David Gregory Nailed By White House!

The people who arrive at the border illegally have to be sent back home, but the US needs more that Republican tough talk. The country needs a real immigration policy.

That about sums up the situation and what is needed.

Who is David Gregory?

He is the host of Meet The Press.

Gregory often puts the arguments of the opposing side to his guests to generate conversation. This was no exception. Anyone familiar with the program would see that.

I see they failed to discuss the DHS released fact that 90% of these illegals never show up for their immigration hearings.

Gregory tried, but being the liberal that he is, he failed to properly prep himself with the facts.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out this whole thing was rigged to make Obama look better than he does... Not that that would be very difficult.

The people who arrive at the border illegally have to be sent back home, but the US needs more that Republican tough talk. The country needs a real immigration policy.

That about sums up the situation and what is needed.

The gop won't accept any policy that doesn't call for deportation of all those here, and that is fiscally and physically impossible because we simply don't have enough courts to do it. This crazy situation should make that clear.

So, the craziness will continue.

Gregory is just a guy angling for a FOX News gig. That's why he makes sure at least 70% of the Meet The Press guests are Republicans.

I think he likes his current gig just fine. In his quest to keep it....he is not going to rock the boat and stir up the RW echo chamber. Being news is not his aim.

All one has to do to grasp that fact is to watch him allow a series of lies flowing from the pie hole of some GOP flamethrower go unchallenged. It is a weekly event.

This past week...after Jeh Johnson danced around his questions...he let Raul Labrador release a torrent of misinformation. It just spilled out over the airwaves.....and Gregory said nothing.

Speaking of Labrador.....where's NovaSteve when you need him?

Last edited:
He is the host of Meet The Press.

Gregory often puts the arguments of the opposing side to his guests to generate conversation. This was no exception. Anyone familiar with the program would see that.

Gregory is hypersensitive to being accused of having liberal bias.

He has a very fragile ego.
Awww, don't tell me he is another Boehner who will start crying at the drop of a pin?

Forum List

Back