Death penalty is wrong

Amanda,

Doesnt the process sicken you? The US is the only Western democracy that kills its citizens as punishment. China, Russia, Iraq, Iran, North Korea all of these countries do it and the US justice system is no different. That should alarm decent American.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord !

What the people who get the death penalty do sickens me. See, while I might be opposed to the death penalty I wouldn't hesitate to use deadly force to defend myself or my family. I just don't think that once someone is caught that the state should kill them.

Amanda,

Doesnt the process sicken you? The US is the only Western democracy that kills its citizens as punishment. China, Russia, Iraq, Iran, North Korea all of these countries do it and the US justice system is no different. That should alarm decent American.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord !

See, while I might be opposed to the death penalty I wouldn't hesitate to use deadly force to defend myself or my family.

omgyour'resogangsta..... :)

Imprisonment for life costs me too much money. As far as I am concerned if they get sentenced to life in prison, kill them and save my money for something more useful.

How much does an appeals trial cost? How about the doctor, priest, correctional officers, warden etc.

Trust me they wont need a doctor to know he's dead. The priest is on staff. The appeals even happen when they are sentenced to life. The warden is already there. Sooooooo in the words of the my 1st Platoon Renegades Shoot em in the head shoot em in the kill em 1234 Reload and shoot em again

Too bad for you. It is the way it is. It's more expensive to execute a prisoner than to care for them for life.

There are plenty of other reasons besides the expense for why I don't support the death penalty.

Yes, it does.

no, it really doesn't. death penalties have been carried out for generations on the cheap. You want to give a murderer whose DNA and video evidence prove his guilt 15-20 years of appeals then go ahead. But that decision is what costs.. not the death penalty.

Too bad for you. It is the way it is. It's more expensive to execute a prisoner than to care for them for life.

There are plenty of other reasons besides the expense for why I don't support the death penalty.

it's certainly not set in stone. You use expense as an excuse to disregard executions. It is quite literally your fault that putting a murderer to death costs so much. At the end of the day, killers DESERVED to die.

I use expense as merely one of many reasons why LWOP is superior to the death penalty. It is less expensive to care for a prisoner for life then it is to execute one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back