Debate #1 - Hillary proved to be a scripted, status quo politician.

Most polls say you're wrong...as usual!
Literally zero polls (not garbage online polls) say this.
Unless the beasty was winning then you'd be all for it...hypocrite!
LOL, I'd never quote an online poll. They are statistically useless.
You're statistically useless!
OH WOWIE, you got me!
I always entertain while bitch slapping you subversives

The beasty had the questions way before hand, she knew what was coming and for a week practiced her lines!

It's true, she cheated by preparing for a debate against a one-trick-pony candidate who didn't.
When you hot the questions a week early it's easy!

He should have been better prepared....pure and simple.
He had the chance to kill her tonight and he fucked it...didn't hurt himself, but I could have put her out of America's misery!
I agree, it was frustrating watching him not going in for the kill when it was lying right there for the taking. oh well, next debate ... and damn that woman is boring and scripted...

Drudge = 81% Trump 19% Hilary Total Votes: 7,092

Breitbart dot com= 75/25 Trump 161,559 Total Votes

Time dot com = 56/44 Trump 293,227 Votes

Nj dot com = 53/42 Trump Total Votes: 90,313

Washingtontimes dot com = 72/21 Trump Votes 5200

Variety dot com = 51/49 Trump Total Votes: 30,947

Heavy dot com = 70/27 Trump Total Votes: 37,607

Slate dot com = 54/46 Trump 42,418 votes

Cnbc dot com = 52/48 trump 231,815 Votes

Fortune dot com = 51/49 Trump 371,739 Votes
Trump's minions must be working overtime.
That's just his campaign folks clocking up the mouse clicks and phone calls...they don't want The Don to look at the polls and be all unhappy.

No I do. Seen plenty of your posts before.

I guess I was referencing the fact that you might want to follow him.

I've seen more than a few of your turds on this board.
You are a turd

I am sure Trump appreciates your taking his spot as the moron of the evening.
I'm happy to see that you agree Trump was moron of the evening earlier :thup:

They better hope he doesn't stiff them.

Most polls say you're wrong...as usual!
Hey by insulting things for being useless, you may be committing a hate crime against Vigilante :laugh:
Vigilante is always good for a laugh.
Debatable

The Hillary campaign is shitting themselves, they did nothing to stop his momentum in spite of trying to bait him multiple times.
Trump shit himself on stage every time Hillary baited him. He's too dumb not to take the bait, every time.

What are you smoking, its more than pot. :cuckoo:
Trump was almost Sarah Palin bad when it comes to debating. You must have had your earmuffs on.

Warren.jpg

Hillary is a lying pig, sorry to burst your bubble.

You miss the point.....that does not matter.

Many don't trust her.

She just needs people to trust Donald less.....he really helped her out tonight.

If he focuses on this debate, he's toast.

No doubt it was an interesting debate. What stood out most was Hillary came off as the typical, status quo politician. Trump truly came off as not a politician. Was Hillary smooth and polished? Overall yes. But Trump spoke from the heart, not from the script - he was far more genuine.

Both candidates got good shots in on each other, but where Trump may have made the biggest impact is - you've been doing this 30 years, thus enforcing in people's minds she's a career politician.
Most of us here have already decided how we are going to vote, but I think the average viewer was less interested in who got the best shot in than what the candidates said they were going to do for him or her. Always the number one concern of voters is the economy, on this issue, I think Trump wins.

Clinton's whole economic plan is to tax the wealthy, thus reducing the amount of investment capital available to the private sector and then allow government bureaucrats decide how it should be spent, a plan for creating a stagnant economy.

Trump's economic plan has several parts, to reduce taxes to increase the amount of investment capital available to the private sector to create businesses, jobs and tax revenues,

to levy taxes on companies that leave America and then try to export to us to make it unprofitable for them to do this,

to allow companies that have divisions in other countries a tax break to bring their foreign profits home to be invested in the US economy,

and to prevent illegal immigrants from being able to work in the US to free up jobs and allow wages to rise. This is a plan for a vibrant, growing economy.

Actually, I think Hillary was on a slide because she had nothing to offer. By herself, she is dull and uninteresting and many don't trust her.

This was the first chance for people to contrast the two and he came off looking terrible.

He probably just resurrected her campaign.
I doubt it. Hillary had a smoother delivery but she had nothing to sell. She got in some pretty good zingers, but nothing voters haven't heard her say over and over again. Trump only got in a few zingers, but he made his policy points over and over again, and that has been a winning formula for him.

Hey by insulting things for being useless, you may be committing a hate crime against Vigilante :laugh:
Vigilante is always good for a laugh.
Debatable
I strictly mean in a point at him and laugh way.

No doubt it was an interesting debate. What stood out most was Hillary came off as the typical, status quo politician. Trump truly came off as not a politician. Was Hillary smooth and polished? Overall yes. But Trump spoke from the heart, not from the script - he was far more genuine.

Both candidates got good shots in on each other, but where Trump may have made the biggest impact is - you've been doing this 30 years, thus enforcing in people's minds she's a career politician.
Most of us here have already decided how we are going to vote, but I think the average viewer was less interested in who got the best shot in than what the candidates said they were going to do for him or her. Always the number one concern of voters is the economy, on this issue, I think Trump wins.

