Deal is done, Iran wins?

If this "framework" is so impressive how come the Arabs and Israelis aren't imressed? I guess you know more about this deal than they do, huh?

Russia, China, Germany, UK, France and the US are impressed

Israel hates everything. They love to stir up the pot and then pout as others try to clean up their mess

Russia and China have agreed to resupply the Iranians in a war.

France thinks Obama is a pussy.

THe UK and Germany?

They need Russian Oil and Natural Gas.

You aren't very good at this sissy boy.

Odd.......they were all present at the negotiations and agreed with the deal

Where are you getting your information again?

Oh......FoxNews

that explains everything
They were chanting Death to America a week before this So Called Deal...........Dumb ass.............

Let's go to the table.................

Hmmmm............Iranian.....................DEATH TO AMERICA...............

Kerry............yeah well.......we want to lift sanctions if you promise to be nice................

Iranian............he he...........Ok..................Sure.........why not............haw haw...........

sucker.

They were just kidding ask Rightwinger.
They have to smile at the a-hole RW Iranians, just like Pols here have to do. The majority of Iranians are sick of RW a-holes too..

That's not Israel. It's that RW a-hole Netanyahoo. France admires Obama- They hate RW American a-holes.

Thanks for making my point ;)

You'd buy an I phone in Iran but not a pizza in Indiana.

You are one fucked up person franco.

The Iranian Regime chants “death to America” with complete impunity from the Obama State Department....and this Obama Administration just soldiers on with the nuclear deal??? like all is well???

This can not be happening! It's totally unreal!

Russia, China, Germany, UK, France and the US are impressed

Israel hates everything. They love to stir up the pot and then pout as others try to clean up their mess

Russia and China have agreed to resupply the Iranians in a war.

France thinks Obama is a pussy.

THe UK and Germany?

They need Russian Oil and Natural Gas.

You aren't very good at this sissy boy.

Odd.......they were all present at the negotiations and agreed with the deal

Where are you getting your information again?

Oh......FoxNews

that explains everything
They were chanting Death to America a week before this So Called Deal...........Dumb ass.............

Let's go to the table.................

Hmmmm............Iranian.....................DEATH TO AMERICA...............

Kerry............yeah well.......we want to lift sanctions if you promise to be nice................

Iranian............he he...........Ok..................Sure.........why not............haw haw...........

sucker.

They were just kidding ask Rightwinger.
They have to smile at the a-hole RW Iranians, just like Pols here have to do. The majority of Iranians are sick of RW a-holes too..

You poor c**t boy, in 2009 the Iranian Youth were ready to revolt, your half black president wouldn't help them.

In Obama's defense, like you he didn't know who his daddy was.

Defense.gov News Article IED Components Moving Across Iraq-Iran Border General Says

WASHINGTON, March 17, 2006 – U.S. officials are sure Iran is conducting intelligence operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan, the commander of U.S. Central Command told the Senate Armed Services Committee yesterday.

"There's no doubt that there's Iranian intelligence activity throughout Iraq," Army Gen. John P. Abizaid said. "There's no doubt that there's Iranian intelligence activity in Afghanistan."

Abizaid said Iranian activity in Iraq and Afghanistan is particularly troubling because Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad "is very ideological (and) has made an awful lot of threats" against the United States, Israel, and Europe.

The general said improvised explosive device components manufactured in Iran have made their way into Iraq, but there's no provable connection that the Iranian government is directly providing bomb components to terrorists in Iraq.

"I can't tell you whether or not that happened with the orders of the Iranian government," Abizaid said in response to a senator's question. "But I can tell you that terrorists in northeastern Iraq used the Iranian northwestern border to move back and forth across the border."

Regarding possible Iranian government meddling in Iraq, Abizaid said: "We need to look very, very, clearly and effectively with our own intelligence networks to determine how this flow (of IEDs into Iraq) is moving and who has authorized it, if anybody."

An Iran-IED connection, if true, would constitute "a very serious concern," Abizaid said.

Congress can kill the whole thing.

