David Greggory thumbs his nose at the law, yet....

[I see where you're going with the hypocrisy issue but it really doesn't apply. A TV news talking head isn't (or shouldn't be) voicing his own personal view, but the view of some constituency of the public. In this case Gregory may advocate for the side of the gun control constituency. Obviously those people can't be there in the studio to ask those questions, so in that role he questions on their behalf.

HAHAHA. You don't even understand the issue. He can advocate for more gun control but he can't break the law like he did.

BTW - gregory doesn't even care about the gun issue. He's just saying what obozo told him to say. Prolly picking up some nice coin for doing so.

How about telling the whole story instead of spinning a gun agenda. Nothing wrong with what happened. He got arrested and bail was set. Once the real bullets were examined another hearing was set and bail rwas reduced to a proper level for the trespassing charge. Note the word real as they appeared so in every sense of the word. The difference being that they had no active primers or powder inside. That is not something that could have been determined by a cursory examination. The kid was an idiot and brought it on himself.

Ditto for Gregory. He's an idiot who brought it on himself. It's time to arrest him.

ACTUALLY, NBC contacted the FBATFE in regards to the magazine and were given permission to use on the show.

Yes, they should enforce the law and they should also check up on all the gun nutters and make sure they are mentally competent and have secured their guns. Criminals steal guns from law abiding gun owners. Crack down on stupid, if law abiding, gun owners and many problems will be solved.

I am going to throw this idea out, again, because I think it would work, and is doable.

1. Require anyone with an assault weopon outside of their home to have the same license as for a fully automatic weapon. Fail to have said license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give an assault weapon to someone who does not have said license, you and that person get a felony count.

2. If you store a gun, of any type, irresponsibly, and it is taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

Undue burden on the citizen to exercise his 2nd Amendment, 4th Amendment, 5th Amendment rights.

So can we charge people that allow their cars to be stolen with what ever crime said vehicle was used in? Or is that different?

How about we require everyone that has a car that can go more then 90 miles an hour to have a professional drivers license?

And by the way? Still waiting for that definition of what an assault rifle is.

[I see where you're going with the hypocrisy issue but it really doesn't apply. A TV news talking head isn't (or shouldn't be) voicing his own personal view, but the view of some constituency of the public. In this case Gregory may advocate for the side of the gun control constituency. Obviously those people can't be there in the studio to ask those questions, so in that role he questions on their behalf.

HAHAHA. You don't even understand the issue. He can advocate for more gun control but he can't break the law like he did.

BTW - gregory doesn't even care about the gun issue. He's just saying what obozo told him to say. Prolly picking up some nice coin for doing so.

HAHAHA that wasn't what the post was about anyway. Doi. :cuckoo:

How about telling the whole story instead of spinning a gun agenda. Nothing wrong with what happened. He got arrested and bail was set. Once the real bullets were examined another hearing was set and bail rwas reduced to a proper level for the trespassing charge. Note the word real as they appeared so in every sense of the word. The difference being that they had no active primers or powder inside. That is not something that could have been determined by a cursory examination. The kid was an idiot and brought it on himself.

Ditto for Gregory. He's an idiot who brought it on himself. It's time to arrest him.

ACTUALLY, NBC contacted the FBATFE in regards to the magazine and were given permission to use on the show.

There is some controversy about that, you must've been in a cave the last couple of days...

There is some controversy about that, you must've been in a cave the last couple of days...

I don't think that news travels in caves. Actually it's not well known at all. It's not a "controversy"-- it's just a fragmented story. From what we know, which is incomplete, the producers got conflicting opinions and this was one of them. ATF went and asked some Metro PD officers and the answer was that if the magazine was empty, then it was OK.

The one correction, which was written into all these stories, was that these officers don't have the power to give or decline "permission". The story writers committed an error there. All the producers could possibly ask for would be an opinion. But the other PD personnel asked that said no -- they don't have the power to decline that permission either. The law is the law and police are not charged with interpreting it; so either way what they got was conflicting opinions. Whether the incident was illegal or not, disregarding an opinion about it is definitely not, so this "story" started by shooting itself in the foot. So to speak.

Now if I were the producer I would have asked the DA. And for all we know, they did. But let's not that dearth of knowledge stop us from wild speculations and message board kangaroo courts and lynchings when there are hair-on-fire blogs to sell.

Carry on.:eusa_drool:

Last edited:
There were over 30,000 gun related deaths last year.

2/3rds of them were suicides. There were less than 10,000 gun related homicides.

