Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

somebody write that down...

I do hope they get their wish, but if someone better comes along, that wouldn't bother me too bad either. They should really think about what they wish for............They might get it.

I do hope they get their wish, but if someone better comes along, that wouldn't bother me too bad either. They should really think about what they wish for............They might get it.

Yes, please run HRC. It's her turn, you really have no choice and I find that extremely amusing. She is a walking disaster, the RNC will destroy her with her own words and clips.

Yes, please run HRC. It's her turn, you really have no choice and I find that extremely amusing. She is a walking disaster, the RNC will destroy her with her own words and clips.

I guess you could be right. You've certainly destroyed yourselves with your own words.

I guess you could be right. You've certainly destroyed yourselves with your own words.
All the Republican candidates (besides Bush) have worse sound bites than Hillary, so I doubt the sound bite war will win an election.

i brought up vince foster for one reason.....it is the major skeleton that wont go away and will be used against her....you cannot ignore the past..i can list many more skeletons.....as i am sure anyone who has follow bill and hillary can....

I'm sure you can name a lot of "skeletons', but Americans dismissed most of them decades ago. Shit, I used to be one of those right-wingers who could recite the Vince Foster/Travel Office/FBI Files/Chinese Funny Money/ Monica mantra with the best of them. People didn't care then and they won't care now.

I do think HIllary is vulnerable. he tendency to embellish stories and then get caught on them is not going to serve her well in the long run. She shrill and not pleasent and the main reason why most guys gave him a pass on Monica is because we imagined the "shrinkage" of waking up next to that every morning before makeup and coffee.

P14OvnO.jpg

This could be John McCain's golden opportunity....but only if he could get either John Kerry or Mike Dukakis to run with him. He'd be in sore need of one of them to bring a little rightward tilt to the ticket.
Pretty sure Bush will win the nomination this time around, though it depends how the Ukraine develops.

If Ukraine reaches crisis point, meaning if the rebels are on the verge of taking all of Eastern Ukraine, then Hillary might well lose the election against someone like Bush.

That's going under the assumption of Hillary not convincing voters that she would stand up to Putin, or could handle a more aggressive Russia and China.

Its hilarious as predicted by ME the left wing media is already throwing Hillary under the bus. :laugh: She must be having a conniption fit its 2008 all over again.

Pretty sure Bush will win the nomination this time around, though it depends how the Ukraine develops.

If Ukraine reaches crisis point, meaning if the rebels are on the verge of taking all of Eastern Ukraine, then Hillary might well lose the election against someone like Bush.

That's going under the assumption of Hillary not convincing voters that she would stand up to Putin, or could handle a more aggressive Russia and China.

Do ou think there's an American who would say, "Hey, let's respond to a war we don't care about by putting another one of the crazy warmongers in office?"

Americans are basically selfish bastards. If we aren't being attacked, we don't care.

Do ou think there's an American who would say, "Hey, let's respond to a war we don't care about by putting another one of the crazy warmongers in office?"

Americans are basically selfish bastards. If we aren't being attacked, we don't care.
No, Joe. That's you.

No, Joe. That's you.

No, Rabbid, that's most Americans. Which is why Bush's war became unpopular when people figured out he lied about the threat to America.

But in your world, people are going to be dumb enough to elect Jeb Bush because they believe some lie about why we should give a fuck about who runs the Ukraine?

Not really.

Forum List

Back