"Dances With Wolves" Movie: Propaganda for Brown Agenda

Ever read actual accounts of how these "wonderful people" behaved during the French and Indian War?

We tarred and feathered loyalist during the revolution. Anybody who thinks we are pure and aren't at least as guilty of atrositicies is living in fantasy land.

I wasn't here at the time. This is about how white men are potrayed as evil and Indians are portrayed as saints.

You are aware it is 2010 and it really, really doesn't matter, don't you?

Are you aware that there is a movie that portrays a young man named Harry Potter who is going to a wizards school and he uses a wand to cast spells? It's all good, he's the chosen one who is fighting the dark lord Voldemort. It is fiction too.......I hope.

Have you a clue as to how civilization advances? Did you happen to check WORLD history? Did this not occur virtually everywhere else in the world in different forms?

So the more technolgically advanced and stronger culture won. Okay, I get that. However we should still recognize that our country in the past has committed atrocities, injustices, and has been the oppressor of many different groups of people. But you probably get off thinking about things like the "Trail of Tears" dont you?

What does making all white people look evil have to do with an event that happened over a century ago. MY PEOPLE were still in Europe. Does this evil travel across oceans?

And the movie bears no resemblance to reality.

Neither does your OP.

We tarred and feathered loyalist during the revolution. Anybody who thinks we are pure and aren't at least as guilty of atrositicies is living in fantasy land.

I wasn't here at the time. This is about how white men are potrayed as evil and Indians are portrayed as saints.

You are aware it is 2010 and it really, really doesn't matter, don't you?

Are you aware that there is a movie that portrays a young man named Harry Potter who is going to a wizards school and he uses a wand to cast spells? It's all good, he's the chosen one who is fighting the dark lord Voldemort. It is fiction too.......I hope.

And the Lord said: "The TRUTH will set you free!"

Hey...sorry to burst your bubble but Costner is an actor.

And there are plenty of movies portraying Injuns as blood-thirsty white hating savages.

Go fuck yourself.

"For a nation as powerful as ours to be waging a war on a bunch of unarmed nomads is such a sad, shameful spectacle that I'm sure it will still attract the ire of the Almighty upon us and our descendants."

Representative of the US government, letter to the US president, 1860

"The white men came, made a lot of promises... but fulfilled only one of them...

They promised they would take our lands from us and they really did.
"

Red Cloud, Sioux Chief

José;2481887 said:
"For a nation as powerful as ours to be waging a war on a bunch of unarmed nomads is such a sad, shameful spectacle that I'm sure it will still attract the ire of the Almighty upon us and our descendants."

Representative of the US government, letter to the US president, 1860

"The white men came, made a lot of promises... but fulfilled only one of them...

They promised they would take our lands from us and they really did.
"

Red Cloud, Sioux Chief

"Our land?" Can I see a receipt?

And there are plenty of movies portraying Injuns as blood-thirsty white hating savages.

Can you name them? I would love to recondition myself back to reality by watching them.
The one in your op...also Pocahantus...almost any cowboy and indian movie...dope.

If they were made before the Vietnam era. After that, Indians became the poor victim of a whiteman's conspiracy. That is the lie taught to American children.

Can you name them? I would love to recondition myself back to reality by watching them.
The one in your op...also Pocahantus...almost any cowboy and indian movie...dope.

If they were made before the Vietnam era. After that, Indians became the poor victim of a whiteman's conspiracy. That is the lie taught to American children.

You really need to seek professional help for these anger issues. They've managed to warp your perspective of reality.

You really need to seek professional help for these anger issues. They've managed to warp your perspective of reality.

Show me one person alive today that saw the mistreatment of Indians that wasn't started by the Indians themselves.

"If you tell a lie often enough it will become the truth!"....Adolph Hitler

Last edited:

Show me one person alive today that saw the mistreatment of Indians that wasn't started by the Indians themselves.

"If you tell a lie often enough it will become the truth!"....Adolph Hitler
It isn't bad enough that European Americans displaced Native Americans, drove them from their ancestral lands, gave them blankets laced with small pox, BROKE EVERY TREATY , killed them as if they were mad dogs, but you are now bitching about one ONE movie released twenty years ago!

Face it, White America ain't clad in chalked togas spouting grand philosophies and above reproach.

Forum List

Back