Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

The nomination process should be pretty interesting on both sides, as both nominees could end up beat to hell.

That'll almost certainly happen on the GOP side, and we'll see who runs against Hillary for the Dems, and how aggressive they are. Sanders, O'Malley, Webb, and/or Warren could definitely ding her up pretty well, if they wanted to.

And I'm no conspiracy theorist, but what if no significant Dem ran against her and she was treated with kid gloves throughout the process? I'd have to wonder why.

Oh God.....You got some crazy conspiracy theory about the illuminati or space aliens controlling the entire Democratic party?

The nomination process should be pretty interesting on both sides, as both nominees could end up beat to hell.

That'll almost certainly happen on the GOP side, and we'll see who runs against Hillary for the Dems, and how aggressive they are. Sanders, O'Malley, Webb, and/or Warren could definitely ding her up pretty well, if they wanted to.

And I'm no conspiracy theorist, but what if no significant Dem ran against her and she was treated with kid gloves throughout the process? I'd have to wonder why.

Oh God.....You got some crazy conspiracy theory about the illuminati or space aliens controlling the entire Democratic party?
Oh, calm down.

:rolleyes-41:

i did not call her a murderer you did that...i simply mentioned vince foster..and what came to your mind.....again your mind....and that is what is gonna come to a lot of people's minds...now isnt it....just like yours

i did not call her a murderer you did that...i simply mentioned vince foster..and what came to your mind.....again your mind....and that is what is gonna come to a lot of people's minds...now isnt it....just like yours

What came to my mind was the crazy claims by the GOP even back then. If you try to say you weren't referencing those crazy claims you are a liar.

What came to my mind was the crazy claims by the GOP even back then. If you try to say you weren't referencing those crazy claims you are a liar.
At the very least, the Clintons were involved in a cover up of the death of Vince Foster. But considering how many opponents they had whacked as governor, it wouldn't surprise me. That's just how they roll.

At the very least, the Clintons were involved in a cover up of the death of Vince Foster. But considering how many opponents they had whacked as governor, it wouldn't surprise me. That's just how they roll.

That's why people say teabaggers are crazy.

Well, to start with, there's no signifigant Democrat TO run against her.

The biggest problem the Democrats have is what all presidential parties have after an Eight Year Presidency. All the attention has been sucked up by the President (who can't run again thanks to the 22nd Amendment) and they have very few candidates of Rock Star Quality.

Webb has no real constiuency in the party. Sanders isn't even really a Democrat. Warren has said she isn't running. O'Malley might, and I kind of like the guy, but he's barely registering in the polls.

On the Republican side, they've got some good candidates, but the GOP is probably going to fuck it up and listen to the MSM and nominate Jeb Bush.

Now, what might be cool is if when it's clear that Jeb and Hillary are being foisted on an electorate that don't really want them, someone might get it into their head to form a third party. .

What came to my mind is I don't relish another 8 years of the Clinton antics.

This whole thing with the Clinton Foundation taking money from foreign governments reminds me of why I really had no use for the Clintons in the 1990's. They pull this kind of shit and they think it's perfectly okay.

Saying it's crazy doesn't make it untrue. Vince Foster died under very suspicious circumstances that involved the Clintons. That's a fact. Your willingness to overlook murders doesn't make you more sane than anyone else.

What came to my mind is I don't relish another 8 years of the Clinton antics.

This whole thing with the Clinton Foundation taking money from foreign governments reminds me of why I really had no use for the Clintons in the 1990's. They pull this kind of shit and they think it's perfectly okay.

Bullshit. His mention of Vince Foster brought to mind the crazy claim that was made years ago. You may realize it is just crazy, but if you say you didn't think of it, you are lying.

It's still crazy.
Saying it's crazy doesn't make it untrue. Vince Foster died under very suspicious circumstances that involved the Clintons. That's a fact. Your willingness to overlook murders doesn't make you more sane than anyone else.

in the entire heard.

i never herd that :lmao: :lmao :
Thanks for pointing out my typo. If you look closer, I'm sure you will find others.
It's funny that in another thread you were thanking your god for public schools and here you illustrate the problem with it; they turn out illiterate degenerates like you. My kids go to private school and my oldest son wins spelling bees. They'll never be victims of government education.

Okay, Mikey, I know you don't read opinions by people who disagree with you.

But Ken Starr spent MILLIONS investigating Vince Foster's death, and came to the same conclusion the Park Police and Robert Fisk came to.... that Foster killed himself because he had been pilloried in the press for months for the Clinton Administration's early missteps.

There are a LOT of good reasons to NOT vote for Hillary. This isn't one of them.

It's funny that in another thread you were thanking your god for public schools and here you illustrate the problem with it; they turn out illiterate degenerates like you. My kids go to private school and my oldest son wins spelling bees. They'll never be victims of government education.

Hey, guy, I went to Catholic Schools.

Today I live to mock Religious stupidity. But my spelling is usually pretty good.

You might be careful what you wish for.

in the entire heard.

Thanks for pointing out my typo. If you look closer, I'm sure you will find others.

So one little typo makes me an illiterate degenerate. How Christian of you.

in the entire heard.

Not caring about being an illiterate degenerate is the point. And the second point is you proving public schools don't produce better educated people.

in the entire heard.

Not caring about being an illiterate degenerate is the point. And the second point is you proving public schools don't produce better educated people.

I kind of wish you would put me on ignore. You are a fruit cake.

I kind of wish you would put me on ignore. You are a fruit cake.
Put on an avatar of a Republican with a clown face. That should do it.

Forum List

Back