Deadly NYC subway fight

Can’t tap out when you’re unconscious. Duh.

I thought it was obvious my comment was directed at pknopp and his foolish statement.

Get a clue.

Is the match not stopped if one goes limp? Do they allow the participant to continue choking the guy for nearly another minute?

Is the match not stopped if one goes limp? Do they allow the participant to continue choking the guy for nearly another minute?
dont mess with trained military man. there were others holding him down too. he wasnt mint o be killed just kept under control.

If I am the white guy I am gone. Get out of the country. He can't get a fair trial in NYC.

Rinse, repeat.
I have both choked and been choked into submission.

The ones ending in death are VERY RARE.

Even now kids on TICTOK are doing some stupid fucking choke challenge.

Until a couple BLACK CRIMINALS DIED BECAUSE THEY WERE HYPED UP ON DRUGS no one cared about this shit.

Please take your unjustified and FAKE FUCKING OUTRAGE and get lost

Until a couple BLACK CRIMINALS DIED BECAUSE THEY WERE HYPED UP ON DRUGS no one cared about this shit.

I addressed this already. You can address what I said in addressing this or just repeat the same stuff over and over.

his family didnt give f about this thug untill he died acting up on subaway.

Turns out the dude that put black dude in a hold was white. The black dude put the whole subway train in danger the guy was trying to stop him. Well the blacks are all pissed off protesting and blocking subways in new york. Be careful if you take New York subway system anywhere. If it was black on black thing this wouldn't be happening. I feel more sorry for people on train being tormented buy this nut.
I am glad the punk got croaked. That Marine deserves a Bernie Goetz Medal of Honor. Same with Jose Alba.

He is a former marine and put the guy in an RNC. Marines are trained to kill people in hand to hand combat by employing the RNC.

Obviously a stranglehold is meant to strangle someone to death.
Marines are not trained to strangle people and this was not hand to hand combat.

Nobody cared. That's a major part of the problem.
Yes, these homeless people are just used as pawns by our political parties. Most of them are either drug addicts, alcoholics or mentally ill. Allowing them to live out on the street is barbaric.

Obviously the guy restraining the nutjob didn't know know how to do the yoke properly.

I had to do it for hours one night at a party when a guy went nuts.

I put him to sleep 3-4x during that period. Nobody got hurt, though.

The only thing injured was that guy's pride and he was so blind drunk he probably didn't remember a thing.

I took him home and threw him in his bed and hauled ass afterwards.

My party was over. At least people came by to say "hi" and set me up with drinks while stuck in that situation.

It was exhausting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back