DC U.S. Attorney: DOJ to target Americans who were around the Capitol on J6 but did not enter

Next they will come after everyone that voted for Trump. Just a matter of time.

Define "around the capitol" because it sounds like east of the Mississippi might be their overall goal.

I was 60 miles away that day and walked around in the yard, should I be worried? ;)

Good. All of em. No matter how long it takes.
That day...can never happen again.

Yeah, 60 miles is...Just a bit outside. :auiqs.jpg:

You truly are a Leninist.
I am a realist. The best way to prevent this from happening again is to show the ordinary dupes that were there that day to see our government overthrown...is...they can be got.
Even if it's just a sternly worded letter or a nasty phone call to put the fear of God in them.
They won't do it again. :)

Define "around the capitol" because it sounds like east of the Mississippi might be their overall goal.

I was 60 miles away that day and walked around in the yard, should I be worried? ;)

Breaking past the police barrier constituted criminal conduct. Disorderly conduct and trespass likely among them.

FAFO.

They're talking about co conspirators and or people who committed violence. Not just folks who attended.

Funny thing there...

DEMS warned their people to stay away.

ERGO everyone stupid enough to leave their cell tracking on is a suspect.

Morons Strike Again.

So says Matthew Graves, D.C. United States Attorney. This should infuriate Americans with this move. If you want to end this type of tyranny, vote for Trump.

So says Matthew Graves, D.C. United States Attorney. This should infuriate Americans with this move. If you want to end this type of tyranny, vote for Trump.

This is how Stalin created his gulag prison camps for anyone who opposed him.
Maybe we should call this the Crazy Democrat Cult's Gulag Archipelago Purge

The Biden politburo is going to go full Stalinist propaganda leading up to the elections.

Having no positive accomplishments to run on and in attempts to hide their myriad failures, it’s going to be Jan. 6 forever.

The Biden DOJ is just a clone of the Stasi.

Good. A sternly worded letter or nasty phone call will suffice for me. Just to put the fear of God in them. Knowing they aren't beyond the reach of the law. That should be a good preventative step.
But this won't make more people vote for Trump. Anyone who was there that day was already gonna vote for Trump regardless.

Forum List

Back