Death Penalty is Justified

The problem with the dp is that it's arbitrary and sometimes innocent people are killed .

And is it even punishment ?
So true.
The system needs to be tightened for capital cases. The prosecutions need to be absolutely bullet proof or it's thrown out and started again. There should never be reasonable doubt.

The problem with the dp is that it's arbitrary and sometimes innocent people are killed .

And is it even punishment ?
No. The so called "innocent " usally have a rap sheet a mile long before they were sentenced to death. They are just scum that needed to be irradicated anyway.
^ Says the arbitrary scum who should probably be on his own list.

The Death penalty is barbarism
Barbarism is not standing up for the victims.

We are one of the only remaining "civilized" nations that still executes
Europe, Canada, Mexico, Russia have given it up

We are with China, Muslim countries and India that still use it

The death penalty is a deterrent. Who wants to be anything like Europe, Canada, Mexico or Russia?
The death penalty is a deterrent.

Obviously not if death rows are still full.

Civilized societies gave up eye for an eye justice centuries ago

We should make some changes in the death penalty.

Rape of a child should be included as with any other rape which is particularly heinous.

Once the sentence has been pronounced, all appeals must be concluded within two years. All existing death row inmates have two years from the refusal of their last appeal.
Change we need to make is away from lethal injection and go to hanging. Rope is cheaper then the death drugs.

Or an old wood chipper.

It's hilarious to hear misguided liberals claim states like New York and Illinois "don't have the death penalty".

They have it all right, far more than most other states. But it's innocent people who get the Death Penalty in those states, killed at the hands of criminals in those states by the hundreds or even thousands, rather than the murdering criminals getting killed by the authorities who promised to protect the law-abiding citizens.
there is no such thing as law protection in Illinios. I live in the state. Shit Chicago is the worst city in the country. And you see zero libturds condemn the murdering of innocent people. They are more worried about the guy who dropped the gun, got shot by the cop as he was running away from the crime. Yep, the libturds do not want innocent people protected. Only the incarcerated and the criminal on the run. strange bunch them libturds.

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

States Find Other Execution Methods After Difficulties With Lethal Injection

Will catch up to all of us. Do good to remember that if one gets all blood and fire about it.
nope not in anyway. it is in the bible. the whole eye for an eye. death for a death. Sorry, but you fail at your attempt to push your own morals my way.
Why does that Bible verse only support the justice system? Why am I not protected by that defense if I kill someone for the same reason?

Either it's morally wrong or it's not.
Regardless of morality...you have free will. If you murder someone you are subject to the punitive values of the community (state) under the social contract.

We'll get rid of the death penalty when murderers can bring back their victims from the dead!

When these inmates rock and squirm on the gurney when receiving lethal injection....it their fear of Satan's face. They are going down to hell when they struggle. Most have zero remorse. They are savages. Catches up to them on judgement day.

God said that if man takes an innocent life, that he should forfeit his own life. That is good enough for me!

Where does it say that only the justice system can decide to whom that applies?
Through the fact that God granted man " natural rights." One of those is free will. That free will allows man to engage in a social contract with a set of principles and values that can be written into laws or edicts. If people want death for the scum who commit crimes...it is their choice. God granted them that free will.

We'll get rid of the death penalty when murderers can bring back their victims from the dead!
Sad fact is they can't. 99.999% of them are not even remorseful. Just angry they got caught and could not rape and kill more innocents.

It's hilarious to hear misguided liberals claim states like New York and Illinois "don't have the death penalty".

They have it all right, far more than most other states. But it's innocent people who get the Death Penalty in those states, killed at the hands of criminals in those states by the hundreds or even thousands, rather than the murdering criminals getting killed by the authorities who promised to protect the law-abiding citizens.
there is no such thing as law protection in Illinios. I live in the state. Shit Chicago is the worst city in the country. And you see zero libturds condemn the murdering of innocent people. They are more worried about the guy who dropped the gun, got shot by the cop as he was running away from the crime. Yep, the libturds do not want innocent people protected. Only the incarcerated and the criminal on the run. strange bunch them libturds.
I know the Land of Lincoln well my freind. Chicago Democrats have fucked up the whole state. Move South or West as fast as you can. Get out of the "People's Republic of Illinois" and start to associate with sensible people and reject the corrupt Madigan political machine.

Will catch up to all of us. Do good to remember that if one gets all blood and fire about it.
nope not in anyway. it is in the bible. the whole eye for an eye. death for a death. Sorry, but you fail at your attempt to push your own morals my way.
Why does that Bible verse only support the justice system? Why am I not protected by that defense if I kill someone for the same reason?

Either it's morally wrong or it's not.
Regardless of morality...you have free will. If you murder someone you are subject to the punitive values of the community (state) under the social contract.

You missed the point.

shit, the democrat mayors are telling normal American citizens to get fked cause they're protecting the illegal rapists and child offenders. funny thing these libturds.

Shit, it's even the liberal judges letting them go free after they've been in court. wow.

shit, the democrat mayors are telling normal American citizens to get fked cause they're protecting the illegal rapists and child offenders. funny thing these libturds.

Shit, it's even the liberal judges letting them go free after they've been in court. wow.

HORRIFIC! They should be tried for treason!

Forum List

Back