David Frum Fired From Right Wing Think Tank

Frum: Republicans thought Fox worked for us, but now we know, the Republicans work for Fox.

On Tuesday, in an interview with ABC, Mr. Frum said that Republicans were under the impression that TV network FOX worked for them, but now "we're discovering we work for FOX."

This what jump out at me:
Mr. Frum declined interview requests last night, but told the Washington Post that his criticism of the Republican strategy, which he published on his website Sunday night and which ran in the National Post on Tuesday, did not appear to be a factor in the termination of his position.

"They invited me to remain associated with AEI on a non-salaried basis," Mr. Frum said. It was an offer he declined.

Read more: David Frum dropped by U.S. conservative think-tank
The National Post is now on Facebook. Join our fan community today.

"This balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party," he said.

Bruce Bartlett, a columnist for Forbes.com, said Mr. Frum, a friend, recently told him that AEI's health-care experts were ordered not to speak to the media because there were many parts to President Obama's plan that they agreed with.

"It wouldn't surprise me at all if some big donor to AEI saw David's comments about this being a Waterloo for the Republicans, and called up saying ‘Forget about getting another penny from me' unless you get rid of this guy," said Mr. Bartlett, who was also fired by a right-wing think tank, the National Centre for Policy Analysis, for writing a book criticizing George W. Bush's policies in 2005.

The media JUGGERNAUT does another HONEST reporter in.

Message...?

Don't FCUK with FOX!!!

Frum is a Jewish Canadian who hates white people. This is what passes for a "conservative" these days.

Wasn't he good for you and your ilk all these many years?

What happened?

I thought you people were supposed to be loyal.

I guess now that your movement is in total FREE-FALL its basically every man for himself huh?

I understand.

hysterical.gif

We shall see in November.

The Conservative Movement, Republicans and Right-Wing Movement is COLLAPSING on itself, when I proven, die-hard, intellectual conservative like Frum can lose his long-standing position for not maintaining LOCK-STOP with the rest of the drones.

LOL!!!

6fesx8w.gif

would you mind posting this in english instead of whatever patois your ilk usually uses?

thank you

thank gawd. I thought I was alone here. Must be a result of partaking of the resources at the MWRA. :eusa_whistle:

The men who ride around.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Conservative Movement, Republicans and Right-Wing Movement is COLLAPSING on itself, when I proven, die-hard, intellectual conservative like Frum can lose his long-standing position for not maintaining LOCK-STOP with the rest of the drones.

LOL!!!

Actually he was fired for intellectual incompetence. His idiotic statement proves it.
ANd how many liberal commentators opposed Obamacare?

LOL!!!

6fesx8w.gif

die-hard, intellectual conservative like Frum

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was the best laugh I've had since my son told me about the time his 2 HS buddies came to crash at his dorm and got totally shitfaced

Thanks, Denzel, you're a funny guy

Of course they fired him. The right doesn't want anyone who makes sense and thinks for himself. They prefer Palin and Beck and Bachmann types who can whip their followers into a violent frenzy to throw bricks, spit, yell ****** and faggot, send threatening letters and vandalize Democrat's property.

David Frum might cause Republicans to be able to get something done instead of block all progress in DC. We can't have that. He's fired.

You still missing that whole 'super majority' thing, huh Queen? Democrats had a super majority for a year.... The GOP couldn't 'block' anything.

Which leads me to the question 'why are the left so stupid?'

Of course they fired him. The right doesn't want anyone who makes sense and thinks for himself. They prefer Palin and Beck and Bachmann types who can whip their followers into a violent frenzy to throw bricks, spit, yell ****** and faggot, send threatening letters and vandalize Democrat's property.

David Frum might cause Republicans to be able to get something done instead of block all progress in DC. We can't have that. He's fired.

You still missing that whole 'super majority' thing, huh Queen? Democrats had a super majority for a year.... The GOP couldn't 'block' anything.

Which leads me to the question 'why are the left so stupid?'

Why?

"...die-hard, intellectual conservative like Frum"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Bruce Bartlett, a columnist for Forbes.com, said Mr. Frum, a friend, recently told him that AEI's health-care experts were ordered not to speak to the media because there were many parts to President Obama's plan that they agreed with.

"It wouldn't surprise me at all if some big donor to AEI saw David's comments about this being a Waterloo for the Republicans, and called up saying ‘Forget about getting another penny from me' unless you get rid of this guy," said Mr. Bartlett, who was also fired by a right-wing think tank, the National Centre for Policy Analysis, for writing a book criticizing George W. Bush's policies in 2005.
"

heh

Looks like right wing intellectual think tanks are enforcing some intellectual standards in their ranks, weeding out those who want to whore for the Left.
Good on 'em!

LOL!!!

6fesx8w.gif

On the other hand, anything that can make that race pimp dance is a good thing.

On Tuesday, in an interview with ABC, Mr. Frum said that Republicans were under the impression that TV network FOX worked for them, but now "we're discovering we work for FOX."

David Frum dropped by U.S. conservative think tank

Kenyon Wallace, National Post Published: Thursday, March 25, 2010

Conservative commentator and National Post columnist David Frum has lost his job at the American Enterprise Institute, a right-wing public policy think tank, four days after he called the Republican Party's opposition to U.S. health-care reform the "most crushing legislative defeat since the 1960s."

Mr. Frum, who has been a resident fellow at the AEI since 2003, announced the "termination" of his position on his blog on Thursday, saying the decision was made over lunch with AEI President Arthur Brooks.

Read more: David Frum dropped by U.S. conservative think tank
<more>

When you stop drinking the kool aide you gotta leave the party.

Welcome to the state of disenfranchised Americans, Mr. Frum.

Remember, every time a partisan wakes up and smells the corruption of his or her former party AN ANGEL GETS HIS WINGS!

Forum List

Back