Dear Mitt: How to act human

What a difference in the way the media portrays candidates. To this freaking day the media won't go near Obama's birth question or his drug use or the strange persona that gave him the nickname "no drama Obama" but here we go with drivel about Romney.

I read a few paragraphs of the first link and then bailed since it confirmed what I expected from the thread title. More lefty negative tripe directed towards the Republican candidate as per the standard Alinsky-like playbook. Last week Mitt was a bully, everybody remember that one? Didn't do well in the legs department, never got much air under it, but it did succeed in creating something to talk about other than Barry's Carter-like arc across the doomed presidents' sky.

Anyway, read the rest of that stuff if you want. But here's a synopsis of the first one, and I'm not making anything up. From inside something called the Actors Studio some alleged experts in acting are giving Mitt some tips on how to, well, act. Act more human, specifically. Isn't that an interesting expected lefty twist on the topic, insinuate for your Kool Aide corpse that the opposition isn't quite human enough to his fellow humans.

Anyway, what it boiled down to was some people who are supposed to be good at playacting thus know how to advise someone who isn't acting at all. He's just being himself on the campaign trail, yacking about what he considers the real issues facing the country and so on. Yet some clowns from the world of make-believe think they know better. All they're doing is just more clutter for the media to then try to transform from a molehill into a mountain to hopefully pump up their woefully inept disaster-in-chief.

Wonder what their next lame attempt will be?

That Lipton guy is creepy looking.

Someone should tell him how to not look so creepy.

Seriously would you leave your kid with that guy?

He 'nailed' your preconceived opinion. Meaningless drivel for anyone who votes with intellect.

I'm just commenting on his demeanor, politics aside. He comes across as stiff, uncomfortable and rather desperate. Even in 'friendly' interviews, he can't seem to relax. I truly didn't have any preconceived notions about him, prior to the primaries. Now ... I just don't know. He can't seem to pick a narrative and stick to it. He just isn't right.

He 'nailed' your preconceived opinion. Meaningless drivel for anyone who votes with intellect.

I'm just commenting on his demeanor, politics aside. He comes across as stiff, uncomfortable and rather desperate. Even in 'friendly' interviews, he can't seem to relax. I truly didn't have any preconceived notions about him, prior to the primaries. Now ... I just don't know. He can't seem to pick a narrative and stick to it. He just isn't right.

There are times Obama looks uncomfortable and stiff. They both are likable, both seem more at ease away from the press.

I care more about knowledge and how he'd handle issues over how he appears to me. I think people need to not be superficial.

Regardless of how he tries to act, Mitt is still Mitt

Freelance, impromptu interactions with the public are not his best friend. Neither are his 30 year old annecdotes that he thinks are still cutting edge

There are times Obama looks uncomfortable and stiff. They both are likable, both seem more at ease away from the press.

I care more about knowledge and how he'd handle issues over how he appears to me. I think people need to not be superficial.

Like I said, politics aside.

Of the two, Obama has a more relaxed demeanor in public. Probably the most relaxed of all is Biden lol. Now he's a trip.

Freelance, impromptu interactions with the public are not his best friend. Neither are his 30 year old annecdotes that he thinks are still cutting edge

We're you this superficial when Kerry or Gore was running, or are you selectively superficial?

We're you this superficial when Kerry or Gore was running, or are you selectively superficial?

No question that Bush was more relaxed in public than either Gore or Kerry. Bush had the "Pay no attention to my mega wealthy upbringing...I'm just a good ole boy"

Romney cant pull that off

No question that Bush was more relaxed in public than either Gore or Kerry. Bush had the "Pay no attention to my mega wealthy upbringing...I'm just a good ole boy"

Romney cant pull that off

We'll find out in November.

I read a few paragraphs of the first link and then bailed since it confirmed what I expected from the thread title. More lefty negative tripe directed towards the Republican candidate as per the standard Alinsky-like playbook. Last week Mitt was a bully, everybody remember that one? Didn't do well in the legs department, never got much air under it, but it did succeed in creating something to talk about other than Barry's Carter-like arc across the doomed presidents' sky.

Anyway, read the rest of that stuff if you want. But here's a synopsis of the first one, and I'm not making anything up. From inside something called the Actors Studio some alleged experts in acting are giving Mitt some tips on how to, well, act. Act more human, specifically. Isn't that an interesting expected lefty twist on the topic, insinuate for your Kool Aide corpse that the opposition isn't quite human enough to his fellow humans.

Anyway, what it boiled down to was some people who are supposed to be good at playacting thus know how to advise someone who isn't acting at all. He's just being himself on the campaign trail, yacking about what he considers the real issues facing the country and so on. Yet some clowns from the world of make-believe think they know better. All they're doing is just more clutter for the media to then try to transform from a molehill into a mountain to hopefully pump up their woefully inept disaster-in-chief.

Wonder what their next lame attempt will be?

Really? So you didn't see how much he liked Reagan?

Pity.

Oh, that is a good one, alleged fellow earthling.

Careful, Boop, you're looking like a hack.

Seriously? Laughing here. That's a joke. A very old joke, dating back years between myself and other cyber friends. And anybody with a sense of humor would see that if I'm greeting "alleged fellow earthling", then I am not from your planet.

Forum List

Back