"Dances With Wolves" Movie: Propaganda for Brown Agenda

You really need to seek professional help for these anger issues. They've managed to warp your perspective of reality.

Show me one person alive today that saw the mistreatment of Indians that wasn't started by the Indians themselves.

"If you tell a lie often enough it will become the truth!"....Adolph Hitler
It isn't bad enough that European Americans displaced Native Americans, drove them from their ancestral lands, gave them blankets laced with small pox, BROKE EVERY TREATY , killed them as if they were mad dogs, but you are now bitching about one ONE movie released twenty years ago!

Face it, White America ain't clad in chalked togas spouting grand philosophies and above reproach.

You can only say that if you think Indians qualify for sainthood. Indians were no different from the street gangs Americans have to deal with today.

Show me one person alive today that saw the mistreatment of Indians that wasn't started by the Indians themselves.

It isn't bad enough that European Americans displaced Native Americans, drove them from their ancestral lands, gave them blankets laced with small pox, BROKE EVERY TREATY , killed them as if they were mad dogs, but you are now bitching about one ONE movie released twenty years ago!

Face it, White America ain't clad in chalked togas spouting grand philosophies and above reproach.

You can only say that if you think Indians qualify for sainthood. Indians were no different from the street gangs Americans have to deal with today.
You're logic is specious. No one said the Native Americans were or are saints. The point is European Americans were NOT saints!

And you're comparing them with criminals.

You really aren't capable of logical thought, are you? Your blatant racism has blinded you to all that is real.

Damn it you ruined the movie for me now. Loved that movie. Why cant we just have a good movie that shows history instead of some secret agenda. Damn you!!!!

If they were made before the Vietnam era. After that, Indians became the poor victim of a whiteman's conspiracy. That is the lie taught to American children.

You really need to seek professional help for these anger issues. They've managed to warp your perspective of reality.

Typical of all racist assholes, you see only what you want and twist what doesn't fit you world view. I'm not joking when I say you need professional help.

Here are multiple listings of massacres committed by both sides, some in retaliation some not. Not that you won't pick and choose to suit you.

Indian massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you go find another board to sully.

Typical of all racist assholes, you see only what you want and twist what doesn't fit you world view. I'm not joking when I say you need professional help.

Here are multiple listings of massacres committed by both sides, some in retaliation some not. Not that you won't pick and choose to suit you.

WOW! Just think what Indians could do with 9mm Glocks and big Chevy sedans from the 70's.

You're logic is specious. No one said the Native Americans were or are saints. The point is European Americans were NOT saints!

You really aren't capable of logical thought, are you? Your blatant racism has blinded you to all that is real.

MY RACISM? What do you think would have happened if Costner reversed the roles and showed the saintly white people killing Indians because they were just plain stupid and a threat to every white person. Which is closer to the truth.

MY RACISM? What do you think would have happened if Costner reversed the roles and showed the saintly white people killing Indians because they were just plain stupid and a threat to every white person. Which is closer to the truth.

you didn't watch the movie, bullshitter, right?

you didn't watch the movie, bullshitter, right?

The soundtrack was OK.

WOW! Just think what Indians could do with 9mm Glocks and big Chevy sedans from the 70's.

:wtf: :cuckoo:
They have access to the same products we do.
You will not change hearts and minds while spewing hate, you only paint yourself into a corner and become that which you rail against. You will notice you are alone in you maniacal attacks, that those pointing out your willful idiocy fall on both sides of the fence, just not as radically hateful as you are.

[They have access to the same products we do.
You will not change hearts and minds while spewing hate, you only paint yourself into a corner and become that which you rail against. You will notice you are alone in you maniacal attacks, that those pointing out your willful idiocy fall on both sides of the fence, just not as radically hateful as you are.

But you're only saying that because I am white. If I was any other color, you would be more understanding, RIGHT?

But you're only saying that because I am white. If I was any other color, you would be more understanding, RIGHT?

More proof of your assumptive, skewed reasoning. Try again. :cuckoo:

playing the victim card? After your display of racism and xenophobia, I think it takes balls the size of church bells to petition for sympathy based on the fact you are Caucasian!

playing the victim card? After your display of racism and xenophobia, I think it takes balls the size of church bells to petition for sympathy based on the fact you are Caucasian!

OR................is it because that TV station is having a "Dances With Wolves" marathon!

TURN IT OFF!

:eek:

OR................is it because that TV station is having a "Dances With Wolves" marathon!

TURN IT OFF!

:eek:

In the Director's Cut of "Dances With Wolves", Kevin Costner lures the indians to his fort where he opens fire with a gatling gun killing them all. It's a 15 minute slow motion bloodbath worthy of Sam Peckinpah's "Wild Bunch".

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Star of that movie, Kevin Costner, is white isn't he?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Star of that movie, Kevin Costner, is white isn't he?

But he turns into an Indian wannabe because he wants the white chick that the Indians kidnapped. She suffered from being with the Indians for so long that she assimilated totally into an Indian.

Forum List

Back