DC U.S. Attorney: DOJ to target Americans who were around the Capitol on J6 but did not enter

You somehow missed the part where I wrote, “Biden’s lackey in the DOJ said that thousands more could face prosecution for merely standing among a crowd.

Why did you leave out the part if they can prove they knowingly trespassed?

Nobody standing around will be charged with anything if they were just standing around in a location not off limits.

There’s nothing irrelevant about pointing out Biden’s failed foreign policy, domestic policy and monetary policy are disasters. What foreign policy successes has Biden had? None. Iran is nearing nuclear capable weaponry. Ukraine is at a stalemate with Russia but the Russians look to be gaining an advantage. The US is seen as weak and ineffectual across the globe.

The topic is Jan 6 and prosecuting people who committed trespassing. Your perceived slights by Biden have nothing to do with that.

Please stop deflecting.

The country has record deficits while Biden is importing millions of illegals. The cost of living is far outreaching wage growth. Interest rates make homeownership far less available.

Irrelevant. Please stop deflecting.

There was no whataboutism in my post. Your comment makes no sense. Illegals and terrorists are crossing the border undetected. That’s just a reality. Pleading ignorance on your part doesn’t make that disaster go away.
Yes. There was.

Please stick to the thread topic.

Why did you leave out the part if they can prove they knowingly trespassed?

Nobody standing around will be charged with anything if they were just standing around in a location not off limits.

The topic is Jan 6 and prosecuting people who committed trespassing. Your perceived slights by Biden have nothing to do with that.

Please stop deflecting.

Irrelevant. Please stop deflecting.

Yes. There was.

Please stick to the thread topic.
Why did you leave out the part about knowingly trespassing when within a large crowd, it would be unlikely you would ever see posted signs.

As long as you decide, who will be charged and who will not, the matter is settled.

I struck a nerve about a Biden’s failed domestic and foreign policy.

So yes, you can deny Biden’s open border policy and the risks that presents to Americans.

Just stick to denial as a way to defend mass illegal immigration.

Why did you leave out the part about knowingly trespassing when within a large crowd, it would be unlikely you would ever see posted signs.

Then you would not be doing it knowingly.

As long as you decide, who will be charged and who will not, the matter is settled.

The people charged will be the ones who knowingly trespassed.

I struck a nerve about a Biden’s failed domestic and foreign policy.

So yes, you can deny Biden’s open border policy and the risks that presents to Americans.

Just stick to denial as a way to defend mass illegal immigration.
You are wasting our time.

You posted falsehoods regarding the thread topic and now are trying to deflect.

I assume you know how to use the search function. Please use it and join those already existing thread topics.

If you do so, send a link and I will join you.

Good luck.

Then you would not be doing it knowingly.

The people charged will be the ones who knowingly trespassed.

You are wasting our time.

You posted falsehoods regarding the thread topic and now are trying to deflect.

I assume you know how to use the search function. Please use it and join those already existing thread topics.

If you do so, send a link and I will join you.

Good luck.

Sure doesn’t take much to send you skedaddling.

Sure doesn’t take much to send you skedaddling.
If deflecting and whataboutism is what does it, then guilty as charged.

Honestly, I don't blame you. After making false statements regarding the actual topic, your only strategy is whataboutism.

Your dishonesty is noted.

Have a good day.

If deflecting and whataboutism is what does it, then guilty as charged.

Honestly, I don't blame you. After making false statements regarding the actual topic, your only strategy is whataboutism.

Your dishonesty is noted.

Have a good day.
That was another of your regular tirades. Your juvenile claims of false statements and whataboutism is just a tactic to deflect from your inability to defend an argument.

Your retreat to sidestepping and deflection is noted.

Have a wonderful evening.

Forum List

Back