Debate #1 - Hillary proved to be a scripted, status quo politician.

Clinton had the home field advantage - the moderators and the entire media filming it were all liberals bought and paid for

It should have been an unbiased debate but instead it was a very liberal leaning liberal propaganda, Trump had to defend against this and this wasn't a fair debate at all.
Trump campaign says he didn't know debate moderator Lester Holt was a registered Republican
You do realize that anyone can register to be a Republican, right?

Clinton had the home field advantage - the moderators and the entire media filming it were all liberals bought and paid for

It should have been an unbiased debate but instead it was a very liberal leaning liberal propaganda, Trump had to defend against this and this wasn't a fair debate at all.
Trump campaign says he didn't know debate moderator Lester Holt was a registered Republican
You do realize that anyone can register to be a Republican, right?

As well as owned by the status quo Hillary crowd.

I didn't watch it, so all I am seeing are the "highlites" or "lowlites" as the case may be.

He could have prepared better. He sucked.

I find it somewhat insulting that he thinks he can suck and still ask for my vote.
He had months to prepare for this and didn't. He showed us what kind of president he would be. He disrespected the American people by not spending a minute preparing.

And he interrupted Hillary 25 times in 26 minutes. Can you have a discussion with someone like that?
Oh poor hillary.She did so lousy rderp has to come to her defense. The most disliked woman in America.

Update: Someone cheated!

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

No doubt it was an interesting debate. What stood out most was Hillary came off as the typical, status quo politician. Trump truly came off as not a politician. Was Hillary smooth and polished? Overall yes. But Trump spoke from the heart, not from the script - he was far more genuine.

Both candidates got good shots in on each other, but where Trump may have made the biggest impact is - you've been doing this 30 years, thus enforcing in people's minds she's a career politician.

I agree. She's been at it for thirty years now she says if elected she can straighten everything out. One has to wonder what she was doing for thirty years.

One

What are you smoking, its more than pot. :cuckoo:
Trump was almost Sarah Palin bad when it comes to debating. You must have had your earmuffs on.

Warren.jpg

Hillary is a lying pig, sorry to burst your bubble.

You miss the point.....that does not matter.

Many don't trust her.

She just needs people to trust Donald less.....he really helped her out tonight.

If he focuses on this debate, he's toast.
You didn't even watch the debate.

Trump was composed the entire time despite Hillary being a total asshole to him the entire debate with the moderator helping her.

Hillary did not look like an expert, and the questions didn't really require Trump to be either.
Trump tamed his rhetoric down a bit from his rallies but that's about all. I understand now why he didn't prepare for the debate. He didn't debate. He just made the same old accusations he's been making and when Clinton offered rebuttal, he just made more accusations.

As one commentary said there was no winner but there was a loser, the American people. Instead of explaining their policies and attacking the oppositions policies, they spend most of the debate talking about themselves and attacking their opponent.

Is that a shock to you ?

They are the product of misplaced expectations on the part of the American people.

And they play into that meme.

Hillary and Trump both want to legislate family leave. I am O.K. with that discussion. But I don't believe it is a given yet.

But they talk about it as if they can lift their scepters and it will just happen. Of course, they'll be picking money off of the Obama money tree to pay for it (and yes that is being snarky....I want the conversation to include the hard part about how it gets paid for).

Trump was almost Sarah Palin bad when it comes to debating. You must have had your earmuffs on.

Warren.jpg

Many don't trust her.

She just needs people to trust Donald less.....he really helped her out tonight.

Trump was composed the entire time despite Hillary being a total asshole to him the entire debate with the moderator helping her.

Hillary did not look like an expert, and the questions didn't really require Trump to be either.
Trump tamed his rhetoric down a bit from his rallies but that's about all. I understand now why he didn't prepare for the debate. He didn't debate. He just made the same old accusations he's been making and when Clinton offered rebuttal, he just made more accusations.

As one commentary said there was no winner but there was a loser, the American people. Instead of explaining their policies and attacking the oppositions policies, they spend most of the debate talking about themselves and attacking their opponent.
Trump did, not her.

Of course not...in your eyes.

You are so moronically blind, it's funny (while at the same time...very very sad).

Warren.jpg

Many don't trust her.

I've been watching the clips.

He looked terrible.

Even the reasonable Fox people say he sucked.

I take it. "reasonable" to you means the Fox loony lefties...
j

No. People like Sean Hannity don't get my time.

But some of their more thoughtful commentators who support him were very disappointed in him.

No doubt it was an interesting debate. What stood out most was Hillary came off as the typical, status quo politician. Trump truly came off as not a politician. Was Hillary smooth and polished? Overall yes. But Trump spoke from the heart, not from the script - he was far more genuine.

Both candidates got good shots in on each other, but where Trump may have made the biggest impact is - you've been doing this 30 years, thus enforcing in people's minds she's a career politician.

She said almost nothing of substance

Trump loses.

She came across as the nasty, name calling, racist bitch that she has complained about...Virtually nothing on policy and agenda, and her answers to our problems...Trump came across as the much more presidential... Her personal attacks were certainly noteworthy!

I didn't watch it, so all I am seeing are the "highlites" or "lowlites" as the case may be.

I find it somewhat insulting that he thinks he can suck and still ask for my vote.

So what you just said essentially- "I didn't watch, so I relied on other people to tell me what happen, and based on what people told me, I am insulted" . You, my friend, are a text book definition of a low information, uninformed voter incapable of making up his own mind. Congratulations!

All true, but also not surprising. All conservatives know the field is slanted left, and it just has to be dealt with.

When she is reciting her memorized speeches, she is so funny. What a bubble head.

It was interesting to see Trump debate the moderator and Hillary. I'm sure the liberal
Media was jerking off at the moderators style.

Absolutely. Same old stale Democrat slogan shite. Trump did very well in showing how Clinton's been a disaster on so many fronts. That's all he needed to do. Clinton was on the ropes the entire Debate. She has no successes to boast about. But she has numerous failures. I think Independents understand that.

So what you just said essentially- "I didn't watch, so I relied on other people to tell me what happen, and based on what people told me, I am insulted" . You, my friend, are a text book definition of a low information, uninformed voter incapable of making up his own mind. Congratulations!

I watched clips. I've probably seen 1/2 the debate in context.

What I saw showed Trump as unprepared, off-topic, pissed (in some cases), and rude.

Do you get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions.

Forum List

Back