Dear Uncle Trump: Please EO away bilingual signs and declare English official language

No surprise dumb ass Trump supporters aren't capable of learning another language :p
I guarenteeyou that if I move to a foreign country I will learn their language. Only an idiot would expect the citizens of a new country to learn my language if I were too lazy to learn the language of my new country. We seem to be the only country in the world that needs to accommodate foreign invaders under their terms. Build the wall and force the rest of the world to follow our immigration laws or stop all immigration until such a time the world starts following our laws to come here. Screw the rest of the world. Most of the people come here illegally hate us anyway and just want free stuff.
Most people come here to work hard and better their lofe....you are just an ignorant racist. And I agree that people should learn English.
That’s right, learn english AND COME HERE LEGALLY!

No surprise dumb ass Trump supporters aren't capable of learning another language :p
/——-/ if I moved to Mexico I’d learn their language

And when you get there, it will take you time to learn. You will need others to assist you and to be patient with you as you learn.

When I go to Quebec, I try to speak French too, but I need patience from people I’m talking to. I’m thinking through every sentence. What I don’t need if for someone to berate me or tell me I should be speaking French because I’m in Quebec now.

I guarenteeyou that if I move to a foreign country I will learn their language. Only an idiot would expect the citizens of a new country to learn my language if I were too lazy to learn the language of my new country. We seem to be the only country in the world that needs to accommodate foreign invaders under their terms. Build the wall and force the rest of the world to follow our immigration laws or stop all immigration until such a time the world starts following our laws to come here. Screw the rest of the world. Most of the people come here illegally hate us anyway and just want free stuff.
Most people come here to work hard and better their lofe....you are just an ignorant racist. And I agree that people should learn English.
That’s right, learn english AND COME HERE LEGALLY!
Nah illegals who do no harm are welcome as well....we love them here in sanctuary cities...because they work hard,friendly, family oriented, harmless.

And when you get there, it will take you time to learn. You will need others to assist you and to be patient with you as you learn.

When I go to Quebec, I try to speak French too, but I need patience from people I’m talking to. I’m thinking through every sentence. What I don’t need if for someone to berate me or tell me I should be speaking French because I’m in Quebec now.
/——/ If I was moving to Mexico I’d learn the language well enough for simple conversations and how to read signs BEFORE I moved there, you numbskull.

Last edited:
Do we really need to post all those signs written in both English and Spanish? The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 stated "Where an employer’s workforce is comprised of a significant portion of workers who are not literate in English, the employer shall be responsible for providing the notice in a language in which the employees are literate.

The National Labor Relations Board also mandated that when 20 percent or more of an employer’s workforce is not proficient in English and speaks a language other than English, employers must provide the posting in the “language employees speak.”

“Do We Need to Post Labor Law Posters in Spanish?” - GovDocs

Some states have also passed their own laws requiring signs be printed in both English and Spanish. Many times, you also hear the "Press 2 for Spanish", when listening to an automated phone service.

Couldn't President Trump do away with that by means of an Executive Order? And maybe declare our official national language to be American English?

Nope. English is the language in this country and if you don't speak it them learn.

If you don't want to learn then go back to whatever shithole you came from.

/——/ If I was moving to Mexico I’d learn the language well enough for simple conversations and how to read signs BEFORE I moved their you numbskull.

Same with me.

If I moved to another country I'd learn the language of that country.

Not expect them to cater to me with signs in English.

Do we really need to post all those signs written in both English and Spanish? The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 stated "Where an employer’s workforce is comprised of a significant portion of workers who are not literate in English, the employer shall be responsible for providing the notice in a language in which the employees are literate.

The National Labor Relations Board also mandated that when 20 percent or more of an employer’s workforce is not proficient in English and speaks a language other than English, employers must provide the posting in the “language employees speak.”

Some states have also passed their own laws requiring signs be printed in both English and Spanish. Many times, you also hear the "Press 2 for Spanish", when listening to an automated phone service.

Couldn't President Trump do away with that by means of an Executive Order? And maybe declare our official national language to be American English?

That would be blatantly unconstitutional. Only Congress can create laws. Are you trying to get Donald impeached?

That would be blatantly unconstitutional. Only Congress can create laws. Are you trying to get Donald impeached?
/----/ But the Senate created Obozocare. Any fake outrage over that?

No.

Your Orange God is President, not Emperor, no matter how much you want him to be.

So what’s Obama’s (notice how I avoided the mocking racial comment) excuse for using EO ?
the R's were being mean to him and not doing what he wanted.

I have real outrage over the absurdity of your lie.

Oh man.... you just put a burr back under my saddle

When I lived in California I was outraged that the State would use my tax paying dollars to print state government forms in Spanish. Oh, and bilingual education....... Thanks for reminding another reason why I put that s*i*hole in my rearview mirror..... one day after retirement

-Geaux

I have real outrage over the absurdity of your lie.
/----/ You may now apologize for calling me a liar.
The Origination Clause and the problem of “double deference”

Nope. English is the language in this country and if you don't speak it them [sic] learn.

*ahem*

^Another loser who wants to restrict freedoms.
This is America, Bub. I can speak whatever language I choose.

You can also choose the freedom to be looked at quizzably and not be understood by everyone else but like they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

Dear Uncle Trump: Please EO away bilingual signs and declare English official language
Que?

Right.

cue
[kyo͞o]
NOUN
cues (plural noun)
  1. a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance.
    synonyms:
    signal · sign · indication · prompt · reminder · prompting · nod · word · hint · suggestion · intimation · high sign · zeitgeber

cue definition - Bing

You can also choose the freedom to be looked at quizzably and not be understood by everyone else but like they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

"They" also say mind your own business.

Forum List

Back