No question Republicans will try to fuck it up......They usually do

Yeah right, blame republicans. According to Obozo this deal keeps Iran from getting the bomb for one year...and you clowns wanna celebrate. Iran knows they need to become a nuclear state by the time the paper tiger (I.e.) Hussein Obozo is out of office. The only question left is will we see Israel or an Arab coalition attack Iran. My guess is yes.

ummmm.......how long do you think it would take right now?

Sanctions do not prevent them from developing a bomb.......only an incentive not to
Lifting the sanctions will not prevent them from developing a bomb.....only an incentive to do it without being caught....until it's too fuckin' late!
They can do that right now without getting "caught"

Sanctions are tied to verification
....and if you'll read the sub-titles in the video above your post, you'll listen to their supreme leader saying that there will be no agreement that does not instantly lift the sanctions. All this shit is Obama's Big Circus Clown Act.

....and you actually believe the radical Islamic dogs that run Iran's underground enrichment rodeo! What a fucking idiot! No wonder you worship our appeasing anti-American "president".

Last edited:

The Iranian Regime chants “death to America” with complete impunity from the Obama State Department....and this Obama Administration just soldiers on with the nuclear deal??? like all is well???

AGAIN- That's not the regime, that's the RW fundie morning prayers where they've been chanting that for 30 years. AGAIN- Not the regime, RW violent a-holes like yourselves lol. Feq off and let the adults work...

AGAIN- That's not the regime, that's the RW fundie morning prayers where they've been chanting that for 30 years. AGAIN- Not the regime, RW violent a-holes like yourselves lol. Feq off and let the adults work...

You stupid fuck that's EXACTLY who the "regime" is.

You really are just stupid enough to think that they could hand count 41 million ballots in 24 hours aren't you?

No question Republicans will try to fuck it up......They usually do

Yeah right, blame republicans. According to Obozo this deal keeps Iran from getting the bomb for one year...and you clowns wanna celebrate. Iran knows they need to become a nuclear state by the time the paper tiger (I.e.) Hussein Obozo is out of office. The only question left is will we see Israel or an Arab coalition attack Iran. My guess is yes.

ummmm.......how long do you think it would take right now?

Sanctions do not prevent them from developing a bomb.......only an incentive not to
Lifting the sanctions will not prevent them from developing a bomb.....only an incentive to do it without being caught....until it's too fuckin' late!
They can do that right now without getting "caught"

Sanctions are tied to verification
....and if you'll read the sub-titles in the video above your post, you'll listen to their supreme leader saying that their will be no agreement that does not instantly lift the sanctions. All this shit is Obama's Big Circus Clown Act.
It's called politics, and trying to keep the RW a-holes calm...

You really are just stupid enough to think that they could hand count 41 million ballots in 24 hours aren't you?

The hell it is, and the hell I do, hater dupe.

Khamenei told a crowd in Tehran that Iran would not capitulate to Western demands. When the crowd started shouting, “Death to America,” the ayatollah responded: “Of course yes, death to America, because America is the original source of this pressure.

From the horses mouth for you

Khamenei calls Death to America as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal The Times of Israel

why don't you show me what the Mullah's believe C**t boy?

The supreme leader and the president are trying to moderate Iranian foreign policy, if RW a-holes in Iran, US, and Israel can stfu.

The supreme leader and the president are trying to moderate Iranian foreign policy, if RW a-holes in Iran, US, and Israel can stfu.

C'mon franco, show me what the "Supreme Leader" believes?

Iranian Weapons Killing Our Troops in Iraq U.S. Says

Adm. Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Iranian-backed Shiite militias "are killing our troops" in Iraq with sophisticated weapons that include lethal armor-piercing versions of IEDs and rocket-boosted mortars.

Fifty-one American troops have been killed in Iraq since President Obama declared an end to combat operations there last August, and the fighting has wounded 244 U.S. soldiers. Roughly 46,000 troops remain advising and training Iraqi army and police forces, but they are due to be withdrawn by Dec. 31.

n a meeting with reporters Thursday, Mullen said Iran is "shipping high-tech weapons in there -- the forensics prove it." He said top Iranian officials "know about it," but he declined to say the anti-U.S campaign was being directed by Iran's leadership.

"Iran is playing an outsize role" in Iraq as the shaky government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki struggles to stem the growing violence, Mullen said. "That has to be dealt with. It's killing our people."

sack.jpg

Forum List

Back