David Frum Fired From Right Wing Think Tank

I am not disputing that Frum got what he deserved. I am pretty sure he voted for Bush.

As did alot here.

Once bitten TWICE SHY.

Frum continuied to spout the same old shit. The game has changed. Frum was playing the old rules...and has always taken oppritunities to slam Conservatives. I was wondering what took them so long. FRUM is a phoney Conservative.

Bushs' "Compassionate Conservatism' got him into a qundry too. Pennance is being paid.

You don't EVER try to understand your enemies...EVER. And Yes *I* am calling Obama, the Statists in Congress Enemies.

*YOU may QUOTE ME*

Bush made a fatal mistake to the Republican Party...he tried to get along by BEING one of them to an extent. Too many followed it on the Domestic Front.

Bush did the correct thing as to terrorism, and that is his ONLY saving grace.

The country is now paying the PRICE for his folly. FRUM continues to fuck up in the same way as Bush. He got canned. Rightfully so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6taS9R1KM]YouTube - John Birch Society Song[/ame]

On Tuesday, in an interview with ABC, Mr. Frum said that Republicans were under the impression that TV network FOX worked for them, but now "we're discovering we work for FOX."

Read more: David Frum dropped by U.S. conservative think-tank
The National Post is now on Facebook. Join our fan community today.

David Frum dropped by U.S. conservative think tank

Kenyon Wallace, National Post Published: Thursday, March 25, 2010

Conservative commentator and National Post columnist David Frum has lost his job at the American Enterprise Institute, a right-wing public policy think tank, four days after he called the Republican Party's opposition to U.S. health-care reform the "most crushing legislative defeat since the 1960s."

Mr. Frum, who has been a resident fellow at the AEI since 2003, announced the "termination" of his position on his blog on Thursday, saying the decision was made over lunch with AEI President Arthur Brooks.

Read more: David Frum dropped by U.S. conservative think tank
The National Post is now on Facebook. Join our fan community today.
<more>

I wouldn't exactly call it a crushing defeat when the Bill is rife with corruption and fraud, bribes and backroom deals were made to pass the thing...you must be real proud....but remember this...what comes around goes around.....Obama's Presidency is done.

Hugely. Obama continues to nosedive.

Obama Job Approval at 51% After Healthcare Vote

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama's job approval stands at 51% after the passage of landmark healthcare legislation. That is slightly better than, though not fundamentally changed from, his ratings for most of this month.

It is obvious that Frum's ex employer did not encourage independent thinking.

And should Frum file a Grievence because Conservatives told that jackass to take a hike because he was the GOTO guy by the Lib Media so they might relish the loser Frum beatup on his fellow Consrvatives?

Do you have a brain? or do you only pretend to think that you do?

WHY on Earth employ someone that contnues to damge your cause?

(Or did that escape you too)?

Oh yeah. Support your Teabaggers. Support them all the way, and Palin, also.

Everyone's suspect by me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee!

It is obvious that Frum's ex employer did not encourage independent thinking.

And should Frum file a Grievence because Conservatives told that jackass to take a hike because he was the GOTO guy by the Lib Media so they might relish the loser Frum beatup on his fellow Consrvatives?

Do you have a brain? or do you only pretend to think that you do?

WHY on Earth employ someone that contnues to damge your cause?

(Or did that escape you too)?

Oh yeah. Support your Teabaggers. Support them all the way, and Palin, also.

Everyone's suspect by me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee!

And *I* am all for kicking your ASS in the arena of ideas...that's right...YOU ran out of Ideas when you got yer ass summarily handed to you on the Enviromental Forum dimwit.

And YES *I* Support the TeaBag Movement...or does this escape you asswipe?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfRaWAtBVg"]YouTube - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration[/ame]

I'm all FOR it. We got RID of one tyrant in this country's history...what's another in the Whitehouse, and the infestation in Congress that don't give a shit about the People?

*I* am PROUD to be associated with them all...try again dipshit.

And BTW? Go FUCK yerself. WE outnumber the Likes of *YOU*

My calling card is This video...Remember it well.

I am not disputing that Frum got what he deserved. I am pretty sure he voted for Bush.

As did alot here.

Once bitten TWICE SHY.

Frum continuied to spout the same old shit. The game has changed. Frum was playing the old rules...and has always taken oppritunities to slam Conservatives. I was wondering what took them so long. FRUM is a phoney Conservative.

Bushs' "Compassionate Conservatism' got him into a qundry too. Pennance is being paid.

You don't EVER try to understand your enemies...EVER. And Yes *I* am calling Obama, the Statists in Congress Enemies.

*YOU may QUOTE ME*

Bush made a fatal mistake to the Republican Party...he tried to get along by BEING one of them to an extent. Too many followed it on the Domestic Front.

Bush did the correct thing as to terrorism, and that is his ONLY saving grace.

The country is now paying the PRICE for his folly. FRUM continues to fuck up in the same way as Bush. He got canned. Rightfully so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6taS9R1KM]YouTube - John Birch Society Song[/ame]
The tea party has embraced the John Birch Society. They were too much for mainstream republicans for years, but now they're back.
When has a Taliban/Religious government worked out in the history of the world?

New Topics

Forum List

Back