Daniel Penny defense fund surpasses One Million Dollars...

Screenshot_20230516-101751-531.png

I certainly hope he is acquitted. It's not Penny who is responsible for that man's death; it's the system.

Aren't you guys the "Party of Personal Responsibility".

The system is responsible for this man not getting treatment.

Daniel Penny is responsible for putting him in a deadly Blood Choke and killing him.

The rear naked choke Daniel Penny used is called a "blood choke" in the MCMAP manual and is performed by cutting the oxygen-enriched blood by squeezing the carotid arteries located on both sides of the neck. A "blood choke" is the preferred method because it is the fastest way to "stop the fight" according to the manual.

When executed properly, a blood choke takes between eight to thirteen seconds for the aggressor to lose consciousness. [...] When executed properly, an air choke takes between two and three minutes for the aggressor to lose consciousness.

I'm sorry, I missed the part in the Bible where the Good Samaritan went around killing people.

(The purpose of the Good Samaritan was that he stopped to help someone while other supposedly more virtuous men didn't. It's actually kind of a racist story because it assumed the Samaritans - a religious minority in Judea - were less pious than Jews.)

Forum List

Back