Darwin destroyed in new book

But belief can never be halfhearted. One can believe only if one wishes to.
Not true
Your beliefs are based on your assessment of the facts.
There may be overwhelming facts to wholeheartedly believe something.
There may be partial facts where you may believe or not.

You have provided no facts to support a creation

What, you can't find it?

Maybe... stay with me, here... bears didn't evolve from whales?

Now complete your sealioning. I teed it up on a troll tee for you.

"...swimming for hours with widely open mouth, thus catching, like a whale, insects in the water. Even in so extreme a case as this, if the supply of insects were constant, and if better adapted competitors did not already exist in the country, I can see no difficulty in a race of bears being rendered, by natural selection, more and more aquatic in their structure and habits, with larger and larger mouths, till a creature was produced as monstrous as a whale." -- Charles Darwin, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection (London: John Murray, 1859), 184.

In fairness, maybe he just meant that bears should be 40 to 60 feet tall due to "evolution"

You claim a magical being controls everything
Burden of proof is on you
I've never claimed any such thing, but your indoctrination doesn't let you honor facts.

Evolutionists have provided proof of their claims.
No, they haven't, there is no chain of empirical evidence for their silly fantasies, and never will be.

You have yet to provide any proof of creationism

I'm not claiming to, don't need to, since you tards can't prove your own nonsense. I sleep just fine not knowing either way, since I'm not some fearful superstitious pagan with an obsession for 'normalizing' deviant behavior and sick sexual fetishism like you sociopaths are. The Torah book Genesis works just as well as the 'science' that apes its basic premises. No need to laugh at the absurd mathematical probabilities and leaps of faith in fake drawings you morons peddle.

"...swimming for hours with widely open mouth, thus catching, like a whale, insects in the water. Even in so extreme a case as this, if the supply of insects were constant, and if better adapted competitors did not already exist in the country, I can see no difficulty in a race of bears being rendered, by natural selection, more and more aquatic in their structure and habits, with larger and larger mouths, till a creature was produced as monstrous as a whale." -- Charles Darwin, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection (London: John Murray, 1859), 184.

In fairness, maybe he just meant that bears should be 40 to 60 feet tall due to "evolution"
Or maybe you should take a look at a calendar and realize that this is 2024, and we have learned a lot since then.

Are you also studying alchemy?

How many boosters did you get?

Tell me again about "gullible"
Hey look, it's Typhoid Sue with her apothecary wagon of scams.

be23d656a917982800b11ab454450d31.jpg

Feeling nervous about all the boosters you got?

Well, you should.
Not at all. Since all the evidence is on my side.

That's why you harmful liars are sitting in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoonbenders, getting laughed at by normal adults.

Not at all. Since all the evidence is on my side.

That's why you harmful liars are sitting in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoonbenders, getting laughed at by normal adults.

The evidence is only on your side if you're in your 80s. The shots don't affect those folks. Are you really that old?

Not true
Your beliefs are based on your assessment of the facts.
There may be overwhelming facts to wholeheartedly believe something.
There may be partial facts where you may believe or not.

You have provided no facts to support a creation
A person who was sure there was no creation WOULD NEVER ASK :)

Not if there was positive evidence that creation occurred or is continuing to occur.

Where are the new creatures popping out of nowhere?
IN the MANY MANY MANY Cambrian Explosions --- and this proves you are talking out yer assss
It was the Cambrian Explosion crisis that forced Gould to abandon folks like you as backwoods fundamentalist yahoos

IN the MANY MANY MANY Cambrian Explosions --- and this proves you are talking out yer assss
It was the Cambrian Explosion crisis that forced Gould to abandon folks like you as backwoods fundamentalist yahoos
Show any link to a creator. Not just…It happened so it must have been a creator

I will wait

Show any link to a creator. Not just…It happened so it must have been a creator

I will wait
I don't cater to the trivial and lazy. If you don't have an answer you can bet your life on --Imagine :You die, you go to God and you have to say "basically, I didn't care enough about whether there is a God"

Why do so many people spend so much effort attacking Darwin? Do they think that would invalidate evolution? He was a just a man who got many things wrong and one thing right. The wrongs won't negate the right and that is that all life came from a common ancestor. Darwin just gave a natural mechanism that could be studied.
There is no "many things wrong and one thing right" , it was the same mind ...so using LOGIC we have to most naturally conclude that whatever he got right he got right FOR THE WRONG REASONS as you imply

There is no "many things wrong and one thing right" , it was the same mind ...so using LOGIC we have to most naturally conclude that whatever he got right he got right FOR THE WRONG REASONS as you imply
Well that's all wrong.

Darwin absolutely nailed natural selection. To this day it is one of the tenets of evolutionary theory.

Illogical AND inaccurate. Darwin amassed a mountain of evidence for evolution that is impressive to this day. He lived before Mendelian genetics were known but doesn't negate what he got right for the right reasons.

Illogical AND inaccurate. Darwin amassed a mountain of evidence for evolution that is impressive to this day. He lived before Mendelian genetics were known but doesn't negate what he got right for the right reasons.
So you are just for the hell of it saying that Mendel agrees with you ???
Then you are the silly man I always say you are

1713639443284.png

Forum List

Back