Dear Lefty: Please Define The Crime of Russian Collusion

When a computer gets hacked, a crime is committed. Whether it controls a voting machine, a hospital’s records, or Aunt Edna’s calendar of May Jong matches for next year. Conspiring with hackers is a crime whether they be Russians, Romanians or domestic. Top Trump advisor Roger Stone knew about the hacking going on….tweeted about it….and was advising the Trump campaign during it; either formally or informally.

All of this is factual and is not in dispute.

Perhaps you can summon the courage to accept it….I’m guessing not though. You’d need self-esteem to do that.
There is zero evidence of a hack...Podesta fell for a phishing scam and everything Assange has was given to him by a non-state actor.

Perhaps you can summon the courage to accept it….I’m guessing not though. You’d need self-esteem to do that.

Working with Russian hackers to hack the computers of your political opponents.

As Roger Stone, top Trump advisor, has admitted to doing.
Source?

Don't hold your breath because there is no source. Just Cornholio's deepest wish's.

Oh there was hacking all right.

Hacking Barry's intelligence and cyber people knew about but did nothing about.

Hell the FBI told the DNC IT guy to watch for hacking which he did not.

The only Russian hacking that went on was the DNC servers the FBI warned about. They didn't hack voting booths or interfere with the election at all.

When a computer gets hacked, a crime is committed. Whether it controls a voting machine, a hospital’s records, or Aunt Edna’s calendar of May Jong matches for next year. Conspiring with hackers is a crime whether they be Russians, Romanians or domestic. Top Trump advisor Roger Stone knew about the hacking going on….tweeted about it….and was advising the Trump campaign during it; either formally or informally.

you have no evidence of a hack. I already told you that.

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 11.06.52 AM.png

Source?

Don't hold your breath because there is no source. Just Cornholio's deepest wish's.

The only Russian hacking that went on was the DNC servers the FBI warned about. They didn't hack voting booths or interfere with the election at all.

you have no evidence of a hack. I already told you that.

View attachment 231821
so what, how is that illegal? you never answered me.Stone hasn't denied the email. he's asked what is illegal and so far he's walking around.

Source?

Sure. Go after the Russians who did the hacking.

Oh wait. I forgot. They already did and those Russians will never be in court.

Trump wasn't POTUS. Barry was and his intelligence and cyber people were aware of the hacking and did nothing about it.

Trump was running for POTUS. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was so why don't you throw your bullshit at Barry and his people. They were the ones who could have done something about it. Not Trump

There is zero evidence of a hack...Podesta fell for a phishing scam and everything Assange has was given to him by a non-state actor.

There is plenty of evidence that Schultz' and Clinton's Pakistani Hackers gave the emails to Seth Rich after they were done breaking in to Congressional Files to get dirt on Hillary's Rivals.

Source?

Trump wasn't POTUS. Barry was and his intelligence and cyber people were aware of the hacking and did nothing about it.

Trump was running for POTUS. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was so why don't you throw your bullshit at Barry and his people. they were the ones who could have done something about it. Not Trump
shhhhhhh!! you just educated the kid.

A computer hacker is going to hack. Please describe how you help a hacker to hack a computer?
If this is true there must be some recorded phone calls or emails from Roger stone to the Russians, etc.
lets have it
Don't you KNOW DUMMY?

Those Recordings are with THE VIDEO TAPES of PAUL MANAFORT VISITING ASSANGE AT THE ECUADOR EMBASSY!

ANY DAY NOW.....

I bet the big reveal will be on CNN.....

No…stone tweeted it.View attachment 231820

You’re just ignorant about the subject matter.
so what, how is that illegal? you never answered me.Stone hasn't denied the email. he's asked what is illegal and so far he's walking around.

So far…. being the operative phrase.

A computer hacker is going to hack. Please describe how you help a hacker to hack a computer?
If this is true there must be some recorded phone calls or emails from Roger stone to the Russians, etc.
lets have it
Don't you KNOW DUMMY?

Those Recordings are with THE VIDEO TAPES of PAUL MANAFORT VISITING ASSANGE AT THE ECUADOR EMBASSY!

ANY DAY NOW.....

I asked and you still haven't answered, what is the crime? why won't you answer? rhetorical I know.

Source?

Trump was running for POTUS. He wasn't POTUS. Barry was so why don't you throw your bullshit at Barry and his people. They were the ones who could have done something about it. Not Trump

Marriott was hacked yesterday. Is Trump responsible for that?

If I paid/worked with someone who hacked Marriott would I be responsible?

Clearly the President isn’t responsible for organizations being hacked; no more than she/he is responsible for any other crime committed in any community in the US. Is this really that much of a mystery to you?

When you have one political operation working with Russians to hack another political operation, clearly that is conspiracy. Mueller is investigating whether any laws were broken. I think they were and clearly the AG’s office thought there was; hence the creation of the Office of Special Counsel to look into it.

Your low self esteem prevents you from reasoning.

lets have it
Don't you KNOW DUMMY?

ANY DAY NOW.....

I asked and you still haven't answered, what is the crime? why won't you answer? rhetorical I know.

Hacking a computer is a crime.
I would imagine conspiracy to do so would be as well.

Source?

Clearly the President isn’t responsible for organizations being hacked; no more than she/he is responsible for any other crime committed in any community in the US. Is this really that much of a mystery to you?

When you have one political operation working with Russians to hack another political operation, clearly that is conspiracy. Mueller is investigating whether any laws were broken. I think they were and clearly the AG’s office thought there was; hence the creation of the Office of Special Counsel to look into it.

no he isn't, because if that is what he was doing the Dossier would be looked at. it isn't. so that is an obvious lie.

Don't you KNOW DUMMY?

ANY DAY NOW.....

well you have to have him with the evidence of the hack. do you? nope, cause there wasn't one. all made up fakey ackey shit. he heard about the release of info and it was bad for hitlery and that was that. nothing wrong with that at all. got that video of Manafort at the embassy too? you all eat the lies up like dogs eat shit.

Source?

Seems your the one with low self esteem and it prevents you from reasoning.

well you have to have him with the evidence of the hack. do you? nope, cause there wasn't one. all made up fakey ackey shit. he heard about the release of info and it was bad for hitlery and that was that. nothing wrong with that at all. got that video of Manafort at the embassy too? you all eat the lies up like dogs eat shit.

The investigation into the multiple scandals of Shin Splints continues unabated. Your denials are rather funny.

Source?

Well Barry and his people knew about it. Wonder why you aren't all up in their faces because they did nothing.

Low self esteem??

Don't you KNOW DUMMY?

ANY DAY NOW.....

The Russians did the hacking and you get bet none of them will ever be in court over it.

No… I showed you that a Trump advisor (through his own words) knew about crimes being committed. You deny it happened. So, you’re either illiterate or being intellectually dishonest because you’re loyal to those who lie to your face on various other matters. Hence, you have very low self-worth. Pity.

No… I showed you that a Trump advisor (through his own words) knew about crimes being committed. You deny it happened. So, you’re either illiterate or being intellectually dishonest because you’re loyal to those who lie to your face on various other matters. Hence, you have very low self-worth. Pity.

Well Barry knew about those same "crimes." Haven't seen you question that.

Hence, you have very low self worth. Pity.

Well Barry and his people knew about it. Wonder why you aren't all up in their faces because they did nothing.

Low self esteem??

Okay, Marriott was hacked yesterday. Trump is the President. According to you, the President is responsible for stopping it.

Do you blame Trump?

A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Forum List

Back