Dearborn Heights jihad

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
And of course he targeted a gun free zone. Like the Charleston shooter, Dylann Roof initially wanted to shoot up the College of Charleston campus. He changed his target because of armed security on the campus. He chose a church because it was a gun free zone.

FBI: Dearborn Heights ISIS supporter planned to attack Detroit church

In conversation's between Abu-Rayyan and the undercover agent, Abu-Rayyan described his desire to commit a martyrdom operation.

“It's easy, and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus it would make the news. Everybody would've heard. Honestly I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here."

Story and video:

------------------------------------------

Ya wonder how many more like him in the Dearborn Dhabi area?
Or the Oregon militia members,,,how,,,many....???

kids-with-mouths-for-eyes-2.jpg

Tens of thousands in Dearborn alone.
If you're a muslim, the teachings of the koran commands you to murder every non-believer on the planet.
If you leave the cult you are to be murdered with 'extra' violence.

If you're a muslim, the teachings of the koran commands you to murder every non-believer on the planet.
Yet they have not practiced killing every non-believer that has ever lived or been in their nation or Holy Land...

Yet they have not practiced killing every non-believer that has ever lived or been in their nation or Holy Land...
The fucking muslim rag heads don't have the collective IQ of a slice of Wonder bread. They all live in the 15th century.
The fucking muslims would, if they could, be murdering every non-believer on the planet IF they could figure out how to. They are too fucking stupid and only one rung up the evolutionary ladder than the Bonobo's.

only one rung up the evolutionary ladder than the Bonobo's.

I don't think that is really fair, Danny.

Bonobos have lots and lots of sex, but sexual aggression is rare, females have a much higher status in Bonobo society, and female-female sex is quite common.

Please don't diss the bonobos again like this, k?

• Banned
How far we've changed as a country that these types feel emboldened enough to slither out into the open.

The complaint also says that he told the agent he had armed himself with a large knife and would behead people if he needed to.

“It is my dream to behead someone,” he told the agent.

-------------------------------------

Forum List

Back