Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

Here are the facts. When a black man is not at the top of the ticket Dems lose. Obama won the Presidency because of a massive minority turnout. When a black man was not on the top of the ticket in 2004, 2010, and 2014 the Dems lost big.

No one believes an old, bitchy, 70 year old white woman will get anywhere near the minority turnout Obama received.

Well, no, that kind of depends. Yeah, maybe blacks won't come out for Hillary, but women will.

It really kind of depends who the GOP runs.

They run Bush, you are going to have Republicans trying to tell us why a third Bush in the white house won't be the kind of fucking disaster the first two were. Good luck with that.

I don't think these guys understand that more women vote than men.

I don't think Dems understand white women don't vote for them anymore. :( During the last mid terms Dems got only 45% of the white female vote. If Hillary does the same no Presidency. It's really pretty simple.
Stop comparing mid-term elections with presidential elections. It isn't the same electorate.

Job,

Obama is sitting at 45% right now... He is a pretty comfortable place compared to previous presidents

no, he's not. Not if his goal is to keep the presidency with his party.

That means 55% really aren't keen on his party keeping power right now.

Obama was sitting 45% when he ran for re election and won easily...

The 45% number is if he was running against unnamed opposition. But put a name on it and see his past and that number equals up quite quickly especially in this GOP field. There best candidate is a Bush...

:badgrin:
Job,

Obama is sitting at 45% right now... He is a pretty comfortable place compared to previous presidents

no, he's not. Not if his goal is to keep the presidency with his party.

That means 55% really aren't keen on his party keeping power right now.

The 45% number is if he was running against unnamed opposition. But put a name on it and see his past and that number equals up quite quickly especially in this GOP field. There best candidate is a Bush...

Thank you DeomcRAT for your picking the best candidate for the Republican's to run!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I am not denying that and in a National Election you a probably right... But in a primary a good organization is key.

Joe, you have right wingers here who will continually tell you how Iraq wasn't a mistake...

Bush is going to be there for a long time, at least until the unelectables are gone.

If this country elects a third Bush, it kind of deserves what it gets.

Obama had the advantage of being an incumbent. Beating an incumbent requires you to get people who voted for him the first time to say, "Yeah, I screwed up" and voting against him the second time.

Very difficult, which is why only five incumbent presidents have been voted out of office in the last 120 years. of those, one was never elected (Ford) and three others had serious third party challengers that gave their former supporters an out. (Taft, Carter, Bush-43). Only Hoover was so unpopular that a lot of voters could say, "Yeah, that was a terrible idea, let's not do that again."

However, when there isn't an incumbant, it's very easy to give the other party a turn. Okay, you had your 8 years, give someone else a go. Which is exactly what happened in 1952, 1960, 1968, 1976, 1992, 2000 and 2008.

A person who voted for Obama could find himself pretty comfortable not voting for Hillary if she doesn't make a good case. And Bush isn't the best guy to to make that case. He's a terrible candidate. You have to literally forget three wars and three recessions.

You seem angry.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You seem faggy.

Got a point or just being a fucking troll?
Only in your strange, convoluted RW wetdreams, Lil Slugger.

By all means the DEMS should run Hillary. She's still 10 to 13 points ahead of the entire GOP clown car, has been so for two years solid.

So we're all in agreement. Hildabeast for president!

Since her only opposition are Cruz and Rand Paul, if not a landslide, it would be a victory by a sizable margin for Hillary. She has the support of major lobbyists, and many corporate donors, and unlike Cruz she hasn't made herself un-electable by partisan rants on same-sex marriage in swing states.

Since her only opposition are Cruz and Rand Paul, if not a landslide, it would be a victory by a sizable margin for Hillary. She has the support of major lobbyists, and many corporate donors, and unlike Cruz she hasn't made herself un-electable by partisan rants on same-sex marriage in swing states.
Once she secures the DNC nomination and gets a Secret Service detail assigned, she can regale us anew with stories about all the sniper fire she dodges every time she gets off a plane.

I am not denying that and in a National Election you a probably right... But in a primary a good organization is key.

Joe, you have right wingers here who will continually tell you how Iraq wasn't a mistake...

Bush is going to be there for a long time, at least until the unelectables are gone.

It won't. Hillary is the ultimate political survivor. She would be elected not because people like her, but because she can win swing states that her Republican opponents alienate every Presidential election.

It won't. Hillary is the ultimate political survivor. She would be elected not because people like her, but because she can win swing states that her Republican opponents alienate every Presidential election.
Yepp. Plus, millions do like her.

Hillary polls the most negatives of any politician. Some stupid like her, sure. But lots of smarter people understand she is corrupt and evil.

Obama had the advantage of being an incumbent. Beating an incumbent requires you to get people who voted for him the first time to say, "Yeah, I screwed up" and voting against him the second time.

Very difficult, which is why only five incumbent presidents have been voted out of office in the last 120 years. of those, one was never elected (Ford) and three others had serious third party challengers that gave their former supporters an out. (Taft, Carter, Bush-43). Only Hoover was so unpopular that a lot of voters could say, "Yeah, that was a terrible idea, let's not do that again."

However, when there isn't an incumbant, it's very easy to give the other party a turn. Okay, you had your 8 years, give someone else a go. Which is exactly what happened in 1952, 1960, 1968, 1976, 1992, 2000 and 2008.

A person who voted for Obama could find himself pretty comfortable not voting for Hillary if she doesn't make a good case. And Bush isn't the best guy to to make that case. He's a terrible candidate. You have to literally forget three wars and three recessions.

Only if the GOP has a non crazy candidate. I'm not sure there is one of them in the entire heard.

Hillary polls the most negatives of any politician. Some stupid like her, sure. But lots of smarter people understand she is corrupt and evil.

it truly is a dark day when i agree with rabbi.....she is corrupt and evil.....wait till they begin to bring up vince foster...remember him...that will be most interesting...everyone thinks it will be bill's skeletons that will haunt her....honey hush that woman has a walk in closet full of them

Only if the GOP has a non crazy candidate. I'm not sure there is one of them in the entire heard.

non crazy gop candidate.....name the last one...go on i dare ya

it truly is a dark day when i agree with rabbi.....she is corrupt and evil.....wait till they begin to bring up vince foster...remember him...that will be most interesting...everyone thinks it will be bill's skeletons that will haunt her....honey hush that woman has a walk in closet full of them

Still trying to call her a murderer. You are just pathetic.

The nomination process should be pretty interesting on both sides, as both nominees could end up beat to hell.

That'll almost certainly happen on the GOP side, and we'll see who runs against Hillary for the Dems, and how aggressive they are. Sanders, O'Malley, Webb, and/or Warren could definitely ding her up pretty well, if they wanted to.

And I'm no conspiracy theorist, but what if no significant Dem ran against her and she was treated with kid gloves throughout the process? I'd have to wonder why.

Yepp. Plus, millions do like her.

And millions don't like her. The ghosts of Ben Gazi will haunt and plague her campaign. The dead have a story to tell, a story that can't be brushed aside with "what difference does it make?" Her murders will follow her like clinking chains and fetters around her ankles. She cannot escape her past.

non crazy gop candidate.....name the last one...go on i dare ya

It's been a long time, but Bob Dole was honorable until Gingrich poisoned the water for all republicans. I can't think of any in the last several years. Can you? Name any recent one, and I'll point you to some bat shit crazy thing they have said or done.

Forum List

Back