Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

I am not denying that and in a National Election you a probably right... But in a primary a good organization is key.

Joe, you have right wingers here who will continually tell you how Iraq wasn't a mistake...

Bush is going to be there for a long time, at least until the unelectables are gone.

If this country elects a third Bush, it kind of deserves what it gets.
It won't. Hillary is the ultimate political survivor. She would be elected not because people like her, but because she can win swing states that her Republican opponents alienate every Presidential election.
Hillary polls the most negatives of any politician. Some stupid like her, sure. But lots of smarter people understand she is corrupt and evil.
This is a lie. Her fav vs unfav stats are leagues above the GOP. You have a right to your own opinion but not to your rwnj cottage industry industry produced "facts" that aren't facts at all. Better luck next time.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing out my typo. If you look closer, I'm sure you will find others.
It's funny that in another thread you were thanking your god for public schools and here you illustrate the problem with it; they turn out illiterate degenerates like you. My kids go to private school and my oldest son wins spelling bees. They'll never be victims of government education.

So one little typo makes me an illiterate degenerate. How Christian of you.
Not caring about being an illiterate degenerate is the point. And the second point is you proving public schools don't produce better educated people.

I kind of wish you would put me on ignore. You are a fruit cake.
Put on an avatar of a Republican with a clown face. That should do it.

I did. You don't recognize Templar Goofy guy? I stole his and painted it up.

i did not call her a murderer you did that...i simply mentioned vince foster..and what came to your mind.....again your mind....and that is what is gonna come to a lot of people's minds...now isnt it....just like yours

What came to my mind was the crazy claims by the GOP even back then. If you try to say you weren't referencing those crazy claims you are a liar.
At the very least, the Clintons were involved in a cover up of the death of Vince Foster. But considering how many opponents they had whacked as governor, it wouldn't surprise me. That's just how they roll.
Links?

It's funny that in another thread you were thanking your god for public schools and here you illustrate the problem with it; they turn out illiterate degenerates like you. My kids go to private school and my oldest son wins spelling bees. They'll never be victims of government education.

Not caring about being an illiterate degenerate is the point. And the second point is you proving public schools don't produce better educated people.

So you're not serious about wanting me to ignore you. Funny. I kind of like you too.

i did not call her a murderer you did that...i simply mentioned vince foster..and what came to your mind.....again your mind....and that is what is gonna come to a lot of people's minds...now isnt it....just like yours

What came to my mind was the crazy claims by the GOP even back then. If you try to say you weren't referencing those crazy claims you are a liar.
At the very least, the Clintons were involved in a cover up of the death of Vince Foster. But considering how many opponents they had whacked as governor, it wouldn't surprise me. That's just how they roll.
Links?

Oh good grief! Do your own damn homework.

That's why people say teabaggers are crazy.
Yepp. Certifiably batshit crazy.

So you're not serious about wanting me to ignore you. Funny. I kind of like you too.

Just go away. You are funny for a while, but you're like someone else's baby. Fun for a while, but then you start whining and smelling funny.

i brought up vince foster for one reason.....it is the major skeleton that wont go away and will be used against her....you cannot ignore the past..i can list many more skeletons.....as i am sure anyone who has follow bill and hillary can....

look bull puppy your name calling is not appreciated

in the entire heard.

i never herd that :lmao: :lmao :
Thanks for pointing out my typo. If you look closer, I'm sure you will find others.
I will remember that the next time you have a typo. ...

:D

in the entire heard.

i never herd that :lmao: :lmao :

And you base this utterly fantastic observation on one single typo? Really? Dude, that is crazy.

Links?

Oh good grief! Do your own damn homework.
You are not very good at this, now are you. ... you see, when people make outlandish claims, then it's up to them to provide back-up; otherwise, they are just whiny liars. I'm not your secretary nor do I excuse RW laziness.

i brought up vince foster for one reason.....it is the major skeleton that wont go away and will be used against her....you cannot ignore the past..i can list many more skeletons.....as i am sure anyone who has follow bill and hillary can....

look bull puppy your name calling is not appreciated
Yes but the only reason to bring it up would be to try in vain to accuse the Clintons of murder. You do understand this simple idea, right?

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is still the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, people.

They will don their knee pads any time a dimocrap piece of filth is being outed as what dimocrap pieces of filth are -- Filth....

ABC’s Jonathan Karl Tries To Rescue Hillary From Private Email Scandal With Story About Rep. Chaffetz Using Gmail… One Huge Problem, Law Doesn’t Apply To Congress…
Screen-Shot-2015-03-04-at-12.36.05-AM-550x575.png

If only Jonathan Karl had access to this thing called “Google.”

(ABC News) – Hillary Clinton isn’t the only official who uses a non-government email address.

A business card obtained by ABC News shows that Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, lists his Gmail address on his official House card.

After it was revealed on Tuesday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton conducted all of her government business from personal email accounts, personal email has been the topic du jour, and Chaffetz is at the forefront.

ABC’s Jonathan Karl Makes A Jackass Out Of Himself With Story About Rep. Chaffetz Using Gmail…

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is still the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, people.

They will don their knee pads any time a dimocrap piece of filth is being outed as what dimocrap pieces of filth are -- Filth....

ABC’s Jonathan Karl Tries To Rescue Hillary From Private Email Scandal With Story About Rep. Chaffetz Using Gmail… One Huge Problem, Law Doesn’t Apply To Congress…
Screen-Shot-2015-03-04-at-12.36.05-AM-550x575.png

If only Jonathan Karl had access to this thing called “Google.”

(ABC News) – Hillary Clinton isn’t the only official who uses a non-government email address.

A business card obtained by ABC News shows that Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, lists his Gmail address on his official House card.

After it was revealed on Tuesday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton conducted all of her government business from personal email accounts, personal email has been the topic du jour, and Chaffetz is at the forefront.

ABC’s Jonathan Karl Makes A Jackass Out Of Himself With Story About Rep. Chaffetz Using Gmail…
Still eternally butthurt angry, eh?

Here's what you scumbags don't get...... People voted for obama in droves because he was Black. That's about it. Black people flooded the Voting Booths with themselves, their dead Aunts and Uncles, their imprisoned Cousins and anybody else they could find a Voter ID for. Several times if they could.

And a lot of Republicans stayed home because they didn't like the weak-kneed Candidates we had nominated.

But if you are so stupid as to think that Women are going to tilt the scales? You're stupid.

It's like the old saying, "I don't understand women but women do. And they hate each other."

Hitlery is one unlikeable bitch

So if Hillary runs and win the Presidency

The excuse is that women flooded the polls for her?

Look, I doubt Hillary is going to win her party's nomination--and who ever do will have a better chance at winning the presidency.

...and considering that Hillary has solidly good chances of winning the office, I think that says a lot about the next election.

If the GOP are serious about winning the White house, they need to tell some of these clowns--like Romney--to get lost.

Dear dims, Please Run Hillary. Please, Please, Please

somebody write that down...

Forum List

Back