Clinton's whole economic plan is to tax the wealthy, thus reducing the amount of investment capital available to the private sector and then allow government bureaucrats decide how it should be spent, a plan for creating a stagnant economy.

Trump's economic plan has several parts, to reduce taxes to increase the amount of investment capital available to the private sector to create businesses, jobs and tax revenues,

to levy taxes on companies that leave America and then try to export to us to make it unprofitable for them to do this,

to allow companies that have divisions in other countries a tax break to bring their foreign profits home to be invested in the US economy,

and to prevent illegal immigrants from being able to work in the US to free up jobs and allow wages to rise. This is a plan for a vibrant, growing economy.

Actually, I think Hillary was on a slide because she had nothing to offer. By herself, she is dull and uninteresting and many don't trust her.

This was the first chance for people to contrast the two and he came off looking terrible.

I doubt it. Hillary had a smoother delivery but she had nothing to sell. She got in some pretty good zingers, but nothing voters haven't heard her say over and over again. Trump only got in a few zingers, but he made his policy points over and over again, and that has been a winning formula for him.

The coming days will tell.

There is no doubt he looked awful.

I can't stand either of them.

You have no idea.

You are a turd

He certainly was....until you came on-line.

Did you even wonder that names of these polls doesn't even mentioned on regular polls that comes out every week?
Are these polls have any credibilities just like any racist asshole here that spew lies after lies.
Fox News didn't even come out swinging that their dog Trump won the debate. But they Fox News was nice enough to mentioned that trump struggled.

You are a turd

Luckily I'm not a Presidential candidate.

Did you even wonder that names of these polls doesn't even mentioned on regular polls that comes out every week?
Are these polls have any credibilities just like any racist asshole here that spew lies after lies.
Fox News didn't even come out swinging that their dog Trump won the debate. But they Fox News was nice enough to mentioned that trump struggled.
Seems their sampling has a few hundred more voters than the RCP Average polls

That's just his campaign folks clocking up the mouse clicks and phone calls...they don't want The Don to look at the polls and be all unhappy.

I can see why the freeloaders would still love Hillary after this debate. There's people that are naturally self sufficient and others (Democrats) that simply don't have the guts, they're dependent and have no problem extorting on others success.

You are a turd

Luckily I'm not a Presidential candidate.

You can say that again.

He got flustered and he could have done better, but if you look at the policy points the two made, he clearly did better. Hillary's whole economic plan is to tax and spend, a formula for a stagnant economy, while Trump laid out plans for a vibrant, growing economy.

I tuned in, probably about halfway through. My impressions:

• Mrs. Clinton is definitely better at this format than Mr. Trump. I suppose that is what is to be expected of a long-term career politician; this is the sort of thing that politicians generally have to be good at; and not something for which Mr. Trump's background really prepared him. Mrs. Clinton came across as very polished, confident, and prepared, while Mr. Trump came across quite otherwise.
  • It seemed absolutely clear to me that the moderator was intentionally skewing the whole process in Mrs. Clinton's favor; not that she needed the advantage. She was clearly making better use than Mr. Trump was of the limited time that each were being given, but it certainly seemed that she was being given considerably more latitude than Mr. Trump was, when it came to enforcing the time limits. Also, at times, the moderator argued directly with Mr. Trump, disputing statements that Trump made, arguing about positions that Mr. Trump has allegedly previously taken, and so on. Foolishly, Mr. Trump allowed himself to be baited, by the moderator, into wasting much of his time arguing with the moderator on these points rather than responding to Mrs. Clinton's points. Mrs. Clinton was not subjected to any similar treatment by the moderator; if she had been, I don't know whether she would have fallen for it the way Mr. Trump did.
  • Of the two, I don't particularly like either of them, but I really, really don't like Mrs. Clinton, and I think she would be a disaster as President, so I would much prefer Mr. Trump. That said, if I had to judge a winner and a loser in this debate, I'd have to say that Mrs. Clinton was the clear winner, partly by virtue of her greater skill and experience at this sort of format, and partly because the moderator rather openly cheated on her behalf. I'm rather surprised by the polling results shortly after, which seem to indicate a lot of people think Mr. Trump won the debate.

He got flustered and he could have done better, but if you look at the policy points the two made, he clearly did better. Hillary's whole economic plan is to tax and spend, a formula for a stagnant economy, while Trump laid out plans for a vibrant, growing economy.

That is what he needed to sell.

I don't like her.

I don't like him.

But, I would have thought he would have painted her as the old worn out establishment pol that she is.

He could have paraded out a few new ideas and blasted away at the ruling class.

Pretty simple.

I would have told Leter Holt to go f**k himself over tax returns. I don't care about his and I don't care about hers.

He didn't and she's back in the game.

I think Lawrence O'donnell is about to have an on-air orgasm.

That is what he needed to sell.

I don't like her.

I don't like him.

But, I would have thought he would have painted her as the old worn out establishment pol that she is.

He could have paraded out a few new ideas and blasted away at the ruling class.

Pretty simple.

I would have told Leter Holt to go f**k himself over tax returns. I don't care about his and I don't care about hers.

He didn't and she's back in the game.

I think Lawrence O'donnell is about to have an on-air orgasm.
His policy ideas have been working well for him, so there is no reason to come up with anything new, and while he didn't blast away at the ruling class, he did at the political class. Lester Holt clearly lacked the objectivity one would have hoped for.

Forum List

Back