Deadly NYC subway fight

Turns out the dude that put black dude in a hold was white. The black dude put the whole subway train in danger the guy was trying to stop him. Well the blacks are all pissed off protesting and blocking subways in new york. Be careful if you take New York subway system anywhere. If it was black on black thing this wouldn't be happening. I feel more sorry for people on train being tormented buy this nut.

Turns out the dude that put black dude in a hold was white. The black dude put the whole subway train in danger the guy was trying to stop him. Well the blacks are all pissed off protesting and blocking subways in new york. Be careful if you take New York subway system anywhere. If it was black on black thing this wouldn't be happening. I feel more sorry for people on train being tormented buy this nut.
Hello? That was obvious from the video :auiqs.jpg:

The issue is would the guy be charged. The death was ruled a homicide early on. Was it self defense?

Can’t tap out when you’re unconscious. Duh.

I thought it was obvious my comment was directed at pknopp and his foolish statement.

Get a clue.
you need the clues

the guy on the train probably thought like you. Believing somebody who hasn't had a recent physical, allowing them to be choked would be okay being choked into unconsciousness.

You do know many people would not survive being choked into unconsciousness? Medications, illnesses, etc... People die in encounters with LE all the time, from choke outs

You ever watched a MMA fight where someone gets chocked out unconscious?

They even give interviews after.

Pretty crazy.

They stop them after one goes unconscious. They don't continue to hold the choke hold.

Forum List

Back