you support an idiot like Joe Biden?

Israel did bomb the hospital.

Do you support censorship of the press, like dumb Joe does?
Show us pictures of the rubble.

And show us your evidence Israel did this.

Biden is an idiot, but a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day.

I really believe the Left wants Joe to die, much like they sing gas the Jews all across the globe.

In a private meeting last week, President Joe Biden reportedly "raged" over the New York Times' coverage of the al-Ahli Baptist Hospital bombing.

The New York Times disseminated Hamas propaganda two weeks ago by publishing as truth allegations that Israel struck the hospital and killed more than 500 people. But the newspaper, like most legacy media outlets, was quickly forced to backtrack because Israel was not responsible, the hospital was not destroyed, and 500 people were not killed.

To their credit, they admitted to publishing Hamas propaganda and apologized to everyone about promoting all the Hamas lies.

But are they sorry?

Hell no. They are just sorry Biden is President and not some antisemite like AOC who would not make them report the truth.

It won't be long before the Squad takes over and starts to hunt down Jews though.
I wonder if Biden is actually an anti-Semite. He approved of the billions of dollars he and Obama sent to Iran, much of it in the middle of the night. He approved of giving Iran access to the $6 million dollars and then only temporarily stopped it when his poll numbers were going down even more! He's only doing this because of the poll numbers, not because he supports Israel.

If Brandon were really for Jews, he would instruct his government to stop all funds going to colleges and universities that allow protesting for terrorist groups like Hamas. He would actually have his AG arrest any Hamas and/or supporters of Hamas as domestic terrorists. Like he did with those on Jan. 6th. He would demand Putin round up all protestors threatening Jews in Russia and send them to Siberia.

Show us pictures of the rubble.

And show us your evidence Israel did this.

Biden is an idiot, but a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day.
The video is evidence. Hamas rockets are antiquated and don’t sound anything like that that hit the hospital. If it had been Hamas rockets detonating in the hospital as Israel lied about, there would have been secondary explosions.

Thirdly, Israel has a long history of bombing hospitals, schools, and residential buildings.

I wonder if Biden is actually an anti-Semite. He approved of the billions of dollars he and Obama sent to Iran, much of it in the middle of the night. He approved of giving Iran access to the $6 million dollars and then only temporarily stopped it when his poll numbers were going down even more! He's only doing this because of the poll numbers, not because he supports Israel.

If Brandon were really for Jews, he would instruct his government to stop all funds going to colleges and universities that allow protesting for terrorist groups like Hamas. He would actually have his AG arrest any Hamas and/or supporters of Hamas as domestic terrorists. Like he did with those on Jan. 6th. He would demand Putin round up all protestors threatening Jews in Russia and send them to Siberia.
Could be.

Many Jews vote democrat, which makes it awkward for politicians like Joe.

The video is evidence. Hamas rockets are antiquated and don’t sound anything like that that hit the hospital. If it had been Hamas rockets detonating in the hospital as Israel lied about, there would have been secondary explosions.

Thirdly, Israel has a long history of bombing hospitals, schools, and residential buildings.
Here is video showing the exact opposite

What video are you looking at?

And show us pictures of the rubble. All I have seen is an area outside the hospital that was hit.

1698708951110.png

Here is video showing the exact opposite

What video are you looking at?

And show us pictures of the rubble. All I have seen is an area outside the hospital that was hit.

View attachment 850853

I doubt we’ll ever know for sure, since no one independent is investigating. The video I saw was the initial video which indicated a very fast guided missile hitting. That is obviously not Hamas. Hamas has fired lots of rockets at Israel, with almost no effect. Certainly not one rocket that kills 500 Israelis.

I agree that the information we’ve seen makes it questionable whether the death toll asserted even happened or if the explosion even occurred. So who knows?

I doubt we’ll ever know for sure, since no one independent is investigating. The video I saw was the initial video which indicated a very fast guided missile hitting. That is obviously not Hamas. Hamas has fired lots of rockets at Israel, with almost no effect. Certainly not one rocket that kills 500 Israelis.

I agree that the information we’ve seen makes it questionable whether the death toll asserted even happened or if the explosion even occurred. So who knows?
Israel claimed it was Islamic State, not Hamas. Everyone on here claimed it was Hamas, shows how false information is so easily disseminated.

In any case, that video does need to be verified, with a ground map and video examination, by experts.

As it stands now, there is no clear answer.

Israel claimed it was Islamic State, not Hamas. Everyone on here claimed it was Hamas, shows how false information is so easily disseminated.

In any case, that video does need to be verified, with a ground map and video examination, by experts.

As it stands now, there is no clear answer.
Putin done it

What evidence is there that 500 people were killed?

Forum List

Back