Suicides are of no interest in this debate.

ooooh, less than 10,000! Ain't that progress.

In 2011, Canada had 144, even with our proximital influence. Australia had 59, Japan had 47. the UK had fourteen. New Zealand: ten. Morrocco: one.

We had Nine thousand three hundred sixty-nine (9,369) -- more than countries six through 46 combined.

"We're number four! We're number four!"

Gee I wonder why seeing as it's all relative. All of those countries together don't have a population close to the US. Our the suicide rate here is less than .00003% with a 300+ million population. Kinda takes the wind out of the Leftytoon argument. Ooh wait how about China? They have a population three times ours but only a suicide rate of 300,000. That's only...carry the one....hmm 3.6% of their total population. Wait wait I got it. It certainly must be because of evil guns....wait....oh crap they don't have those there. They either jump off buildings or stab and poison themselves.

Err...so what is the point you're trying to make again? I got nothing.

Last edited:
He broke the fucking law. All I see is 4 pages of diversions and excuses.

Fucking lib hacks.

Like this?
I'm a poster not an investigative reporter. I read or hear the news and share an opinion. If you would like to discuss the firefighter story feel free to post in one of the threads addressing that story. Myself I haven't posted in those threads because I don't know the details of the story beyond the basics.

In short..... fuck you very much

Want me to get the Easy button out again? I'll do it. :banana2:

2/3rds of them were suicides. There were less than 10,000 gun related homicides.

Suicides are of no interest in this debate.

ooooh, less than 10,000! Ain't that progress.

In 2011, Canada had 144, even with our proximital influence. Australia had 59, Japan had 47. the UK had fourteen. New Zealand: ten. Morrocco: one.

We had Nine thousand three hundred sixty-nine (9,369) -- more than countries six through 46 combined.

"We're number four! We're number four!"

Gee I wonder why seeing as it's all relative. All of those countries together don't have a population close to the US. Our the suicide rate here is less than .00003% with a 300+ million population. Kinda takes the wind out of the Leftytoon argument. Ooh wait how about China? They have a population three times ours but only a suicide rate of 300,000. That's only...carry the one....hmm 3.6% of their total population. Wait wait I got it. It certainly must be because of evil guns....wait....oh crap they don't have those there. They either jump off buildings or stab and poison themselves.

Err...so what is the point you're trying to make again? I got nothing.

That wasn't about suicides. It was about homicides by firearm.

Go see the original post. It had everything. Quotes from other respondents are like movies-- never as good as the book

Fucking lib hacks.

Like this?
I'm a poster not an investigative reporter. I read or hear the news and share an opinion. If you would like to discuss the firefighter story feel free to post in one of the threads addressing that story. Myself I haven't posted in those threads because I don't know the details of the story beyond the basics.

Put your crayons and cartoons on any post you like. If it becomes excessive I'll just put you on ignore like the other children. Shaman will keep you in good company.

Fucking lib hacks.

Like this?

Put your crayons and cartoons on any post you like. If it becomes excessive I'll just put you on ignore like the other children. Shaman will keep you in good company.

:talk2hand:
I don't create the hypocrisy -- I just report it.
In your threads it's like being on a low-hanging fruit diet.... Free food! :happy-1:

Half of those are suicides. Those don't count as a problem.

Well, yeah, they are a problem for the family of the person who shoots themselves.

The fact is, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to be used in a sucide, accident or domestic argument than it is to kill a bad guy.

How many people have found a loved one dead from a gun they bought to protect their family?

Of course, the National Rampage Association doesn't like to talk about that.

:talk2hand:
I don't create the hypocrisy -- I just report it.
In your threads it's like being on a low-hanging fruit diet.... Free food! :happy-1:

They hypocrisy is all coming from anti-gun cranks like you.

Well, yeah, they are a problem for the family of the person who shoots themselves.

The fact is, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to be used in a sucide, accident or domestic argument than it is to kill a bad guy.

How many people have found a loved one dead from a gun they bought to protect their family?

Of course, the National Rampage Association doesn't like to talk about that.

Horseshit. where did you get that figure, the Communist Party anti-gun alliance?

Furthermore, it's a bogus statistic. You don't measure the utility of guns for self protection by how many criminals get shot. Most of the time, simply brandishing the weapon is sufficient to scare away the criminals. Many times guns are used to detain criminals until the police come.

Sleazy leftist turds like you are good at making up bogus statistics that don't prove what you claim they prove.

Forum List

Back