Death Penalty is Justified

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it is their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. Theybare savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

States Find Other Execution Methods After Difficulties With Lethal Injection
Have yourself another double shot of vinegar & urine, change into a fresh Depends and go to bed, you nasty old turd.
Put the scum down.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it is their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. Theybare savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

Have yourself another double shot of vinegar & urine, change into a fresh Depends and go to bed, you nasty old turd.
young warrior.

029_CourthouseGallows.jpg

easy solution

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

Another poster checks in as "pro-death". Thanks, your registration has been recorded, and here's your registration card. Wear it around your neck. Yeah I know it's heavy. Next please...

You missed my registration card! I don't feel anything heavy at all!

Actually, pro-life folks believing in the death penalty are still pro life.
We want to hurry up and kill killers who might go forth and murder innocents

Until about ten years ago I was all for the death penalty; then I realised. 50% of all juries are made up of Democrats. How can any poor blighter get a fair trial?

As for the scum who have done the worst that humanity can do; spending a full life in a prison seems fine by me..as long as they know they WILL die in there. Count me a no; I am NOT in favour of the death penalty, but nor will I condemn anyone who sees it as valid. It is a just punishment; just that I can't agree with it.

If the state by a duly elected Government decides in favour then so be it.

Greg

Why not just give them a hot shot of heroin or fentanyl, they seem to do a good job on junkies.

Mm, then that would be lovely me doing prison time in the be romper room. I mean , they didn't do anything nice to get on death row. I say shoot them.

No, the death penalty isn't justified in my opinion.

Sorry, but some crimes deserve the ultimate punishment.

I would consider abolishing the death penalty if the following were allowed. The punishment would be to break up a 400 lb boulder with a small hammer. after that, they would have to crazy glue the boulder back together. If they stop, they don't get fed.

Rinse and repeat until they die.

Why not just give them a hot shot of heroin or fentanyl, they seem to do a good job on junkies.

Mm, then that would be lovely me doing prison time in the be romper room. I mean , they didn't do anything nice to get on death row. I say shoot them.

Actually I have no problem with that, but using seized drugs to execute criminals is a win-win. No shortage of supply, no drug makers bitching and relatively low cost.

Sorry, but some crimes deserve the ultimate punishment.

I would consider abolishing the death penalty if the following were allowed. The punishment would be to break up a 400 lb boulder with a small hammer. after that, they would have to crazy glue the boulder back together. If they stop, they don't get fed.

Rinse and repeat until they die.

That would likely afoul of the 8th Amendment. When it comes to the death penalty, society has the right punish, but it shouldn't have a right to vengeance.

Forum List

Back